• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got a small bug (I think) I just got thrown into Cidhna mine and I got all this whip marks on my back and face, and they seems to be permanent. The notice in the magic effect page is now gone but the whip marks is still there. Is this supposed to happen? And if so, how do I get rid of it?

• 1 month later...

T

7 hours ago, Frank237 said:

Does anyone know how much time you have before you get the bad ending in the pirate prize quest?

There isn't what I would call a "bad ending".  After the character has been molested 50 times, then ending for the quest shows up.  However, the character has plenty of chances to get off the boat before that.  There is a variable that keeps track of it and you can set it if 50 times it too much to wait.  I just search for "pirate" in the console, but you can find the variable name if you search the thread.

you have to remove all of the restraints first then do alot of sex acts with pirates ,  the counter may not even start til you've removed the restraints (with dialogue from pirates).

i think its 30 times with pirates  after you have removed the restraints then at 8-9am next day the next part has a chance to trigger which will take you to eithur's house.

• 3 weeks later...

i think its this devious mod i did a mission called bashnag curse , completed it how ever he put a slave collar on my character , i killed him no key were found and no way out of the collar not even devious helpers can help either , i am playing on sse any help will be thanked at this point 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, woodie99 said:

i think its this devious mod i did a mission called bashnag curse , completed it how ever he put a slave collar on my character , i killed him no key were found and no way out of the collar not even devious helpers can help either , i am playing on sse any help will be thanked at this point 

The exact thing is happened to me. I thought having sex (Solicitation) a couple of times would get the Slave collar of my PC but after having 30 times sex the collar is still not going off. am i missing something here, how do i get the slave collar off?

• 1 month later...

I would appreciate some help. I got the quest to go to the orc strongold from Madanach. When i talk to the people, they send me to Cidhna mine (or another prison). The idea that they trick me into make me believe they will help me to escape but sell me as a forsworn to the guards is good. But now i manage to escape mine, to get out of restrains, but where is my stuff? That's not in the mine chest, nor in the boss chest at Mor Khazgur  where it's supposed to be and i can't find it in the orc strongold either. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Bandit part is the only part that doesn't fully work, as I recall.  You start with a yoke on, and when you convince someone to take it off, they say they are but it fails.  I always just give myself a restraints key at that point and do it manually.  I don't think the Vampire section uses DDs at all.

4 hours ago, SlickBastard said:

Game wont load

"wont load" as in  "When I start Skyrim, it never reaches the main menu where I could do something"?

=> You didn't read the prerequisites,  failed to make sure to install them, too. Or your loadorder need rearranging

"wont load" as in "I can start Skyrim, see the main menu. I can load other saves games but not the one where I have activated this mod"?

=> most likely a broken save. mods are generally discouraged to be added or removed in a running playthrough. Cleaning your save may be a workaround, but:

=> Just start a new playthough with Cidhna and it's prerequisites enabled and with a properly managed load order

On 11/8/2021 at 2:56 AM, SlickBastard said:

Game wont load if i have the mod enabled

On 11/8/2021 at 7:04 AM, worik said:

"wont load" as in  "When I start Skyrim, it never reaches the main menu where I could do something"?

=> You didn't read the prerequisites,  failed to make sure to install them, too. Or your loadorder need rearranging

"wont load" as in "I can start Skyrim, see the main menu. I can load other saves games but not the one where I have activated this mod"?

=> most likely a broken save. mods are generally discouraged to be added or removed in a running playthrough. Cleaning your save may be a workaround, but:

=> Just start a new playthough with Cidhna and it's prerequisites enabled and with a properly managed load order

I was having the same issue. SKSE fires up but after a short pause mod organizer unlocks and no skyrim process is running.

But that's only because I didn't understand which mod to download. and I ended up downloading 1.10 FOMOD and the 1.10 SE over it because the size discrepancy.

• 1 month later...

Dang nab it, I am too.  ? After extracting the .bsa, putting the extracted files back into the mod, and re-zipping in attempt to fix the Vortex and Wrye Bash "Devious Cidhna.BSA - Is loaded by Devious Cidhna.esp, but is intended for use in Oblivion" error, my game also crashes to desktop a few seconds after launch (not on a save, but the game -- it doesn't even make to where I can load my save).  Indeed, crashes like these are usually indicative of a missing master, but that's not the case here -- everything required is installed.  It's strange, because the Death Alternative mod was getting the same exact error and, after doing the same -- of extracting the .bsa, putting those files back into the mod, and re-zipping it -- fixed DAYMOYL, but it clearly is not for Devious Cidhna.  This is a real shame -- I love this mod! 

I haven't tried yet in repacking the BSA files in the CK to see if maybe that might fix it, but I will when I have the time as that requires research first.  But, first, I want get my Skyrim totally up and running, before I do so.  (I have to reinstall my mods due to an unrelated issue, all 187 of them ☹️).  However, if someone has already found a fix, would love to hear from you, so as to save time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Found an issue with the  "A Dish Served Hot" quest. My character got sent to this through Simple Slavery. Everything was functioning properly until I saved and exited the game. I had not yet started the escape, although I had gotten both restraints off. When I returned to the game, and loaded my save, all the bandits were immediately hostile.