Update 6.0

Yay, had a bright idea and a breakthrough in how to add non Vanilla creatures to the mod without creating an insane layer of complexity and at least 3 new .esp

Have restructured the dependancies. Not much changes on the user side of things. Except HentaiCreatures.esp has now the 3 .esp of Nudecreatures as Parent Masters. 

So your loadorder needs to be:

sexlabNudecreatures.esp

sexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

sexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

HC needed DG and DB anyway so nothing lost there.

Judah is now one of the Hentai Creatures. If you dont use Hentai Creatures he is one of the Huskies you can get with the console.

Judah is NOT hanging around anywhere else in the world, unless you run the working dog mod. I didnt add that, because I dont want to hijack anything that isnt absolutely neccessary....

Installed version 6, can't get the patcher for Dual Sheath Redux to complete. It says Hentai Creatures.esp is missing masters:

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp and SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

'Please Activate and try again'

I do have them activated and I moved them higher up in the load order so they directly follow SexLabNudeCreatures.esp.

I left Hentai Creatures where it was in the load order as it is below these three related esp files and MNC is towards the end of my load order.

Can't get TES5edit to finish running either. It shows the same error related to Hentai Creatures.

Version 5.3 is working, no problems with the Dual Sheath Redux patcher or TES5edit. Any suggestions, dentarr?

hi,in the latest version 6.0 you mean the mod can support “Vanilla creatures” 【sorry,but i think the word "non" in the instruction is a written mistake from the word "on"】,so you mean it is high possibility that your mod will support SIC or SkyMonster ?

This new update fixed the flame Atronach animation issue I was having with SL 1.58b but the 3 way riekling animation is now doing the same thing (the player does all the animations but the rieklings are standing in t pose inside of each other until the animation is done). I'm going to try to revert back to SL 1.57 to see if that fixes anything.

Installed version 6, can't get the patcher for Dual Sheath Redux to complete. It says Hentai Creatures.esp is missing masters:

I do have them activated and I moved them higher up in the load order so they directly follow SexLabNudeCreatures.esp.

I left Hentai Creatures where it was in the load order as it is below these three related esp files and MNC is towards the end of my load order.

Can't get TES5edit to finish running either. It shows the same error related to Hentai Creatures.

Version 5.3 is working, no problems with the Dual Sheath Redux patcher or TES5edit. Any suggestions, dentarr?

I have a similar issue as well with version 6. I even double and triple-checked to make sure I had everything and it was all enabled.

Ignore my upper post - I found the solution. I will be free to describe it for those who would have the same problem in the future.

1. When uninstall this mod, start FNIS

2. Press "De-install" creatures

3. Confirm

4. Uninstall FNIS creature support using NMM or Mo

5. Run FNIS

Voila! All animals can move again

Then, if you want creature support again, install FNIS creature support through MO or NMM and run FNIS. After that you can reinstall this mod again or install some other creature mod support.

I have a similar issue as well with version 6. I even double and triple-checked to make sure I had everything and it was all enabled.

My patcher seems to work (I use mod organizer) although it doesn't create a new .esp (I don't think you need a new one?). I know you said you checked but make super sure that the .esps are activated, when I updated mine to v6 it deactivated most of the extra .esps. Also am I the only one who is having problems with the riekling 3 way animation? All of the other added animations work except that one and I have disabled the 3 way animation that came with SL 1.58b. 

Edit: I fixed it not creating a .esp, I had to disable the old DSR output/old patch that it created.

Edit to edit: Ok, my patch doesn't come up with any errors but it doesn't work. If I have a shield equipped it stays on my back if I draw it but I can still block even though I'm not holding anything in my had.

I dont know what it is, but regardless of the mod I can never get animations to work with anything besides the playable races I don't know what I'm doing wrong even in your mod. 

Did you generate FNIS and enable creature animations in the sexlab mcm menu?

Edit: I just downgraded to Sexlab 1.57 and the riekling 3 way animation is still bugged (the rieklings stand there in a t pose while my character goes through the motions of the animation) and the chaurus scaling bug is still happening although I don't think the chaurus thing has anything to do with this mod. 

About patcher issues:

I dont use them myself so it is a bit hard for me to determine what the problem is. The new version uses "fake" masters for Hentai Creatures. That is the only way I found to add non-vanilla creatures to the mod without adding an additional layer of complexity (and at least 3 more .esp) 

In the case of Judah the other way would have been: use the workingdog.esp, make it a master for a new .esp that also has nudecreature.esp as master and add the NC code to that. Then create another .esp that has Judah and hentaicreatures.esp as master. And then I am still stuck with a critter that is designed as a new dograce that is not part of the dograces in SL Framework. So I somehow would have to re-add all the dog animations for Judahs race (since I cant patch it into SL scripts without changing core scripts). In the end, that is simply an insane amount of effort and I wont go down that road. Especially since this would have to be done for each set/mod of non vanilla creatures added to the mod.

