That used to be an MO problem. I thought that is fixed with recent MO versions, but I'm no expert there.

Oh, word from the man himself. It certainly cant get more knowledgeable in FNIS than this  :blush:

Thanks for clearing that up. 

(and thanks for FNIS btw. You dont even get half as much appreciation as you deserve)

On a side note it somehow seems, if I look at all the bug reports recently, the mod organizers are the ones causing the problems instead of solving them....

I have not had time to download the previous version.. :(

I use v1.57 SL, because the 58b has the rescaling pazzoe always active, so I do not not stand.. Even Actors Height on MCM menu is Always active.. :(

I do not want to have all my characters tuti scaled to the same height/size so for me the 1.58b is unusable, sucks unacceptable for me..! :-/

Where can I find the latest updated version (6.0 I think..), 100% compatible with SexLab v1.57 animations register, please ? ^_^

You got that confused. 6.2 is NOT for 1.58 only. It works just as well with 1.57 as the previous versions. It just works with 1.58 too without glitch (I hope)

I thank the good news! ^_^

I had been misled by the fact that the registry has been modified / ottimizzzato to version 1.58b SL, at the expense of version 1.57 that today is the least Bugu / glitch, until a new version is released SL, revised and corrected, likely will be 1:59 or 1.60, I hope..!

Thanks for the clarification :)

Thanks for the help I really appreciate it unfortunately it didn't work :/.  I'm using MO 1.2.9 which I think is the latest version.  Adding the files didn't help either.  This problem isn't exactly new to me I've gotten the ERROR(53): Could not find file  a few times before.  I usually fixed it by adding an hkx to the actors folder and it would work.  But that hasn't been working for the lurker.  I down graded back to nasty critters 5.0(I'd try the other new versions but their not up) and I'm not getting the error.

I reinstalled sexlab and Nasty Critters via Nexus's Mod Manager, and I'm no longer getting the error about the missing HKX's, and the creature starts the animation correctly. The problem is, even though I ran FNIS, my character is in the T-Pose while in the animation, only in the animations added by this mod though. Other animations work fine, including the creature animations that come with Sexlab.

^ The animations work for me I just can't figure out why my cocks aren't showing up on my dragons.

Start a new game / new save and try again. Make sure you enabled the Dragonpenis in the NC menu.

I did hear that sometimes "leftovers" in old savegames interfere with dragonstuff.

I'm finding that the Nude Creatures menu doesn't seem to work for selecting dog/wolf equipment, always seems to be the same version regardless of setting.

Also, an MCM option for Werewolves to choose between the Creature Features human-like penis and the ARW knotted penis would be nice.

I got a question. I just got a horse. How do I get funky with it? Is there a key or a menu that I'm suppose to use? And the Riverwood trader also doesn't have any spells for the Hentai Creatures. Not that I'm interested in those. I'm more interested on getting funky with creatures and dragons that I find in the wild rather then spawning them. So what is it exactly that i need to do? :P

I got a question. I just got a horse. How do I get funky with it? Is there a key or a menu that I'm suppose to use? And the Riverwood trader also doesn't have any spells for the Hentai Creatures. Not that I'm interested in those. I'm more interested on getting funky with creatures and dragons that I find in the wild rather then spawning them. So what is it exactly that i need to do? :P

You need a plugin like this one to initiate the act, :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31282-beta-sexlab-animal-sex/

there are a lot out there, this was the first that came to mind. depends on how you wish it to happen.

many great folks out there making some awesome things :)

hope this helps!

Ruff!

im getting ctd every time i install this mod i have remove the nude creatures ect but im still geting ctd i can play the game fine without the mod installed. do you need any dlc? i have the dawngard but not the dragon born dlc. if you dont need the dlc ill post my load order. thanks. i am also using sexlab 1.58.

Dear Dentarr, thanks alot for this great mod!

i still use the 5er version, my question is, is it possible to make a (update) version of this mod?

i mean of course it is possible, but if you would take some minutes to make it its an other thing.. :-/

the updated *.esp or *.esm, also the new or changed scripts, meshes and so on?

you would make me very happy if you can upload just an update from 5.7 to the current version, thankies a lot anyway! Great work, i really enjoy it!

With your permission i would translate it into several Languages, like German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, and Japanese, then you can upload the *.esp file with the other language to your mod download section too.

Greetings,

Khajiirah aka Suzana.

I found a mod that would go very well with this one http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51560/?. It gives most of the female creatures bigger boobs, better curves and makes their faces look better. 

Yeah that looks good. Have to give it a try myself.

im getting ctd every time i install this mod i have remove the nude creatures ect but im still geting ctd i can play the game fine without the mod installed. do you need any dlc? i have the dawngard but not the dragon born dlc. if you dont need the dlc ill post my load order. thanks. i am also using sexlab 1.58.

Yes, for all the mod you need all the DLC. If you remove Hentai Creatures and the correspodning esp of Nude Creatures you should be okay without the DLC.

But if you are still playing Skyrim Id say its worth buying the DLC  :P

Dear Dentarr, thanks alot for this great mod!

i still use the 5er version, my question is, is it possible to make a (update) version of this mod?

i mean of course it is possible, but if you would take some minutes to make it its an other thing.. :-/

the updated *.esp or *.esm, also the new or changed scripts, meshes and so on?

you would make me very happy if you can upload just an update from 5.7 to the current version, thankies a lot anyway! Great work, i really enjoy it!

With your permission i would translate it into several Languages, like German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, and Japanese, then you can upload the *.esp file with the other language to your mod download section too.

Greetings,

Khajiirah aka Suzana.

Well if it would only be a matter of minutes I would. But keeping 2 versions up to date is more a matter of hours or days. (was experiencing this trap back when HC was either buying spells or adding spells automatically... dont want to go there again)

And.. whats wrong with v6? There are workarounds even for the MM fubar. Dont you like Judah? Hmm? HMMMM??? 

Problem is my time is limitted.. more so than I like. And currently I rather spend it evaluating possibilities with Skymomod... (Darn I like that Arch Demon :blush: )

But I digress. Right now Panics new animations are on first priority spot, naturally. And since I have no idea how to deal with tail animations yet I guess my time will go into that. (Does somebody here know how to get tail animation files into FNIS or how to handle them in SL?) 

You are of course welcome to do modifications or translations. (I do updates quite frequently and on no particular timeframe so keeping stuff synchronous would be challenging...)

there are a lot out there, this was the first that came to mind. depends on how you wish it to happen.

hope this helps!

Ruff!

I know that one, but that one is very limited. I want one that lets me do it with dragons, and so far no one has ever done such a thing. Atleast I never found anything. I'm just interested in horses and dragons. :)

hope this helps!

Ruff!

I know that one, but that one is very limited. I want one that lets me do it with dragons, and so far no one has ever done such a thing. Atleast I never found anything. I'm just interested in horses and dragons. :)

I do not know if matchmaker still works or not with all the updates to SL...but that was one i remember that could work well for you..maybe someone can say if it does?.. .anyone?  I could not get the one I used which was puppet master to work this time around.

Just curious, do you have any inclination toward tinkering in Immersive Creatures? Several of them, i.e. the trolls, wolves, goblins and similar seem like they would just be small texture alterations to existing models. Of course, I know little to nothing about this sort of work, but if it is fairly straightforward, perhaps you might consider having a go of it.