Hello, and thanks for updating this mod so frequently.

However, I have a problem getting some of the animations working. I have followed the instructions regarding updating SexLab, SKSE, and FNIS but I still get the T position for some animations. For example, all the old wolf animations work, but the two new Panic ones don't.

It makes no sense to me because there are no errors when I run FNIS and the SexLab ingame menu shows they're all available. I've reset the animation registry list successfully in addition to rebuilding/cleaning SexLab entirely.

Is there any reason you can think of why some animations would work but others don't?

However, I have a problem getting some of the animations working. I have followed the instructions regarding updating SexLab, SKSE, and FNIS but I still get the T position for some animations. For example, all the old wolf animations work, but the two new Panic ones don't.

It makes no sense to me because there are no errors when I run FNIS and the SexLab ingame menu shows they're all available. I've reset the animation registry list successfully in addition to rebuilding/cleaning SexLab entirely.

Is there any reason you can think of why some animations would work but others don't?

You're mean T Positon same this ???. Can u up your screenshot

It's actually both actors who are stuck in their stationary positions. For example, I've attached a screenshot showing the initial SexLab settings with all wolf/dog animations unchecked except for the one shown. Then when I use the hentai wolf train command, I get the resulting stuck pose in the second screenshot. The audio is going so something is working in the background.

Looking at the papyrus log, everything seems to be working as normal, it's just that the animation does not play.

post-115284-0-66887300-1407130506_thumb.jpg

post-115284-0-72529900-1407130529_thumb.jpg

It's actually both actors who are stuck in their stationary positions. For example, I've attached a screenshot showing the initial SexLab settings with all wolf/dog animations unchecked except for the one shown. Then when I use the hentai wolf train command, I get the resulting stuck pose in the second screenshot. The audio is going so something is working in the background.

Looking at the papyrus log, everything seems to be working as normal, it's just that the animation does not play.

Are you using Mod Organizers or Managers of any kind?

what options should I select to get the dragon penis to appear? It doesn't seem to show up when I have dragons checked in the SLNC MCM

For testing purposes start a new game and try again. Sometimes it can happen that remnants in the savegames interfere with new stuff....

i had seem a problem in past. So you can try.

1. If you used NMM (nexus mod manager). Disable all sexlab mod and FNIS.

2. Reinstall FNIS. and run it.

3. Install Sexlab. then run FNIS.

4. Install More Nasty Critters. then run FNIS. If you see this:

446 animations for 1 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

You done well. Enjoy it. 

5. Ingame Sexlab stick allow creature animation and all toogle creature animation.

Note: I just using sexlab and More Nasty so animation not much (maybe you using more another sexlab mod FNIS show 500 or bla,..bla. But I can sure if FNIS show 22 creatures or more, More Nasty work correct.

Guest wellbredbitch

after starting a new game due to me adding several new mods, my girl arrived in riverwood. stump the lovable doggy that the children play with, decided he liked her, followed her and bred her good and proper behind the inn. 

all the animations were correct but his big red rocket was missing!   i'm going to uninstall more nasty critters and reinstall it.  i hope it works!!

Also having issue with the new dog consensual not playing, but it's only not playing the dog actor. He just stands there like a staue. The female participant plays along without him. :)

AND.... doggy has no bone

Using MO, I have MNC loading after everything (in the left pane) and in the right pane I have SL Werewolves loading after everything else.

First I had an issue with the werewolf gal appearing as a SHE when first summoned, and then turning into a HE and giving it to my male character from behind. (ouch!)

THEN I loaded werewolves after everything in the right pane and the werewolf gal stayed a SHE, but with my male PC I had to cycle her through a couple of animations to get to the actual SHE on HE ones. First animation that played she was trying to hump me from behind like a male.

Like.... it didn't know the sex of the characters. I'll have to look again in console when I start that one.

SO.... My QUESTION would be...

What's the correct load order in the LEFT pane in MO and the right pane?

I'm looking to have female creature animations playing correctly against male PC AND I'd like the doggies to have their bones.

:)

thanks

===========================

Brave Guinea Pigs wanted (again)

New MNCTestbuild uploaded. I have mentioned it a few times that I ve been working on overhauling/redoing the way I added animations to FNIS. Because it dawned on me some time ago that it was not optimal the way I did it. Now after reading up and getting to understand fore's work (at least a little bit) I know it was not optimal. 

So I redid all the animation registering the way I think it should be done. So in the future there should be no more conflicts in registered animations when Ashal updates SL. 

It might even help with Mod Organizers but I dont know that (yet)

Okay, what do I need:

If you are brave enough do one of the following:

Best:

Reinstall Skyrim

Install SL with all components

Install my Testbuild

Run FNIS

Start a new game

Check out all the new animations

Report back  :blush:

Helpful too:

Reinstall Sexlab

Install my Testbuild

Run FNIS

Reset Animation Registry in SL

Check Animations

Report back

Again this is a TESTBUILD. I did test it myself before releasing it but I do not expect it to work 100% so thats why I need feedback

If you dont want to test or you have no idea what I am talking about STAY AWAY from it.

Brave Guinea Pigs wanted (again)

New MNCTestbuild uploaded. I have mentioned it a few times that I ve been working on overhauling/redoing the way I added animations to FNIS. Because it dawned on me some time ago that it was not optimal the way I did it. Now after reading up and getting to understand fores work (at least a little bit) I know it was not optimal. 

