12 hours ago, PegadaSans said:

So i got caught into Pirate's Prize while doing the Icerunner quest and killing Deeva.

However my body was now blue and all the pirates there are dead because i cleared it on my way to the light house.

I would suggest respawning the pirates or reloading the zone or whatever.

I would love some help on fixing the blue body tattoo, i'm not sure what i'm missing.

Since the tattoo is restricted in slave tats i can't remove it and devious cidhna won't show in MCM, if it's even there?

I don't remember this quest adding a tattoo

If you open racemenu and go to textures tab, you should be able to see the name of the texture the game is looking for

I'll check that out once i redo the quest.

I've got a pretty extensive mod list, so it's possible that something might interfere, though it happening after i teleport to the pirate ship seems like Cidhna is doing it.

But as long as i don't get the blue body i'll be happy.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

There are 3 different files for 1.10 do we need to have all 3 installed ?

If  you play Skyrim SE, use this one

Devious Cidhna v1_10_SE.7z

If you play LE, use

Devious Cidhna v1_10_FOMOD.7Z

And if you don't want to bother with non-english localization (like me) you CAN overwrite the esp from the LE version with

Devious Cidhna v1_10_NonLocalized_ESP.7z

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

You can't keep all of them from dying, but you can minimize it by timing the escape so that it's in the middle of the night.

After some console command shenanigans, I was able to keep both of them alive. However, due to how buggy DD + DD for him to my game. I decide to skip this one for now, sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to A Dish Served Hot, gold removed from the player seems to disappear as far as I can tell so you may want to stash your gold someplace before starting the quest from her which in my case was by clicking the "..." dialogue option after interacting with her.  My experience was that Gilfre keeps all the items removed on her person, and therefore one would need to pickpocket them from her in order to retrieve them as she had no other dialogue options regarding the quest.  I wasn't enamored with having to deal with the stolen tag being on so many items, including the Nightingale weapons and Stones of Barenziah, so I devised a work around.  I used Relationship Dialogue Overhaul https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74568

Just get Gilfre in the crosshair and go into the MCM Menu for RDO, use the Change Specific NPC options to make her a potential follower.  Then tell her to follow you.  Make sure you check every area of the inventory and take your stuff back. 

I was surprised when I saw that she had taken my 16 Stones of Barenziah, fortunately the quest is still in tact as far as I can tell.  This is strange to me because they are marked as quest items that you wouldn't ordinarily be able to drop.

(For reference, I'm using current 1.100 on LE)

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to know if the Pirate Prize quest is running properly? My character has started it and had a pretty sizable number of encounters (Some include dialogue that say something like "Follow the sound of my voice" and give an option to respond, some say something like "Back for more?"/"Come here X"/"Open wide" and don't offer any dialogue choices), but my character is still in the full restraints and unable to do anything. I was going to try and load the mod in CK to look at the quest alias and stages so I could get more of an idea, but trying to load it crashes the CK

Edit: Trying to work my way through this some in TES5Edit (I was hoping to have it lead into the Eirkur quest, but I'm about ready to try and kill this quest and try to trigger that one through console commands). I've got the quest ID and I also found the global variable for the pirate count. It's already up to 67, and my understanding was that the mod is supposed to reach a conclusion around 25, so I'm not sure what is supposed to trigger to remove the restraints. I can see there's dialogue to ask for removing restraints though, but I don't think it's triggering (And with a gag in, the only dialogue option I get with others is the infinitely repeating "Mmph!" from Devious Devices). I tried unequipping the gag through console commands to see if it would continue, but it doesn't look like I'm getting the options for the other devices.

Edit 2: I did get the dialogue to remove the other restraints from the First Mate, though the quest still says I need to get out of my restraints, and I don't know if that is supposed to be the case. I decided to use the setstage command to trigger the next stage, almost immediately I got the key for the escape (Though a message popped up that said "LOOKUP FAILED"), but the Erikur quest triggered almost immediately as well. A side note, both Pirate Prize, and Prized Possesion give "LOOKUP FAILED" for the quest description, I don't know if that's the way it's supposed to be or if that indicates an error on my end. Either way I'm now on that quest, my character is tied up and has another gag, so we'll see what happens (gags weren't an issue for Cidhna mine, the Forsworn camp, or the orc stronghold, so I don't know why it seemed to be an issue for the pirates)

Edit 3: Erikur's quest was very short and I got through it immediately. However now every male I enter a conversation with removes his clothes, and the first mate ran into solitude to apparently try and kill me? Reloading back to a save at the start of pirate prize and repeating everything seemed to fix those bugs however. I'm not sure why gags broke in Pirate Prize, or if it has something to do with the "LOOKUP FAILED" messages that started appearing

35 minutes ago, agentmlp412 said:

How to trigger meeting the neighbors 

The dialogue won't show up for me.

Please help anyone

You start it at Madanach, asking if he needs something.  I'm not sure what the wording is exactly, but its not the "You look worried/concerned" one.  If you choose the right one, he'll send you to talk to Borkul The Beast, who will then strip you, chain you, gag you, and off you go to meet the neighbors.

38 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

You start it at Madanach, asking if he needs something.  I'm not sure what the wording is exactly, but its not the "You look worried/concerned" one.  If you choose the right one, he'll send you to talk to Borkul The Beast, who will then strip you, chain you, gag you, and off you go to meet the neighbors.

I'll try tomorrow, but I think when I talk to madanach it triggers him to strip me and let me be fucked by the forsworn, also are there any other mod instances similar to that, just good bondage, storytelling and fucks.

23 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Help again, can I just trigger it using console commands, the dialogue option does not appear for me, please help

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The morale one, where you are chained up and passed around Druadach Redoubt, is repeatable.  Meet the Neighbors is not.  I don't know how to start either via console though.

How do I repeat it, after madanach frees me, the dialogue to bind me again is no longer there, is that normal? If I leave and return, will the why are you tense my king be back?

1 hour ago, agentmlp412 said:

How do I repeat it, after madanach frees me, the dialogue to bind me again is no longer there, is that normal? If I leave and return, will the why are you tense my king be back?

I think you have to leave and come back, and there might be a cooldown of a few hours to days before it repeats.  Not sure though.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been answered, but are there mods that will send you here to Cidhna as punishment?  Or is the only way in through the Forsworn Conspiracy quest?  I know that there's addons that connect with Simple Slavery to do a Pirates, Bandits, or Vampires quests, but I wasn't sure about just the mine itself.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with the forcegreets in Cidhna Mine triggering more than once in quick succession. For example, when I approach Grisvar, he will forcegreet, and then his buddy will do his forcegreet ("follow the sound of my voice, luscious" or something like that). Sometimes, one or both of them will trigger their forcegreet twice in a row. Same also happens with Borkul sometimes. Also had Borkul finish with me once, then immediately demand another session. Could be a good idea to put a cooldown timer on this interaction.

Separately, getting into the Pirate Prize and Dish Served Hot quests through Simple Slavery ++ seems to make the pirates/bandits hostile unless I use the console to add myself to the bandit faction. Not sure if this is an issue with SS or Devious Cidhna.

-----

edit: also, been walking around Markarth, I quite like the little bits of dialogue from various NPCs referencing your time in Cidhna Mine. And not just the humiliating ones but also the supportive ones. It makes the quest feel more integrated with the rest of the game instead of being a content silo that you do and then put it behind you forever. Wish more quest mods would do this.