Guess This Location.

45 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Something mildly different (I need to take some more pictures. I've been too busy moving my game forward.)

? I am tempted to place you in the Beggar's Row. (I can't check right now, my whole Skyrim and CK folders are currently getting compressed for a backup :classic_happy: )

1 hour ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Fort Greenwall.

I've often wondered

Do you see a location and immediately recall the name of where it is or do you just recognise it, know the location then check the name on your map?

5 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

When I see a location and immediately can say "This!" then I make my guess. I don't use the map or anything else.

Wow ?

I don't remember the names of the places. I recognise a lot of them but in most cases it's been so long since I have seen them since I rarely get much above 20th level and hardly bother with the vanilla quests...

Right now I am not sure if that is the reason or I am just making excuses for my atrociously poor memory

7 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Wow ?

I don't remember the names of the places. I recognise a lot of them but in most cases it's been so long since I have seen them since I rarely get much above 20th level and hardly bother with the vanilla quests...

Right now I am not sure if that is the reason or I am just making excuses for my atrociously poor memory

Mine's solely memory, except for the places I hardly go, like Guldun Rock (which I kinda think I might have posted myself a few months back).

Not getting that high in levels doesn't really stop me from getting into most places unless they're specifically quest based because sometimes I'm overly overpowered in one form or another and just essentially wandering around a hold and jumping into ever hole I find. I have a lot of disorganized play sessions.

11 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Mine's solely memory, except for the places I hardly go, like Guldun Rock (which I kinda think I might have posted myself a few months back).

Not getting that high in levels doesn't really stop me from getting into most places unless they're specifically quest based because sometimes I'm overly overpowered in one form or another and just essentially wandering around a hold and jumping into ever hole I find. I have a lot of disorganized play sessions.

Well that is very much the opposite of my games where I am kind of under powered and often rely on a follower to keep me alive.

I do a fair amount of running and hiding.

If I download any mod that gives me something too overpowered then I end up editting it to bring it inline with the rest of the game.

I was trying to work out if Alessia had exceptional memory or mine was just... shot.

I am thinking it is likely the latter.

Oh well, as the saying goes...

"Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most"