Guess This Location.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Hell, I didn't even know there was a table there. I'll have to look next time.

I found it a few months back myself, typically that room is very dark and there are no light sources behind the wall.  I suppose that makes it a perfect location to put treasure.  Normally a couple enchanted weapons there along with a few other misc things.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I found it a few months back myself, typically that room is very dark and there are no light sources behind the wall.  I suppose that makes it a perfect location to put treasure.  Normally a couple enchanted weapons there along with a few other misc things.

Well, I expect to be going in there fairly soon in my current game. Maybe I'll have a screenshot or two myself from that location (or maybe not- as you say, it's dark in there).

23 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I was going to save this one until later since it's related to the last one I put up but why not?

Hide contents

enb 2020_06_27 09_16_29_72j.jpg

Looks like Arkngthamz but been a while since I've been there.

33 minutes ago, Speed Metal said:

Sad that you have to put in another clue for this super easy one. Whatever, since no one else wanted to guess, Aetherium Forge.

Nevertheless, I don't like seeing the same screenshot dominating this thread for any length of time.

So, congratulations and have an avocado.  ?

44 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Bleakcoast Cave.

Quite right, as usual. Have an avocado. ?

(Don't worry I'll eventually get around to going back to Solstheim for, what I hope at least, will be more difficult ones).