I use the correct FNIS version 5.1.1 - the newest one on Nexus Lab + the creature pack 

i bet it's just a simple mistake I made... Should I use SexLab 1.57 instead of 1.58?

I'm completly helpless - I love your mod but for some reason the DLC 2 creatures don't trigger the animation!

So the Werebear uses the same animation like Werewolf and stuff - so no need of a sepreate folder I think. : /

hello, the body of the Argonians me becomes transparent after a second that they are naked, maybe they are ashamed.

same here.

Did you activate support for Argonians in the nude creatures MCM menu? If so are you sure you have the nude mesh in the correct location?  If you did not activate the support, it should not this mod causing it.

Nice work you have been busy. I have been busy for the past couple of weeks and came back to see a lot of very good changes. Keep up the good work.

My only request is any chance you can just make this a instal mod instead of having to do it manually? I can do it, I just prefer being able to use NMM or MO to install stuff.

Hey there, just downloaded the mod, had no bestiality mods installed prior and I have Sexlab and Fnis+creature pack up to date. It works great except for a few issues i'm having: I can't seem to start training with dragons, lurkers, atronachs, spriggans, ash spawn and rieklings and none of them have any genitals. Maybe i installed something wrong ? I was hoping someone could help me, thanks in advance.

hello, the body of the Argonians me becomes transparent after a second that they are naked, maybe they are ashamed.

same here.

I had the same problem.  It turned out to be because I had the argonian and khajiit selected under "do it yourself" in the nude creatures menu, but didn't have custom bodies.  Disabling that option fixed it.

same here.

Argonians and Khajit have NO models included. Why? Because the only nude models I know of are from Eternal Black. And he is a bit... peculiar about having his stuff included in other mods. So you have to copy those yourself if you want to use them.

If somebody knows of other nude models for them that I may use please tell me.

#1 Highest Rated on the LL Skyrim section. Mod has been out for exactly 1 month. No small feat! Congrats to everyone who contributed to this mod, the popularity speaks for its self.

As a side note on noticing the Nude Skeever and the todo list, if you happen to be running out of ideas for creatures, I've always thought that the Riekling/Solstheim boars were deserving of some attention.  :D

Didnt notice. But it seems there is a demand for keeping this up to date and adding new stuff. I thought if I want it maybe others want it too and its worth investing time into this.  :blush:

The Skeever was something I made a while ago and then released because there was talk about animting for it. And its a bit hard for the animators to do their thing if they have no models for it.

But right now I rather spend my time updating/fixing the mod itself (or playing Divinity or playing around with Realvision ENB or....)

The boars themselves could also use some love :P

Also anyone having a slight issue with Snow bear switching to a brown bear when animation starts?

I ll look into that. Might be another bug left over from ancient times  :lol:

All this new and updated animations, here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/480-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-26062014/

are included all in More Nasty Critters and SexLab v1.57 ? ^_^

Yes.

I use the correct FNIS version 5.1.1 - the newest one on Nexus Lab + the creature pack 

i bet it's just a simple mistake I made... Should I use SexLab 1.57 instead of 1.58?

I'm completly helpless - I love your mod but for some reason the DLC 2 creatures don't trigger the animation!

So the Werebear uses the same animation like Werewolf and stuff - so no need of a sepreate folder I think. : /

1.57 is what I tested.. if you cant get it to work maybe try it with that version. There are quite some users running it on 1.58 without problems. And actually there shouldnt be any. Apart from the Rieklings... you get those 2 Riekling entries twice and have to disable Ashal's.

Nice work you have been busy. I have been busy for the past couple of weeks and came back to see a lot of very good changes. Keep up the good work.

My only request is any chance you can just make this a instal mod instead of having to do it manually? I can do it, I just prefer being able to use NMM or MO to install stuff.

I ll look into it. I never looked into mod managers but sounds like a good idea.

Have a problem with the spriggan...when i choose the "train" option nothing happens he just don´t want to do anything  :-/

Are they activated in the Creature Toggle? Run Matchmaker on them and see if "Spell fizzled"

Hey there, just downloaded the mod, had no bestiality mods installed prior and I have Sexlab and Fnis+creature pack up to date. It works great except for a few issues i'm having: I can't seem to start training with dragons, lurkers, atronachs, spriggans, ash spawn and rieklings and none of them have any genitals. Maybe i installed something wrong ? I was hoping someone could help me, thanks in advance.

Well if you cant start the animations its clear that they dont have their stuff out. Because Nude Creatures takes care of them being decent during non-action  :D

If none of the animations trigger check your settings in the Sexlab Menu, especially the Creature Toggle.

Will someone be so kind to tell me what is updated since it is the same version 5.2 and there is no updated news about changes. (At least I can't see them). Thank you.

Sadly, system throws an update notification even if I only do some spelling corrections. Or update my Todo list...  :sleepy: 

To answer the question... nothing new (yet)

same here.

Well if you cant start the animations its clear that they dont have their stuff out. Because Nude Creatures takes care of them being decent during non-action  :D

If none of the animations trigger check your settings in the Sexlab Menu, especially the Creature Toggle.

Thanks @dentarr, It works.

How do I go about starting these animations? I tried matchmaker on my flame atronach and it just says it fizzles.

Reset SexLab animation registry.

Yes, never forget that!  :angel:

I have done that. They still fizzle against my summoned atronach.

I've been using NMM since I first installed this mod, and I've never encountered a problem. As long as the files in the .zip are set up in about the same way they would be in the skyrim folder NMM can install them. Then when it comes time to update MNC you can just uninstall the old version and whack the new version in and there seems to be no issues.

I've been using NMM since I first installed this mod, and I've never encountered a problem. As long as the files in the .zip are set up in about the same way they would be in the skyrim folder NMM can install them. Then when it comes time to update MNC you can just uninstall the old version and whack the new version in and there seems to be no issues.

Thats good to know the OP said to install manually so I assumed it didn't work with NMM or MO.

do i need manually attach dragon penis to the mesh?Oo

No. Why would you want to do that? Nude Creatures will do that during animations. (If you have enabled them in the menu that is)

Thats good to know the OP said to install manually so I assumed it didn't work with NMM or MO.

Well, thats how I install it and  know it works that way. If it works with the manager, too, then thats fine. But I just havent tested it.

I just copy all the files into the Data folder and overwrite when there is an update. I would think installing with NMM would do the exact same thing but maybe it needs a path that begins with Data in the archive to do that, like putting all the MNC files into a Data folder first and then creating the archive?

do i need manually attach dragon penis to the mesh?Oo

No. Why would you want to do that? Nude Creatures will do that during animations. (If you have enabled them in the menu that is)

Enabled/fnised etc but penis arent showing during animations with hentai (snow)dragon

i was used immesive bodies by eternalblack if it may help :s

same here.

Thanks @dentarr, It works.

They do not have the right stuff where I can find it.

The animations run.

Enabled/fnised etc but penis arent showing during animations with hentai (snow)dragon

i was used immesive bodies by eternalblack if it may help :s

Dont use Immersive Bodies and try starting a new savegame to test. 

They do not have the right stuff where I can find it.

The animations run.

If we are talking about Argonians or Kajit here then read #436... No nude models for Kajit and Argonians are included so dont enable them if you dont provide them yourself.

Why that is I explained in aforementioned post.