View File

Description :

This is a mod to have relationship with most of skyrim creature.

Then there is the part more focus on companion animal.

Use :

Target creature and press "k" key defined by default.

Animal Follower :

The more you have sexual relationship with him over your affection go up. but if you had any sexual relationship with other animals while your pet is with you, affection are gonna down.

For now there is the reaction in combat that will change it.

If you have resisted this is sexual advance or you had any sexual relationship with other animals that presence. Your pet will be angry. and he will refuse the sexual relationship for a certaint time.

Your partner will be able try to force you to have a sexual relationship. You could accept or decline. Like for your partner could prevent or in the let.

it is also possible to ask your partner to please your pet.

Buff :

Coming soon

I think adding temporary buff related to sperm you could have in you.

If you had any idea I'm interested :)

Tame the Beasts of Skyrim

now compatible

Feature :

- Sex with all creature borne by sexlab

- Draugr, Falmer and Spider GangBang (3P, 4P, 5P)

- affection with your pet

Installation :

Version 2.0

Copy all file in skyrim data

activate "SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp" for Dawnguard

activate "SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp" for Tame the beasts of Skyrim II

Version 1.0

Remove in Scripts folder

- AnimalSexMQ.pex

- PRKF__030058EC.pex

- PRKF__030058ED.pex

- PRKF__030058F1.pex

- PRKF__03005382.pex

- PRKF__03005383.pex

- PRKF_SexAnimal_02000D62.pex

- SexAnimalReset.pex

Remove in Scripts/Source folder

- AnimalSexMQ.psc

- PRKF__030058EC.psc

- PRKF__030058ED.psc

- PRKF__030058F1.psc

- PRKF__03005382.psc

- PRKF__03005383.psc

- PRKF_SexAnimal_02000D62.psc

- SexAnimalReset.psc

copy all the files in the "data" directory of skyrim

if the creature Dawnguard and tame beast not working think to click on the debug button in the configuration of the mod

Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II - SexLab modification

Backup sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc

you can change your "sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc" file by copying the mine and using nen "creationKit" to compile the file.

or you could copy the file directly.

Requirements :

SexLab 1.57+

For AnimalSex 2.0 SexLab Aroused

optional - Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II - if you enabled "SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp"

If you have any suggestion to improve the mod I'm interested :)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab 1.57+ SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sooo.....what happen when i actually want to ride the horse? like "normal" riding not ride in that other way :P

You get a screen similar to when you try talking to a sleeping person as a vampire. Activate a horse, you choose between two options: Sex, and ride. Talk to a dog, and you get sex, and talk.

Would be nice if you can expand to all support creature (include human), for all lazy people like me who like to have fast track than battle or dialog activated action.

:D

I'll see to add a dialog to add to your "human" companion he make love with your creature. and so I'll add the creature of dawngard.

I have 1 important question, so important in fact it will determine whether or not will I like your mod. Will this works on follower pets in both vanilla & mods?

(ie. dog pet mod, saber cat pet mod, etc. etc.) will it work on them? Because Puppet Master & Enchantress doesn't really work on them.

????? Is this mod working?????

attachicon.gifScreenShot140.jpg

yea it should work.. it will show you two option after pressing the use key

Yea, thanks, Stupid me. I expected different type of menu, something like: press Enter and then have a menu with two options "steal the horse" or "have a sex". I was afraid to press Enter when saw Steal horse. It would be good if that first menu can be changed if it is possible. :)

I have 1 important question, so important in fact it will determine whether or not will I like your mod. Will this works on follower pets in both vanilla & mods?

(ie. dog pet mod, saber cat pet mod, etc. etc.) will it work on them? Because Puppet Master & Enchantress doesn't really work on them.

This may be complicated for creature follower mod. Many uses customize script for the animal following the player.

cadegeo - you see what I'm talking about?! The menu gives you insecurity. What "IF"? Therefore I wasn't sure if the mod works or not.

The menu should be cleared from "steal the horse" on enter. Just contain enter, and then options for stealing, ridding and having sex.

cadegeo - you see what I'm talking about?! The menu gives you insecurity. What "IF"? Therefore I wasn't sure if the mod works or not.

The menu should be cleared from "steal the horse" on enter. Just contain enter, and then options for stealing, ridding and having sex.

its fine for the mean time but there's still room for improvement and the mod just barely released or uploaded by the author