===========================

Brave Guinea Pigs wanted (again)

===========================

New MNCTestbuild uploaded. I have mentioned it a few times that I ve been working on overhauling/redoing the way I added animations to FNIS. Because it dawned on me some time ago that it was not optimal the way I did it. Now after reading up and getting to understand fore's work (at least a little bit) I know it was not optimal. 

So I redid all the animation registering the way I think it should be done. So in the future there should be no more conflicts in registered animations when Ashal updates SL. 

It might even help with Mod Organizers but I dont know that (yet)

Okay, what do I need:

If you are brave enough do one of the following:

Best:

Reinstall Skyrim

Install SL with all components

Install my Testbuild

Run FNIS

Start a new game

Check out all the new animations

Report back  :blush:

Helpful too:

Reinstall Sexlab

Install my Testbuild

Run FNIS

Reset Animation Registry in SL

Check Animations

Report back

Again this is a TESTBUILD. I did test it myself before releasing it but I do not expect it to work 100% so thats why I need feedback

If you dont want to test or you have no idea what I am talking about STAY AWAY from it.

I just tried your test-build  and it all work just fine and it did show up in Fnis

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   8/4/2014 4:56:06 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Unknown (123 bones)   male: Unknown (123 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.58 ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

Reading SexLabTDFAggressiveProstitution V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.4  ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 3.5 %   ( 6 furniture, 14 offset, 0 alternate animations)

1794 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

446 animations for 2 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

And I use MO and never had trouble with your mob at all

My answer was directed towards everyone willing to run the testbuild.

@judge0

Non Testbuild versions never had an entry in FNIS. So if you get an output in FNIS about MNC then this part ran correctly.

If the Testbuild works for you than there is no need to remove it. No timebomb or anything in there...  :P

@chajapa

You did reset animation registry after loading your save?

Using MO, MNC 6.4c .... was on 5.x before installing 6.4c

Yes... I reset the animation registry. Dog still gets "stuck" in statue when the consensual animation comes up. I admit I don't know how all this stuff actually works, but it seems odd to me that the female actor animates just fine for that one.... albeit with a doggie "hood ornament" on her back.

And all the other dog animations are fine. I'm not sure where else to look :) I tried looking in the dog animation list text file, but nothing says consensual and I don't know what the actual name of the animation file is so.... I'm kinda stuck.... like a consensual dog :)

Testbuild, only with MO, SL, SLWerewolf, used in new game.

FNIS reads MNC's.

Tested all HentaiCreature spells. All members worked, all animations for all creatures played as

intended except the spider, which was 1 body length off on the lineup. I was able to realign.

Only 2 other things worth mentioning and may not be related:

1.Dremora only played female roles, with my character using strap-on. Normal?

2.Male and female werewolves would fly off the screen during the ragdoll event, I had 1 male completely

disappear.

So far I'd say "Good Job".

It's actually both actors who are stuck in their stationary positions. For example, I've attached a screenshot showing the initial SexLab settings with all wolf/dog animations unchecked except for the one shown. Then when I use the hentai wolf train command, I get the resulting stuck pose in the second screenshot. The audio is going so something is working in the background.

Looking at the papyrus log, everything seems to be working as normal, it's just that the animation does not play.

Are you using Mod Organizers or Managers of any kind?

I am using Mod Organizer. Should I try to install directly? Or I will try the steps below:

i had seem a problem in past. So you can try.

1. If you used NMM (nexus mod manager). Disable all sexlab mod and FNIS.

2. Reinstall FNIS. and run it.

3. Install Sexlab. then run FNIS.

4. Install More Nasty Critters. then run FNIS. If you see this:

446 animations for 1 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

You done well. Enjoy it. 

5. Ingame Sexlab stick allow creature animation and all toogle creature animation.

Note: I just using sexlab and More Nasty so animation not much (maybe you using more another sexlab mod FNIS show 500 or bla,..bla. But I can sure if FNIS show 22 creatures or more, More Nasty work correct.

I will try a complete re-install. Also thanks for posting your FNIS stats, looking at mine I am definitely short some animations/creatures. I don't know what other mods you have, but I have a lot less total animations.

Edit: Full reset did not fix the issue, but when I directly copied the mod into data instead of using Mod Organizer worked. I guess I'll just have to keep it outside of MO then.

Stuck dog FIXED!

