Guess This Location.

40 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Take no notice of the dead body at bottom right. She's from a mod.

It looks like you have a different light setting... less grim and more colourful aspects in it  :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

a1.jpg.2450e51e4f73de554fe2fd0b9c0616c6.jpga2.jpg.f7a9e2e2cafa4f6ce25bc14a80835078.jpg

32 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

'Cleanliness is next to godliness'.

:classic_blush:

It is easy to get dirty down here

Spoiler

a2.jpg.141233dfcf2fecc75d0a52483e896965.jpg

But I am clean..... I think

Spoiler

a1.jpg.ac38158ad3f78f9ce7cbd0081b10ddf0.jpg

Yet, it leaves others enough open room to guess the location again :classic_laugh:

Spoiler

ScreenShot290.jpg.a0957ab1043aef2fd1680a6e85414773.jpg

I wanted to use this for a blog entry so I'm posting it now and guessing Worik's dirty falmer cave.  I'm not sure the pics are in the same location, but if I was going to guess, I'd pick Gloomreach because of the tree.

39 minutes ago, karlpaws said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot290.jpg.a0957ab1043aef2fd1680a6e85414773.jpg

I wanted to use this for a blog entry so I'm posting it now and guessing Worik's dirty falmer cave.  I'm not sure the pics are in the same location, but if I was going to guess, I'd pick Gloomreach because of the tree.

That looks like the clearing just north of Old Hroldan (on the way to Soljund's Sinkhole) where you find a bear that's killed a young woman and evidently eaten her fiancee.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

That looks like the clearing just north of Old Hroldan (on the way to Soljund's Sinkhole) where you find a bear that's killed a young woman and evidently eaten her fiancee.

yeah, though I don't think its always a bear, as I've found skeevers and wolves there too, but that might have been on a second visit, when the Shrine was divinely erected.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yep. It's called 'Lover's Camp' or summat and turns into a shrine of Mara after you have found it. The guy is in the area too.

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'd say she left Yngol Barrow, or is trying to sneak in the back door.

... or is just wondering what this door in the middle of nothing (and the middle of the night) is tempting her to do ... ?

3934.jpg.0e11058be55dc116631fdbc7dba5b424.jpg

11 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'd say she left Yngol Barrow, or is trying to sneak in the back door.

3 hours ago, worik said:

... or is just wondering what this door in the middle of nothing (and the middle of the night) is tempting her to do ... ?

3934.jpg.0e11058be55dc116631fdbc7dba5b424.jpg

While that isn't quite what happened (we were heading back to Windhelm after cleaning out the wreck of the Winter War) that is most definitely the correct location.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

While that isn't quite what happened (we were heading back to Windhelm after cleaning out the wreck of the Winter War) that is most definitely the correct location.

Speaking of "heading back" and relaxing from some exhausting adventures.

Where is THIS good place ... where you can sit down and rest and tell the tales of heroic deeds?

4031.jpg.f69ac5ec979ccea9dcdc8bfcf04b9298.jpg

And @Psalam: why was that one above the last card from Cynthia? Can't she afford the rather expensive imperial mail stamps anymore ? :classic_huh:

36 minutes ago, worik said:

Speaking of "heading back" and relaxing from some exhausting adventures.

Where is THIS good place ... where you can sit down and rest and tell the tales of heroic deeds?

4031.jpg.f69ac5ec979ccea9dcdc8bfcf04b9298.jpg

And @Psalam: why was that one above the last card from Cynthia? Can't she afford the rather expensive imperial mail stamps anymore ? :classic_huh:

Oopsey! It should have said "latest" (as in most recent) rather than "lastest" (which is a dialect for last or final). There will be more until I'm sure that she works as planned.

25 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Haelga's Bunkhouse.

? :classic_happy:?

That's a bar of soap in the middle of the table and they are all staring at it and wondering what it is. :(

It's called "BREAD" ... totally strange thing. Even in Skyrim.  ... and to be avoided if you are on a low-carb diet :classic_ohmy:

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I'm pretty sure that she is near the edge of the Reach (that's Markarth and not Riften, right?).

Although I am now far away from my Skyrim, I would throw a dart into the dark again.... and aim for Fort Sungard! ?