I have a trouble with new v6.0. Draug, Ashman, Falmer does not work.

Ex: attachicon.gifScreenshot32537.jpg

I try:

1. install new v6.0

2. Run Update Fnis v5.1.1 (include Fnis CT).

3. Load savegame. Reset Sexlab Animation (Im using Sexlab v1.5.7). Few a second. Stick All Toogle Creature Animation.

4. Save -> quit. Reload newsave.

5. BEEM...Beem. Yeah doesn's work.

So i concluded:

Ashman, Draug, Falmer - not work

Rieking 2P, 3P  - works

Judad, dog, husky - work

chaurus -work

bear - work

Spigan - work

There's a few people with this problem, I am not convinced it is related to MNC.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27437-sexlab-defeat-and-the-draugr/

As yet haven't found a fix for it but have the same problem, didn't realise it also affected Falmer but I guess they use the same animations.

Someone suggested going back to an old save but they didn't work for me, having said that I don't know how long ago the problem started for me.

I have a trouble with new v6.0. Draug, Ashman, Falmer does not work.

Ex: attachicon.gifScreenshot32537.jpg

I try:

1. install new v6.0

2. Run Update Fnis v5.1.1 (include Fnis CT).

3. Load savegame. Reset Sexlab Animation (Im using Sexlab v1.5.7). Few a second. Stick All Toogle Creature Animation.

4. Save -> quit. Reload newsave.

5. BEEM...Beem. Yeah doesn's work.

So i concluded:

Ashman, Draug, Falmer - not work

Rieking 2P, 3P  - works

Judad, dog, husky - work

chaurus -work

bear - work

Spigan - work

There's a few people with this problem, I am not convinced it is related to MNC.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27437-sexlab-defeat-and-the-draugr/

As yet haven't found a fix for it but have the same problem, didn't realise it also affected Falmer but I guess they use the same animations.

Someone suggested going back to an old save but they didn't work for me, having said that I don't know how long ago the problem started for me.

This has nothing to do with my mod. I did not add/change/manipulate anything with the Draugr/Falmer animations. Ashman uses the same but that didnt require me to change them.

Considering people report this problem since February and back then my mod hasnt even been a firing neuron in my twisted brain.

Id suggest you try a new savegame as suggested in that thread...

All the problems with animation registering are strictly SL 1.58.

I have a question. Is there a way to get funky with Odahviing? Since Dragons have a penis, I thought this coulld be possible.

Actually ALL dragons should work now. So this got me curious. And, well, you are right.

Once animations start mighty Odahviing becomes a mere Forestdragon. Well the cause of this is actually simple: He is a Forest Dragon in fancy Dragon-wear. And my new remove-all-equipment function makes him "undress".

I fixed that now and in the next update he will screw around in all his glory  :D

I have a question. Is there a way to get funky with Odahviing? Since Dragons have a penis, I thought this coulld be possible.

Actually ALL dragons should work now. So this got me curious. And, well, you are right.

Once animations start mighty Odahviing becomes a mere Forestdragon. Well the cause of this is actually simple: He is a Forest Dragon in fancy Dragon-wear. And my new remove-all-equipment function makes him "undress".

I fixed that now and in the next update he will screw around in all his glory  :D

YES! FINALLY! ODAHVIING FUN TIME! I always wanted this since I first saw Odaviing in Dragonsreach! Thank you so much!

But how does it work? I've only tested on the Hentai creatures, and those have a menu, so does this mean every dragon will also have that menu?

How would I go about fixing the Riekling issue? I mean every other animation works perfectly even the single Riekling missionary/test. I've downloaded MoreNastyCritters5_2 (using that one I had the same issue but with the atronach animation from stage 5 on) and I've downloaded MoreNastyCritters6_0. I've run FNIS without any errors/warnings or consistency issues and I reloaded the sexlab animation registry (I know it worked because I can see all of the animations this mod adds and all but the riekling 3 way work fine). The animation it self works on my character (she lies on her back and goes through the motions) but again the 2 rieklings are teleported inside each other then t pose. I can post my load order/mods/papyrus or anything like that if it would help.

