It depends on what Mod Manager you use. I have no experience with Mod Organizer but I know Nexus Mod Manager will save the overwrites and when you uninstall it, it will replace the overwritten files. I just tested it myself. I uninstalled MNC (pre 7.0 version) and reinstalled it and it asked to overwrite SL's files again. To be safe or if you are unsure you can always reinstall like Dentarr said to.

I also use NMM.

no files overwritten from install new MNC 7.0, the animations and behaviors folder structure is completely different.

if you've done all things right, you will have no problems.  ;)

edit: if you use Nexus Mod Manager, verify the structure of the compressed file. 

for safety should be
\data\mesh\..
\data\textures\..
etc

extract dentarr files in a folder named data and zip.
add to mod-manager and install

I only registered to be able to download these mods, but I have a problem, and I'm tired of waiting for someone else to ask about it.

First and foremost, I have a spriggan, and when I click on "Dismiss" in the dialogue box, it always leaves my current area, saying it's going home. Where *IS* it's home, and how can I set it's home to be breezehome, where my character lives?

Secondly, training it is supposed to make it stronger, but I have no way of seeing any stats for it. Is there some spell i'm missing to be able to view it's stats, or some option I overlooked in MCM?

And does it actually get stronger, or is that not yet implemented?

Thank you for your time.

I need help on here I don't know whats going on here but the Flame atronach and Spriggan the animation isn't doing nothing when I ask to train nothing happens same with the luker can any one  help me and tell me whats going on I don't understand whats going on I hope to get help here soon thx and also the dragon penis isn't showing up at all when it humps my toon and idk why and I don't how to fix that I need help on that to as well thx

I need help on here I don't know whats going on here but the Flame atronach and Spriggan the animation isn't doing nothing when I ask to train nothing happens same with the luker can any one  help me and tell me whats going on I don't understand whats going on I hope to get help here soon thx

make sure you install it manually, and is done correctly, then try resetting your sexlab animation registrey

I have a little problem. FNIS for users told me many errors in the Consistence Check. With V6.4 no errors.

I think, it's not overwrite the existing Files.

Well thats exactly what a reinstall would prevent. Because there are animations registered differently before. 

However it should work just the same. 

If you want to be sure reinstall sexlab, install MNC, run FNIS. Problem solved.  ;)

I only registered to be able to download these mods, but I have a problem, and I'm tired of waiting for someone else to ask about it.

First and foremost, I have a spriggan, and when I click on "Dismiss" in the dialogue box, it always leaves my current area, saying it's going home. Where *IS* it's home, and how can I set it's home to be breezehome, where my character lives?

Secondly, training it is supposed to make it stronger, but I have no way of seeing any stats for it. Is there some spell i'm missing to be able to view it's stats, or some option I overlooked in MCM?

Thank you for your time.

Hello? Could someone please help me with this?

Thank you for your time.

"Training" to fuck^^

Thank you for your time.

"Training" to fuck^^

That's not helpful. I know what training is in this regard. -_-;

Hi,

Just new here, and superb work on the forums I must say.

However, for some reason I cannot download the v7 version of MNC. Maxiumum allotted download bandwith used it says.

Strange though, since I can download every other mod on this after that message.

I tried it several times, but to no avail.

Can you look in to this please?

can this give problemes? 

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
 4 possible consistence issues

No its the female on top animation. Check last Screenshot I added.

Dayelyte did not release those two you are referring. Sadly. Maybe we should all poke him a bit until he releases them too  :blush:

Hey, really, would you please help me?

I'm still trying to get some answers.

I need help on here I don't know whats going on here but the Flame atronach and Spriggan the animation isn't doing nothing when I ask to train nothing happens same with the luker can any one  help me and tell me whats going on I don't understand whats going on I hope to get help here soon thx

make sure you install it manually, and is done correctly, then try resetting your sexlab animation registrey

Wait how do you install it manually? As in where do you get the files needed to animate the flame atronach and spriggan? Or did you mean just to put a check in the boxes for them?

Thank you for your time.

No it doesn't get stronger in game terms. 

And Dismiss should Dismiss the follower. Depending on what you have running in your Skyrim this should send it to wherever your dismissed followers go.

Wait how do you install it manually? As in where do you get the files needed to animate the flame atronach and spriggan? Or did you mean just to put a check in the boxes for them?

Means copy the content of the archive into your Skyrim\data directory overwriting everything. So to make sure no Mod manager interferes.

Thanks for adding new animation. It's awesome. Just one question: after installing latest version and running FNIS (2x) I noticed that it reported less animations then I had before. Did you remove some or...?

You no longer need to run FNIS twice. And I did clean up some clutter. However I did not remove anything used in the menu. You are free to check. If something should be missing report back please.

can this give problemes? 

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S1 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature

Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S2 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S3 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
Duplicate AnimEvent Horse_PanicDoggystyle_A1_S4 for character, mods MNC and SexLabCreature
 4 possible consistence issues

This is the last piece of clutter left it seems. Will remove it with next update. But to answer your question, no it should do no harm.

Cant verify that at all.... dont know if something relevant happened in SL1.59. But I neither touch the scripts in SL nor the Animation Registering of SL. So there is no cause why SL animations should be gone. 

Apart from that I add 3 different dog/wolf animation sets. Why only one of those should work makes no sense. 

Smells like some modmanager fubar to me....