Guess This Location.

10 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I'm having a break from Skyrim for now, so here's a pretty postcard from my holiday. "Weather is good. Wish you were here" :classic_smile:

:classic_unsure: I see that the damn Thalmor ruined other provinces, too?

What's that magic wand that you hold above your shoulder? ? Isn't a classic staff much more handy?

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I want to know the location in the image at the top of the screen - where the LL logo and Forums, Downloads, etc are.

Looks like the bridge outside Riverwood but what is the settlement on the hill?

Are we sure that it's even from Skyrim?

3 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Are we sure that it's even from Skyrim?

Certainly looks like Skyrim assets but yeah, not sure it is "Skyrim" either or at least not Vanilla Skyrim.

It might just be a composite.

I see where "Girly-pink Cloud" (his term, not mine) gets the road to Riverwood. I also see where you get Skyrim assets complete with signpost and everything. But, for the life of me, I can not picture this settlement above a bridge anywhere.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

But, for the life of me, I can not picture this settlement above a bridge anywhere

I'm thinking mod there. Maybe some OTT player home/estate/fort? There appears to be a chimmerly with smoke rising from it in addition to the wooden walls.

5 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm thinking mod there. Maybe some OTT player home/estate/fort? There appears to be a chimmerly with smoke rising from it in addition to the wooden walls.

Indeed. I went back to the old (and closed) thread about the site and searched it because I thought I remembered this question arising before. I didn't find that but I did find someone referring to himself as Girly-pink Cloud. 

On 7/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, Grey Cloud said:

I want to know the location in the image at the top of the screen - where the LL logo and Forums, Downloads, etc are.

I tried to replicated it in my own mod. :classic_unsure: But I lack the skills of a good landscape designer.

? That means I don't qualify for the job opportunity "god - world creator"