Guess This Location.

49 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'd say Morvunskar but the road under the arch doesn't look right in relation to the broken tower with the cooking spit. It's not Gallows Rock as the tower there is way up high.

I'll guess Fort Neugrad as I haven't been there for a very long time.

Fort, yes. Neugrad, no.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I prefer sparks. You're right about the Dunmer and, if you go to Solstheim, there is a whole island of them. Sparks drains an opponent mage's magicka which I find very useful.

I have a staff of Sparks but the batteries now dead. I haven't found a copy of sparks yet. I'm up around the Windhelm area heading south now. I know where I can find one, Helgen. I try to avoid that place as long as possible so I will likely try an buy a copy when I get to Whiterun.

Don't recognise that place, just cleared out Morvunskar and I am sure it's not that and I don't remember it a cooking pot outside in Fort Neugrad. It's a been a day or two since I went there on previous play through which is enough time for me to forget... everything.

57 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wow, I haven't been in there for ages. All that white stuff didn't help. (I think you may be using too much soap powder when you clean your save).

That's nothing to the one from the same location that @worikput up. An obscure little corner of the courtyard!

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

That's nothing to the one from the same location that @worikput up. An obscure little corner of the courtyard!

I didn't want to spoil the fun :classic_shy:

Spoiler

Sorry for being so quiet in here ... :classic_unsure: RL isn't allowing much time to start Skyrim and have a look these days.

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You are correct. I can't figure out where exactly it is even knowing it is Falkreath.

Backyard of the barracks

Spoiler

s3.jpg.ec24348780fecfa679afca07d0fbd1ee.jpg

It isn't worth a visit anyway. I once(2012) had a nice mod that added an entrance to a burial crypt at that spot.

Unfortunately I can't remember it anymore :classic_unsure: . It did fit nicely into the Falkreath theme of being the big cemetery of Skyrim.