Guess This Location.

49 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That Draugr was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I thought it might have been this place but looking at it from the other side.

505000285_MonkeyGirl2.thumb.jpg.9604e8293facc56ffe411fdb46a0f9fd.jpg

On the other hand, I can't remember where that was so it doesn't really matter. ?

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That Draugr was at the wrong place at the wrong time. ?

194777458_enb2020_06_1822_46_42_16.jpg.e0062af4928212f24b4c622675dca0be.jpg

Gives "sticky" a  completely new meaning ^^

Hide contents

321883770_enb2020_06_1822_46_51_34.jpg.580a06f5a5effa2f08c5c4e051ed17a8.jpg

I have no idea where that is (just waiting for Alessia to figure it out) but I"m just wondering what those latex/rubber/whatever looking outfits those are, or what mod they're from???

1 hour ago, travelmedic said:

I have no idea where that is (just waiting for Alessia to figure it out) but I"m just wondering what those latex/rubber/whatever looking outfits those are, or what mod they're from???

Melodic: Trinity Wolf

Doublezero: spikeball-latex-outfit

I hope I posted the ones you had an eye on.

Why is my PC not wearing any pants again? ?

I also waiting for Alessia, or I would have to check that save for the location name ?

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I thought it might have been this place but looking at it from the other side.

Reveal hidden contents

505000285_MonkeyGirl2.thumb.jpg.9604e8293facc56ffe411fdb46a0f9fd.jpg

On the other hand, I can't remember where that was so it doesn't really matter. ?

Imagine a gate with its own gravitation. Must be made from the core of a dead star or something.

2 hours ago, saltshade said:

Imagine a gate with its own gravitation. Must be made from the core of a dead star or something.

Just taking a wild stab at what must surely be a clue, it makes me think of either Meridia's Temple, or more likely the underwater castle in the lake where you go to retrieve the Star of Azura/Black Star for the guy in Winterhold.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Melodic: Trinity Wolf

Doublezero: spikeball-latex-outfit

I hope I posted the ones you had an eye on.

Why is my PC not wearing any pants again? ?

I also waiting for Alessia, or I would have to check that save for the location name ?

Actually I was interested in all 4 outfits that are visible, but certainly those two you linked to.  I already downloaded those and found a few others on Melodic's page that I liked and downloaded.

If you happen to remember the mods for what the elf looking girl (#3 from front to back) and the boot wearing no pants girl (#4) is wearing, I'd appreciate you even more!  I know there's also a 5th girl in white in the back, but she's mostly hidden by the others.

Thanks donttouchmethere!

16 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

Actually I was interested in all 4 outfits

Elxdark's conversation of: BDOR Ram Horn Witch by Team TAL

The two others on the picture wear NINI Stuff, links here (don't ask me for the outfit names ?, I just installed the 2 NINI packs and didn't have enough followers yet to try them all out, there are more follows hiding in the larger room behind my panty-less PC):

Spoiler