So I redid all the animation registering the way I think it should be done. So in the future there should be no more conflicts in registered animations when Ashal updates SL. 

It might even help with Mod Organizers but I dont know that (yet)

Okay, what do I need:

If you are brave enough do one of the following:

Best:

Reinstall Skyrim

Install SL with all components

Install my Testbuild

Run FNIS

Start a new game

Check out all the new animations

Report back  :blush:

Helpful too:

Reinstall Sexlab

Install my Testbuild

Run FNIS

Check Animations

Report back

Again this is a TESTBUILD. I did test it myself before releasing it but I do not expect it to work 100% so thats why I need feedback

If you dont want to test or you have no idea what I am talking about STAY AWAY from it.

can you not just try it on a new game as  i don't really want to have to reinstall my stuff as iv just had to do most of that recently after a system melt down

can you not just try it on a new game as  i don't really want to have to reinstall my stuff as iv just had to do most of that recently after a system melt down

Well, yes:

Helpful too:

Reinstall Sexlab

Install my Testbuild

Run FNIS

Check Animations

Report back

But if you dont Reinstall SL first your computer will go up in flames.

Seriously.

:D

No, but it wont give any insight if my new stuff works or not....

MNCTestbuild downloaded

MNC disabled (mod Organizer)

Sexlab 1.58b disabled (all sub mods too)

LOOT,FNIS, Bashed Patch, Dual Sheath Redux Patcher run

last save loaded, Sexlabconfigured, game save (new save)

exit, Save Cleaner on latest save, Options - Fix #>'s and Script Fragments

Load cleaned save, New save, exit

Load Sexlab mods back and MNCTestBuild

LOOT, Bashed Patch, FNIS, Dual Sheath Redux

Set Mod Priorities

Load latest save

wait til settled, console "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1"

Configured mods

Reset animation registry in sexlab, ZAP, Devious Devices

Went to Riverwood

Stumpy hump me?  - check

Went to Whiterun Stables

Horse had me? - check

Went to forest by Riften

Wolf wanted to? - check

Sabrecat speared me?- check

Bear bruised me? - check

Went to Caldera area south of Kynesgrove

Giants groped me? - yuppers

Actions initiated by aroused creatures, Submit and defeat, didn't try Random Sex

Frankly no output difference in FNIS noted

Seems like same mod

Anything else? and is this an experimental version or safe to leave in?

RUT-ROH!

Dickless. Everything is dickless. I tried going back a version, but I think once your dog is dickless, ya can't put it back on! :)

Gotta be a load order thing or something. Tried resetting SL animation registry. That didn't fix it. Fido has no fun-stick. 

Any clues for the clueless? This is with MO so it's pretty easy to move stuff around. Should MNC be overwriting werewolves. I know in the OP it says werewolves comes after the nude creatures and hentai, but.... what about MNC?

1) If you dont see output differences in FNIS then something went wrong. There has to be entry of adding stuff for MNC

2) If your dog has no bone then go into nude creatures menu into the dog section and switch to another model. This has nothing to do with the new build

3) If you use MO please say so. It causes a lot of strange behaviour with my mod.  Nobody knows why. If it still does with the new version than there is nothing more that can be done...

1) If you dont see output differences in FNIS then something went wrong. There has to be entry of adding stuff for MNC

2) If your dog has no bone then go into nude creatures menu into the dog section and switch to another model. This has nothing to do with the new build

3) If you use MO please say so. It causes a lot of strange behaviour with my mod.  Nobody knows why. If it still does with the new version than there is nothing more that can be done...

Uhmm, output from FNIS was identical to non-testbuild version - INCLUDED MNC entry

I use MO, and stated so at top of post, causes no strange issues that I'm aware of

My post indicated your test build worked.

So, is this version safe to leave in game, or should I revert?

P.S. creatures did have wee-wees

I think he was talking to me about stating using MO. I did in a previous post, but should have stated it whenever I am posting about an issue I'm having. I can't expect the mod author to go back and look for my posts to see if I use MO. 

So...

I'm using MO :)

And your mod has been working flawlessly for me, by the way. AND I really like it! 

I got dog bones back by changing models as you said. I did that because I saw horses, and bears and trolls and Judah had their bones. Just not dogs.

I still have the issue of that one animation not playing. It's the new Consensual one with the dog. Female actor animates and plays HER part, but the dog is a statue.

FNIS reported 22 creatures. It's just that single animation is wonky for me.

EDIT * more details* ... sorry...

I deactivated MNC, loaded save, waited, saved again, activated MNC 6.4c, loaded last save, waited for MCM messages and things started working for me, except that one animation. Everything else is no problem and works as described.

My answer was directed towards everyone willing to run the testbuild.

@judge0

Non Testbuild versions never had an entry in FNIS. So if you get an output in FNIS about MNC then this part ran correctly.

If the Testbuild works for you than there is no need to remove it. No timebomb or anything in there...  :P

@chajapa

You did reset animation registry after loading your save?

Hi All!

So I noticed after updating from 6.3 to 6.4 that I was getting some odd CTDs.  Running Wyre Bash, it had to do with Hentai Creatures and the Nude Creatures(et.all) files being "deliquent masters".  After disabling them, the CTDs go away and the mod (seems) to work as expected.

So the question...I've done a complete uninstall/reinstall of Sexlab and its mods, and this still happens...any ideas?  I do not have Hentai Creatures/Nude Creatures stand alones installed (meaning only via Nasty Critters are they included).

Thanks in advance!