No idea why this worked, but I went into SexLab's MCM, toggled the new animation OFF, exited MCM, went back into Sexlab's MCM, toggled the animations ON again, and.... it worked. That one animation that wasn't working is now working.

WOOT! WOOT!

I just tried your test-build  and it all work just fine and it did show up in Fnis

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   8/4/2014 4:56:06 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Unknown (123 bones)   male: Unknown (123 bones)

Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.4  ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 3.5 %   ( 6 furniture, 14 offset, 0 alternate animations)

1794 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)

And I use MO and never had trouble with your mob at all

Thats how it should look.  :blush:

Thanks for testing!

thanks for the update!

familiar was a good start, why not add some spiritual (transparent) creature model? It would be a lot easier to enjoy the animations w/o line of sight blocked, especially for bear and sabercat.

I ll take a look. Familiar is transparent by default. The others arent... we ll see

What is new in 6.4c? I have b.

Bug fixes

Testbuild, only with MO, SL, SLWerewolf, used in new game.

FNIS reads MNC's.

Tested all HentaiCreature spells. All members worked, all animations for all creatures played as

intended except the spider, which was 1 body length off on the lineup. I was able to realign.

Only 2 other things worth mentioning and may not be related:

1.Dremora only played female roles, with my character using strap-on. Normal?

2.Male and female werewolves would fly off the screen during the ragdoll event, I had 1 male completely

disappear.

So far I'd say "Good Job".

Cool. Seems now I got the FNIS reg handled correctly. Will switch to that in the next release. So the Testbuild seems to be working  :)

dammit.... Panic's new dog (and wolf) animations aren't working again. 

I get the correct response from FNIS, but the dog doesn't animate.

Is it at all, even remotely, possible that it's something in the tags? Here's why I ask...

Animation that does not work (female actor is animating but dog isn't), I see this in console:

(Dog) Panicnew (,,,Panicforever, Creature, Bestiality, Dirty, Doggystyle, Dog, Anal, FC)

I cycle to another animation, it WORKS, and I see this:

(Dog) Missionary (,,,gone, Creature, Bestiality, Dirty, Missionary, Canine, Dog, Vaginal, FC)

All of my dog animations that work, have "Canine" between the position and "Dog". All of the ones that don't... don't have "Canine" in them.

I believe that output in console is parsed by Apropos for the purpose of deriving descriptions.

I'm kinda at a loss here. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, reset animation registry, saved, exited, reloaded... can't get these new animations to fire properly.

Yes, I'm using MO. :)

But MNC has been working right along with no issues.

Is it at all, even remotely, possible that it's something in the tags? Here's why I ask...

Animation that does not work (female actor is animating but dog isn't), I see this in console:

(Dog) Panicnew (,,,Panicforever, Creature, Bestiality, Dirty, Doggystyle, Dog, Anal, FC)

(Dog) Missionary (,,,gone, Creature, Bestiality, Dirty, Missionary, Canine, Dog, Vaginal, FC)

All of my dog animations that work, have "Canine" between the position and "Dog". All of the ones that don't... don't have "Canine" in them.

I believe that output in console is parsed by Apropos for the purpose of deriving descriptions.

I'm kinda at a loss here. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, reset animation registry, saved, exited, reloaded... can't get these new animations to fire properly.

If it works and then animations suddenly dont work then something is wrong with your FNIS animation registry. I dont know what cause I never heared of it working and then not working. So you either did something else or MO is doing something it shouldnt with the animation registry. I dont know. Install MNC without it.

It definately has nothing to do with tags. Because they are just tags and nothing more.

More Nasty Critters 7.0

==================

Since the new FNIS animation reg seems to work I removed the old version. This one should no longer cause any problems or conflicts with SL updates or other mods doing something with or in SL.

If you have a previous version of More Nasty Critters installed I strongly recommend to reinstall Sexlab before updating to MNC 7.0

If it works and then animations suddenly dont work then something is wrong with your FNIS animation registry. I dont know what cause I never heared of it working and then not working. So you either did something else or MO is doing something it shouldnt with the animation registry. I dont know. Install MNC without it.

It definately has nothing to do with tags. Because they are just tags and nothing more.

I think I'm getting closer to figuring out the problem. I think it's a bug in the way MO runs FNIS when you simply run it from within MO. So instead of doing it directly in MO like that, I ran FreeCommander from within MO, and then ran generate FNIS for users from FreeCommander. THAT seems to have done the trick.