What exactly did you use to start the 3P (3-way) Riekling animations ? :o

I was using Sexlab Matchmaker and Sexlab Mass Match Maker to start the Riekling 3 way animations. They both worked fine starting all of the other animations.

============ COURAGEOUS GUINEA PIG WANTED!  ================

Just had an idea that might help with the Riekling problem. (then again, it might not)

So I need someone with this Riekling problem to do the following:

(re)install Sexlab

Run FNIS 5.1.1 (so we have a clean baseline)

install MoreNastyCritters6_1TRIAL

Run FNIS 5.1.1 AGAIN

Start game

Reset Animation Registry in SL

Test Rieklings

(Test Horse animations for that matter)

Report back here

BEFORE YOU TRY I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU BACK UP YOUR SKYRIM STUFF.

Again I can guarantee you that this wont make your computer go up in flames. Beyond that I can give no assurances whatsoever  :D

I will volunteer for this I'll report back in a bit.

EDIT: Ho-lee-crap. You updated this mod fast, I just realized I went from 5.2 to 6.0, I didn't even see the 5.3 release :P I'm going to try that one before anything else.

Edit to Edit: I'm still getting the riekling animation bug (I tried using both mass matchmaker and just matchmaker to start the animations. I'm also testing it with SL 1.57 right now) although the atronach bug that I found in 5.2 isn't there anymore. I'm going to try your fix now, but do you recommend running fnis for each animation install or just once you have installed all your animation mods? For example in the quote above you say to run it after sexlab and then after MNC or is it just because it's troubleshooting?

I've never looked into how feasible it is, but consider checking out the SkyMoMod compatibility thing and tring to get that working with this. If other people are willing to help, we might even be able to get new models and animations for more monsters from that and Skyrim Immersive Creatures for a diverse and sexually devious array of enemies.

Just a thought, thanks for the help with the spell dump a while ago BTW.

Edit to Edit: I'm still getting the riekling animation bug (I tried using both mass matchmaker and just matchmaker to start the animations. I'm also testing it with SL 1.57 right now) although the atronach bug that I found in 5.2 isn't there anymore. I'm going to try your fix now, but do you recommend running fnis for each animation install or just once you have installed all your animation mods? For example in the quote above you say to run it after sexlab and then after MNC or is it just because it's troubleshooting?

Installing Sexlab also means running FNIS.

And for this you need to run Sexlab 1.58. If you have this bug in SL 1.57 then something is wrong with your installation.

And its about the 6.1TRIAL. Not 6.0

Installing Sexlab also means running FNIS.

And for this you need to run Sexlab 1.58. If you have this bug in SL 1.57 then something is wrong with your installation.

And its about the 6.1TRIAL. Not 6.0

Yea, I was just asking a general question there if I could install all animation mods then run fnis or if I had to run fnis after I installed each one. I did the test with 6.1trial and it worked. Whatever you did fixed it for the riekling double and the horse alt (although I didn't have problems with the horse one before). I don't even have to disable the one added in the base sl 1.58b both of the animations work, they both play the same one and they both work. Here is my load order

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

Random Alternate Start.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

FNISspells.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

SkyUI.esp

I only have Climates of Tamriel installed because I also have an enb, I also switched to a new profile in MO to just test the bare bones setup. I haven't check all of the animations yet but the ones I tested worked fine and again, I did NOT have to uncheck the duplicate animations in the animation toggle and even pressing O to switch animations still played the correct animation.

Yea, I was just asking a general question there if I could install all animation mods then run fnis or if I had to run fnis after I installed each one. I did the test with 6.1trial and it worked. Whatever you did fixed it for the riekling double and the horse alt (although I didn't have problems with the horse one before). I don't even have to disable the one added in the base sl 1.58b both of the animations work, they both play the same one and they both work. 

