Guess This Location.

40 minutes ago, Psalam said:

While your general location is not all that far off your description of the named location is.

Yes, it occurred to me striaght after posting that the place has a name even though it is just a den/lair place. Usually a couple of spriggans around.

51 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes, it occurred to me striaght after posting that the place has a name even though it is just a den/lair place. Usually a couple of spriggans around.

Clearly I misspoke. I did not mean that there was a specific name like "Greenhollow." I meant that the named location is NOT a creature lair.

Shrouded Grove

Just FTed there and was immediately set upon by a bear and a veritable spriggan :wink:

ScreenShot124.thumb.jpg.2cfeba59364981fb6429c687dd396f1f.jpg

This is more of a 'Tell Me The Location' - what's the name of the place where you cross a wooden bridge, grab the loot and then the bridge collapses on the way back. You get taken along by the river and come up in spider/falmer territory?

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

If you are heading east it is the last fast-food before Morrowind.

reminds me of a comic showing a restaurant of that vein with the sign outside "last chance for gas next 100 miles"

Did @Psalam's punny hint about buildings light and airy get answered? Was the location Shrouded Grove or was the comment about it being near but not there a rejection?

On 5/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, Grey Cloud said:

This is more of a 'Tell Me The Location' - what's the name of the place where you cross a wooden bridge, grab the loot and then the bridge collapses on the way back. You get taken along by the river and come up in spider/falmer territory?

Well a picture is worth 1000 words, so we need more words. But I assume that it is dark in that cave and that's why you fall. 

3 hours ago, Inte said:

Well a picture is worth 1000 words, so we need more words. But I assume that it is dark in that cave and that's why you fall. 

No, it's not dark. The bridge collapses. You get swept along by the river through tunnels.

Edit

Found a screenshot from last year. I just want to know where it is as I haven't been there for ages and it's annoying the hell out of me.

787491525_enb2018_05_2115_47_57_76.jpg.f9d3dc01e0780ba38c3bbf13a22ed938.jpg

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

No, it's not dark. The bridge collapses. You get swept along by the river through tunnels.

Edit

Found a screenshot from last year. I just want to know where it is as I haven't been there for ages and it's annoying the hell out of me.

Reveal hidden contents

787491525_enb2018_05_2115_47_57_76.jpg.f9d3dc01e0780ba38c3bbf13a22ed938.jpg

That's Darkfall Cave which you only get to in the Serana quest line.

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

reminds me of a comic showing a restaurant of that vein with the sign outside "last chance for gas next 100 miles"

Did @Psalam's punny hint about buildings light and airy get answered? Was the location Shrouded Grove or was the comment about it being near but not there a rejection?

Shrouded Grove was rejected - thus the hints.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I've never done the Serana quest line but I've been in that place many times. Just checked uespwiki and it is the place and it does have a Serena quest associated. I think it's the bow related things at the end I can't do.

On 5/12/2019 at 5:27 AM, Psalam said:

Spoiler

1598334095_enb2019_05_1111_39_11_27j.jpg.3c22d9e0bb3455c8ce993447c419528e.jpg

And, lest anyone say this could be anywhere in the north, this IS a named location.

6 hours ago, Psalam said:

Shrouded Grove was rejected - thus the hints.

I think I recognize the icicles but I can't remember where it is.  The clues aren't helping because the postman quests I can think of near Nightgate are from Korvunjund and the civil war imperial side courier intercept quest for the Dawnstar battle, but there aren't any buildings, light or airy, really near by. So I probably have something wrong and there are probably a dozen icicle overhangs that I haven't noticed.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

I think I recognize the icicles but I can't remember where it is.  The clues aren't helping because the postman quests I can think of near Nightgate are from Korvunjund and the civil war imperial side courier intercept quest for the Dawnstar battle, but there aren't any buildings, light or airy, really near by. So I probably have something wrong and there are probably a dozen icicle overhangs that I haven't noticed.

I will try to help, The location being "light and airy" is meant to be a play on words.

10 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I've got a couple to put up but I'm away on holiday for a week, so I'll post them when I get back

I'm looking forward to it.

Here is a completely different angle on the "light and airy" pic:

Spoiler

146006246_enb2019_05_1610_00_52_10k.jpg.8f64dd6297473394781c8981c8ffa8a0.jpg