At least in THIS profile. I'm going to try it on another profile and see if that resolves this once and for all. If so, then that's how I'll be running FNIS for users from here on out. 

More Nasty Critters 7.0

==================

Since the new FNIS animation reg seems to work I removed the old version. This one should no longer cause any problems or conflicts with SL updates or other mods doing something with or in SL.

If you have a previous version of More Nasty Critters installed I strongly recommend to reinstall Sexlab before updating to MNC 7.0

If we're running the test build, is that already MNC 7 (I have the test build in one profile for.... well... testing)

Or should we update to the new download?

Everything ran as it should, testbuild is working fine, just some minor alignement issues but that could be due to one of the many other mods i run but its nothing that can't be easily sorted, FNIS registered it fine.

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   05/08/2014 17:02:13
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Unknown (123 bones)   male: Unknown (123 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA) 

>>Warning:  1 non-FNIS behavior files in meshes\actors\character\behaviors. They CAN be the cause of Skyrim incompatibility:<<
sprintbehavior.hkx

Reading ActionPoser V?.? ...
Reading Bestiality V?.? ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading DeviousDevices V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading DPoser V?.? ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading PinupPairs V?.? ...
Reading Pinups V?.? ...
Reading Pinups2 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups3 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups4 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups5 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX1 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX2 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX3 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX4 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX5 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsMen V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...
Reading SNSD V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.6.0  ( 6 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V?.? ...

17 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
 87 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
 358 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\male\
 363 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\female\

Reading FNISZoo V?.? ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Bestiality V?.? ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 8.6 %   ( 6 furniture, 31 offset, 9 alternate animations)
 3260 animations for 33 mods successfully included (character)
 1336 animations for 5 mods and 50 creatures successfully included.
 1 Warning(s).

This may sound like a stupid question but I've read various things in this thread and was hoping for clarification: Does the lastly build 6 _4c include the genitals or do you need them from a seperate source? I've also heard the dogs are included but you need to switch models? Or you do need horny dogs? I'm curious to try this mod, just need some more information. Thanks for the work and hope the test build works great!

This may sound like a stupid question but I've read various things in this thread and was hoping for clarification: Does the lastly build 6 _4c include the genitals or do you need them from a seperate source? I've also heard the dogs are included but you need to switch models? Or you do need horny dogs? I'm curious to try this mod, just need some more information. Thanks for the work and hope the test build works great!

Not stupid at all. The last build is 7.0. It includes nude models of Creature Features (from Leito), Beastiality Extras (from Gone) and some done by myself. Now, most dog stuff from Horny Dogs has been redone by Leito and is in CF, but not all. And switching models is a good way to "reset" stuff, too.

And yes, latest build seems to work fine.

Until now only 1 problem encountered: Tailanimations of latest Panic dog animation doesnt work. Dont know why. But tailanimations never did work correctly it seems. Somehow they dont do what they supposed to and dont behave like they should...

More Nasty Critters 7.0

==================

This is necessary even if I remove all the old MNC files with a modmanager?

:mellow:

once removed the old files, SexLab should return as fresh installed.
maybe a clean save to be sure...  :P 
ok,

I followed these steps..

1. uninstalled MNC 6.4c with modmanager 

2. run FNIS

3. start game and load previous save 

4. waited 60 seconds and reset SexLab Animation Registry, save and exit

5. open save with SkyrimSaveTools and removed all missing scripts

6. start the game and load the clean save 

8. waited 60 seconds, save and exit again

9. installad new version (MNC 7.0)

10. run FNIS

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1 05/08/2014 20:49:29
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\videogames\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Unknown (123 bones) male: Unknown (123 bones)

Reading DeviousDevices V?.? ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.58 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V5.6.0 ( 6 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

mt_behavior usage: 5,2 % ( 6 furniture, 31 offset, 0 alternate animations)
1650 animations for 10 mods successfully included (character)

11. start game and load previous save (wait for the registration of 2 new MCM menu)

12. reset SexLab Animation Registry and set Sexlab Nude Creatures MCM menu and Hentai Creatures

everything seems to work.

tnks! fHMDU2D.png

It depends on what Mod Manager you use. I have no experience with Mod Organizer but I know Nexus Mod Manager will save the overwrites and when you uninstall it, it will replace the overwritten files. I just tested it myself. I uninstalled MNC (pre 7.0 version) and reinstalled it and it asked to overwrite SL's files again. To be safe or if you are unsure you can always reinstall like Dentarr said to.