I only have Climates of Tamriel installed because I also have an enb, I also switched to a new profile in MO to just test the bare bones setup. I haven't check all of the animations yet but the ones I tested worked fine and again, I did NOT have to uncheck the duplicate animations in the animation toggle and even pressing O to switch animations still played the correct animation.

Thanks man for testing it out. That was the result I was hoping for  ;)

Animation Toggles in the menu are doubled but all four should work. Now at least I can check that one off. Sadly that is the best solution there is. The way animations are registered and SL is updated I cant think of a better solution...

Dentarr - Thx for updating the hentai spell costs!  You rock.

Thanks  :blush:   only gold costs though. Still not sure how to deal with mana and mastery levels. Dont want to lock non mage players out....

Thanks man for testing it out. That was the result I was hoping for  ;)

Animation Toggles in the menu are doubled but all four should work. Now at least I can check that one off. Sadly that is the best solution there is. The way animations are registered and SL is updated I cant think of a better solution...

No problem, and thanks again for this awesome mod. Just to be clear though the 6.1 test is safe to use, like it shouldn't mess anything up if I were to use it in my main Skyrim setup?

I changed all the "Hentai" creature and spell names to "Trained" creature to better fit in the game and make more sense. I also noticed that many of the names aren't uniform across the mod, on things like " Hentail Troll Frost", I changed to "Trained Frost Troll" and "Hentai Dragon Snow" I changed to "Trained Snow Dragon", the same with "Husky Bare" became "Trained Husky" and the armoured version became "Trained Armored Husky". There were also some creatures which were missing the 'hentai' naming completely, so I added "Trained" to those as well. On top of that there is one nasty bug and a couple minor ones. If you dispel the creatures when they have an animation queued, the game will CTD. They also don't follow through doorways and finally the Giant is missing his club, but still animates it.

Thank you, Dentarr, for More Nasty Critters. I had no idea how exciting Monster Rape could be! Skyrim has gotten me to become a nubie noob modder, I can handle some retexturing, and a little animation overwriting, but your skills are way beyond me (dare, I claim, "for now?"). Between this, Defeat, and Estrus, what more could a girl want? Well, besides more Creatures, of course. Thank you for making it possible to add non vanilla critters, if I can get the SkyMo gnarly creatures and not have them reverting to thier base shape when doing the deed I will be ecstatic (tee-hee, in more ways than one!). I guess I will shortly be heading over to the tutorials section and looking for, gulp, CK info. (shudder).

I do also have Chaurus scaling issue (starts small, gets big to "do it" , then shrinks again) and I have the Riekling lack of threeway action as mentioned by others, I'm using SL 1.58b. I have tried with the MassMatchMaker, starting a fight with good ole Defeat, and PuppetMasters You and 2 Others fun option. Vilja is my unfortunate victim almost all the time, a pretty strong AI, I know, (believe me I know!) but usually Defeat or PuppetMaster will fulfill my sick desires. Currently the Rieklings either do the starting line up then T-pose while Vilja writhes around on the ground or they do the crumple/fall due to lack of met parameters. I, of course, have Creatures allowed, and after the animation re-registry I tried each of the Riekling trios, with just the one animation ticked as available in SexLab, Defeat was 100% for Creature 3 way at anything less than 100% health (poor Vilja, I don't know why she stays with me when I'm always setting her up like that!).

I'd been having some issues with my loads and saves (what else is new?), so I finally buckled down and got Mod Organizer working, and with your release of 6.0, I cleaned out any little workarounds, uninstalled all creature mods, plugins and the FNIS creature pack. I even rebuilt, then deactivated SexLab, then did a couple o dungeons worth of non-crittered, no sex Skyrim (fastest we've cleared a Drauger filled area in ages), then I reintroduced SexLab and then the Creature Pack, and then the Nasty Critters, running my FNIS (5.1.1 with SKSE 1.7.0) after each install and transferring my Overwrite file to my "FNIS overwrite mod" in MO after every run, and making sure that everybody was "turned on", so to speak (plugins ticked, mod config options ticked) but them Rieklings just aren't in a party mood anymore. I even spawned a few vanilla chiefs and scouts "just in case", but to no avail.