And I am pretty sure nobody here wants this to contain 9 .esps, right?

About Rieklings:

Will take another look at them.

Havent changed anything about Rieklings since the beginning of this mod, though. So especially if you have problems with 1.57 then there is something wrong with your installation I guess. But we will see what can be done ....

About non-Vanilla creatures:

The restructuring I did makes it possible to add non-Vanilla critters directly and have all the features of NC and HC. It still requires Creation Kit and scripting but now at least it is POSSIBLE.

@Sulaco

Dremora have mismatching textures thats true. But thats got nothing to do with this mod. :P Guess whoever made them didnt get the skin tone quite right.  

@Scardust

Seeker have nothing to do with this mod. They use no special models/nudesuit and have animations added in SL Framework.

Your other probs are somewhat strange. Like animation registry isnt set up correctly. I would just copy my mod over again and run FNIS again. 

How would I go about fixing the Riekling issue? I mean every other animation works perfectly even the single Riekling missionary/test. I've downloaded MoreNastyCritters5_2 (using that one I had the same issue but with the atronach animation from stage 5 on) and I've downloaded MoreNastyCritters6_0. I've run FNIS without any errors/warnings or consistency issues and I reloaded the sexlab animation registry (I know it worked because I can see all of the animations this mod adds and all but the riekling 3 way work fine). The animation it self works on my character (she lies on her back and goes through the motions) but again the 2 rieklings are teleported inside each other then t pose. I can post my load order/mods/papyrus or anything like that if it would help. 

How would I go about fixing the Riekling issue? I mean every other animation works perfectly even the single Riekling missionary/test. I've downloaded MoreNastyCritters5_2 (using that one I had the same issue but with the atronach animation from stage 5 on) and I've downloaded MoreNastyCritters6_0. I've run FNIS without any errors/warnings or consistency issues and I reloaded the sexlab animation registry (I know it worked because I can see all of the animations this mod adds and all but the riekling 3 way work fine). The animation it self works on my character (she lies on her back and goes through the motions) but again the 2 rieklings are teleported inside each other then t pose. I can post my load order/mods/papyrus or anything like that if it would help.

What exactly did you use to start the 3P (3-way) Riekling animations ? :o

Something you COULD try (but dont blame me if your computer goes up in flames)  :D

Use WryeBash and right click the 3 Sexlabnudecreatures esps selecting "esmify". Then run the patcher again. After that "espify" them again. 

I dont know WHY that should be necessary but its worth a try.

Using a esp as master file for another esp was essential for nude creatures from the beginning. Its how LordEscobar designed it. (nudecreaturesDG.esp and nudecreaturesDB.esp have nudecreatures.esp as master) 

And there were never any problems with patchers reported... 

I have to admit I am not so experienced in Skyrim modding that I know everything about the CK and the other tools available...

As a Side note:

I left 5.3 online for a reason. Though I marked all my stuff as a WIP the 5.3 should have no problem (exept the well known ones  :blush:  )

However 6.0 is a new structure and I was afraid it might create some problems...

Thank you, Dentarr, for More Nasty Critters. I had no idea how exciting Monster Rape could be! Skyrim has gotten me to become a nubie noob modder, I can handle some retexturing, and a little animation overwriting, but your skills are way beyond me (dare, I claim, "for now?"). Between this, Defeat, and Estrus, what more could a girl want? Well, besides more Creatures, of course. Thank you for making it possible to add non vanilla critters, if I can get the SkyMo gnarly creatures and not have them reverting to thier base shape when doing the deed I will be ecstatic (tee-hee, in more ways than one!). I guess I will shortly be heading over to the tutorials section and looking for, gulp, CK info. (shudder).

I do also have Chaurus scaling issue (starts small, gets big to "do it" , then shrinks again) and I have the Riekling lack of threeway action as mentioned by others, I'm using SL 1.58b. I have tried with the MassMatchMaker, starting a fight with good ole Defeat, and PuppetMasters You and 2 Others fun option. Vilja is my unfortunate victim almost all the time, a pretty strong AI, I know, (believe me I know!) but usually Defeat or PuppetMaster will fulfill my sick desires. Currently the Rieklings either do the starting line up then T-pose while Vilja writhes around on the ground or they do the crumple/fall due to lack of met parameters. I, of course, have Creatures allowed, and after the animation re-registry I tried each of the Riekling trios, with just the one animation ticked as available in SexLab, Defeat was 100% for Creature 3 way at anything less than 100% health (poor Vilja, I don't know why she stays with me when I'm always setting her up like that!).

