Guess This Location.

32 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It's ironic that the necromancers are trying to summon "the greatest necromancer of all time" using her preferred site for rituals.

That's not irony. If anything it is logical - you would attempt to summon/contact her where her influence was strongest.

35 minutes ago, Psalam said:

the US state of Virginia is named after Elizabeth I.

And West Virginia is named after Elizabeth West. :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Have an avocado! No, have three!!! ???

When you end the ritual on the top of the tower you can look up and see this (who looks up, right?) It's ironic that the necromancers are trying to summon "the greatest necromancer of all time" using her preferred site for rituals. So preferred, in fact, that they named the cave after her (the Wolf Queen), sort of like the US state of Virginia is named after Elizabeth I.

Yeah, logical like GC said, though to add to the defense of the Virginians, they were naming the, at the time, colony, and people name places for people in power at the time of their forming all over the place. They didn't even name it Lizabethtown or something like that, but for her nickname, the virgin queen.

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

Here's an easy one

Hide contents

Looks like early in the temple for Miraak on Solsteim.. where Frea talks about how cruel Miraak must have been to torture people so... or one of several times she says that.

23 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Looks like early in the temple for Miraak on Solsteim.. where Frea talks about how cruel Miraak must have been to torture people so... or one of several times she says that.

Indeed it is my furry friend (or it's the annual Solstheim barbecue :classic_smile:) Have a :beer:

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

In that case, here's a different one:

Hide contents

enb 2020_02_21 15_41_02_87j.jpg

Above Darklight Tower, sitting in Silvia's chair just before her loving daughter shanks her.

Though as I found out on a screw around run, you don't really have to sit down and can just sidle up behind her and shank her yourself. 

(although ironically I was a werewolf at the time so there was little sidling or shanking going on. Apparently both Illia and Silvia are friendly to anyone no matter what and neither attacked me.  Lucky the Growl mod I was trying out had the option to shift back and forth or I'd never have gotten some of those doors open.)

Though I say all that more because it was a funny happening, but that female doesn't look like Silvia at all.  Wrong clothing (farm/common clothes instead of black robes)) and a few other things.

I want to discount forsworn camps though because they pretty much all wear the forsworn fur and not robes or clothes at all.

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

Here's an easy one:

Hide contents

enb 2020_02_22 12_35_54_62j.jpg

I think that's the structure on top of Yngvild, with its cave entrance on the other side and path down the backside to the landing on the right.

Not sure exactly where you were to take the shot... Nightcaller temple area maybe, to be high enough.

51 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think that's the structure on top of Yngvild, with its cave entrance on the other side and path down the backside to the landing on the right.

Not sure exactly where you were to take the shot... Nightcaller temple area maybe, to be high enough.

That is sure what it looks like but that is NOT what it is.

11 hours ago, Psalam said:

That is sure what it looks like but that is NOT what it is.

Here ?

Spoiler

1.jpg.82dd43a06b4c19799df10b11db48f798.jpg

:classic_blush: I'm sorry for the bad weather. I'm not a deity, I'm merely a vessel for the will of my deity.

14 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

Can i add one?...

Sure you can :classic_happy:

14 hours ago, TobiaszPL said:

If you give up here is answer:

Though you shouldn't spoiler it too early. At least such easy ones :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

DeadlyFog.jpg.d84ca8a7663914432520b43f21064591.jpg

Girls Day in the fog

18 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Have an avocado. ?

I guess that goes well with my mug of :coffee:

Next one!

Where am I ?

Spoiler

2.jpg.b23464c4b62057dcd063a62611a0cb9d.jpg

Sory for the fog again. :classic_unsure: It's haunting me. And it always comes with monsters. :classic_ph34r:

Next!

And this time, I have better weather :classic_happy:

Spoiler

2.jpg.f1645d94a85cdb026e2c23abad8cb80b.jpg

Since I'm not in the picture, you get a bonus point if you can tell where I am standing and what quest I am about to do here. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Spoiler

LL mod quest

On 3/5/2020 at 9:10 AM, worik said:

Next!

And this time, I have better weather :classic_happy:

Reveal hidden contents

Since I'm not in the picture, you get a bonus point if you can tell where I am standing and what quest I am about to do here. :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

THAT is Fort Hroggstad. Since there is an imperial soldier and banner there you are probably (not definitely) doing the Civil War Quests. Fort Hroggstad is the last of the Imperial forts that need to be taken and it is taken just before the fall of Solitude. As far as your location is concerned you are on the walkway just above the entrance to the fort.

Spoiler

For those of you who don;t know why I said probably. Once the bandits are cleared out of Fort Hroggstad (while the Empire still controls Haafingar) the fort is populated by Imperial soldiers. It is possible to get this picture at any time in those circumstances. However, there really is no OTHER quest which takes you to Fort Hroggstad when it is manned by Imperial soldiers.

41 minutes ago, Psalam said:

THAT is Fort Hroggstad.

? Congratulations :classic_happy:

42 minutes ago, Psalam said:

you are probably (not definitely) doing the Civil War Quests

No ? ... well I've put it in the spoiler that it is an LL quest. If anyone want's to try the bonus riddle....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

S126078.jpg.aac792a6e25a33c1ff5e9d9986bddb36.jpg

5 minutes ago, worik said:

? Congratulations :classic_happy:

No ? ... well I've put it in the spoiler that it is an LL quest. If anyone want's to try the bonus riddle....

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Hide contents

S126078.jpg.aac792a6e25a33c1ff5e9d9986bddb36.jpg

I think I know which mod this is. :P