I'll be looking forward to anything you may be so kind as to give us, and hopefully it will be NASTY. Thanks again!

Well thanks, always nice to feel appreciated  :blush:

Rieklings should work now with the testbuild. I guess I will release a 6.2 tomorrow with the fixes that should work for everybody.

help! When I start the game ,the game always come out to the desktop

When I start my car I always get a red light.  :P

Sorry I dont want to sound impolite or smug. But there are about a zillion causes why your game crashes. Without further info.... If I would be omniscient I would work for God

Hello

Please give hyper-link in first post to post where version 6.1 is explained.

it's hard to read whole topic to get this info.

Well... 6.1TRIAL is actually only meant for people who read this whole thread. Seriously. Long story.  :)

No problem, and thanks again for this awesome mod. Just to be clear though the 6.1 test is safe to use, like it shouldn't mess anything up if I were to use it in my main Skyrim setup?

Ill do some more testing tomorrow but it shouldnt do any major damage. But Id recommend you wait for 6.2

I changed all the "Hentai" creature and spell names to "Trained" creature to better fit in the game and make more sense. I also noticed that many of the names aren't uniform across the mod, on things like " Hentail Troll Frost", I changed to "Trained Frost Troll" and "Hentai Dragon Snow" I changed to "Trained Snow Dragon", the same with "Husky Bare" became "Trained Husky" and the armoured version became "Trained Armored Husky". There were also some creatures which were missing the 'hentai' naming completely, so I added "Trained" to those as well. On top of that there is one nasty bug and a couple minor ones. If you dispel the creatures when they have an animation queued, the game will CTD. They also don't follow through doorways and finally the Giant is missing his club, but still animates it.

Well, I simply used the names for the spells I used internally. Call me unimaginative. Im no grammar nazi too, as English isnt my mother tongue (guess everybody realized that by now)

The Giant has no club because it got in the way during animations. That was before I added the code to remove equipment during animation.

But the CTD bug is something I have to look into. Never ran into it myself. Thanks for pointing it out!

I was trying 6.0 (with SL 1.57) so I could replace the mishmash of Nude Creatures, Creature Features, etc. Is DG and DB a requirement? I uninstalled the other mods, installed this, ran FNIS and then disabled the two Nude Creatures esp files referencing DB and DG and Skyrim would start and close immediately, what I usually see when something requires a DLC.

About patcher issues:

I dont use them myself so it is a bit hard for me to determine what the problem is. The new version uses "fake" masters for Hentai Creatures. That is the only way I found to add non-vanilla creatures to the mod without adding an additional layer of complexity (and at least 3 more .esp) 

@Sulaco

Dremora have mismatching textures thats true. But thats got nothing to do with this mod. :P Guess whoever made them didnt get the skin tone quite right.  

Wow, I hope 5.3 isn't going to be the last version of this mod I can use... If the issue with the Dual Sheath Redux SkyProc patcher or TES5edit can't be addressed, I won't be able to use any of the updated esps.

About patcher issues:

I dont use them myself so it is a bit hard for me to determine what the problem is. The new version uses "fake" masters for Hentai Creatures. That is the only way I found to add non-vanilla creatures to the mod without adding an additional layer of complexity (and at least 3 more .esp) 

@Sulaco

Dremora have mismatching textures thats true. But thats got nothing to do with this mod. :P Guess whoever made them didnt get the skin tone quite right.  

Wow, I hope 5.3 isn't going to be the last version of this mod I can use... If the issue with the Dual Sheath Redux SkyProc patcher or TES5edit can't be addressed, I won't be able to use any of the updated esps.

Yea, I ended up just uninstalling Dual Sheath Redux because of the clash and my TES5edit isn't messing up after uninstalling DSR. By the way, are those pictures in your sig just poses or actual animations?