I'd been having some issues with my loads and saves (what else is new?), so I finally buckled down and got Mod Organizer working, and with your release of 6.0, I cleaned out any little workarounds, uninstalled all creature mods, plugins and the FNIS creature pack. I even rebuilt, then deactivated SexLab, then did a couple o dungeons worth of non-crittered, no sex Skyrim (fastest we've cleared a Drauger filled area in ages), then I reintroduced SexLab and then the Creature Pack, and then the Nasty Critters, running my FNIS (5.1.1 with SKSE 1.7.0) after each install and transferring my Overwrite file to my "FNIS overwrite mod" in MO after every run, and making sure that everybody was "turned on", so to speak (plugins ticked, mod config options ticked) but them Rieklings just aren't in a party mood anymore. I even spawned a few vanilla chiefs and scouts "just in case", but to no avail.

I'll be looking forward to anything you may be so kind as to give us, and hopefully it will be NASTY. Thanks again!

============ COURAGEOUS GUINEA PIG WANTED!  ================

Just had an idea that might help with the Riekling problem. (then again, it might not)

So I need someone with this Riekling problem to do the following:

(re)install Sexlab

Run FNIS 5.1.1 (so we have a clean baseline)

install MoreNastyCritters6_1TRIAL

Run FNIS 5.1.1 AGAIN

Start game

Reset Animation Registry in SL

Test Rieklings

(Test Horse animations for that matter)

Report back here

BEFORE YOU TRY I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU BACK UP YOUR SKYRIM STUFF.

Again I can guarantee you that this wont make your computer go up in flames. Beyond that I can give no assurances whatsoever  :D

Just had an idea that might help with the Riekling problem. (then again, it might not)

(re)install Sexlab

Run FNIS 5.1.1 AGAIN

Start game

Test Rieklings

Report back here

Again I can guarantee you that this wont make your computer go up in flames. Beyond that I can give no assurances whatsoever  :D

I don't know about the Rieklings, but I managed to track down the issue with the horses . . .

I use Mod Organizer, and wasn't paying attention (at first) to priorities.

When I had encounters with the horse anims not working til I used "O" key,

I went back to Mod organizer and checked load order, no good.

Back to MO and checked priorities. MNC needs to have higher priority number than SexLab Framework (and any anim replacers, like Holtof's). MNC needs lower priority number than whatever mod you use for FNIS overwrites.

Also have to deselect duplicate anims in Sexlab MCM

So anyone experiencing anim problems with this and is a user of Mod Organizer, double check priority numbers for mods you have against the left hand panel.

As for version 6.0, I use dual sheathe redux, and simply can't get the two to cooperate (zero size esp as result). Using MNC 5.3 instead.

Any chance of getting that version without the tweak to addon non-vanilla creatures?

$0.02

with the horses i dont have a problem now.

with the rieklings yes. the animations dont work.

3-way dont even start and the missionary my female character does the animation but not the riekling.

he simply bounces, nothing more. and i did reinstall SL, reset all animations, didnt work (at least for me)

Umm.. well.. I need someone who does exactly what I wrote in the previous posting. 

No Mod Managers, organizers, autoinstallers or whatever. I simply cant know what that stuff does so it wont help troubleshoot.

(re)install Sexlab

Run FNIS 5.1.1 AGAIN

Start game

Test Rieklings

Report back here

I guess those problems appeared using SL1.58b, where Ashal has added 2 riekling  and 1 horse animations.

The "fix" is to uncheck those(Ashals) animations in SL animation registry-> toggle creatures.

And i guess you will have to remove these from your mod in near future.

Cheers!

I have a trouble with new v6.0. Draug, Ashman, Falmer does not work.

Ex: 

I try:

1. install new v6.0

2. Run Update Fnis v5.1.1 (include Fnis CT).

3. Load savegame. Reset Sexlab Animation (Im using Sexlab v1.5.7). Few a second. Stick All Toogle Creature Animation.

4. Save -> quit. Reload newsave.

5. BEEM...Beem. Yeah doesn's work.

So i concluded:

Ashman, Draug, Falmer - not work

Rieking 2P, 3P  - works

Judad, dog, husky - work

chaurus -work

bear - work

Spigan - work