Guess This Location.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

I will try to help, The location being "light and airy" is meant to be a play on words.

Ah, I thought it was playing on a name like Bright or Sun not the name of an npc at a location with an entirely different name.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Ah, I thought it was playing on a name like Bright or Sun not the name of an npc at a location with an entirely different name.

Well, in English, Aeri and airy are pronounced identically (my apologies to non-English speakers). She also gives a quest to carry a letter to Skald the Uglier (errr ... Elder) under the correct circumstances.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

Well, in English, Aeri and airy are pronounced identically (my apologies to non-English speakers). She also gives a quest to carry a letter to Skald the Uglier (errr ... Elder) under the correct circumstances.

Yeah, but Aeri is at Anga's Mill which isn't airy or bright, which threw me. I wasn't taking your clue far enough, but then I didn't consider the mill too close to Nightgate either. I guess a difference in how we describe places, and "close".

I think I can post one of my own now, though I think we have an open location on the previous page...

Spoiler

ScreenShot220.jpg.736a7b7e1222c66a593b3e3e16b6c3b0.jpg

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

Yeah, but Aeri is at Anga's Mill which isn't airy or bright, which threw me. I wasn't taking your clue far enough, but then I didn't consider the mill too close to Nightgate either. I guess a difference in how we describe places, and "close".

I think I can post one of my own now, though I think we have an open location on the previous page...

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot220.jpg.736a7b7e1222c66a593b3e3e16b6c3b0.jpg

In honor of Worik I thought I would respond with a picture

Spoiler

853135290_enb2018_10_1814_25_08_62j.jpg.9350183cdade862ede7de43fe1d82d6b.jpg

The Solitude Botanical Gardens?

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

What happened to your grass?

(I've got one on the go, two posts up. Behind spoiler tags)

OH, we're supposed to guess where you're stealing the potato?

I turned a lot of the grass down because I thought it was killing my frame rate.  Might not have been but I haven't tinkered with it more. Does make is easier to see skeevers lying in wait and bodies I've sniped.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

In honor of Worik I thought I would respond with a picture

Reveal hidden contents

853135290_enb2018_10_1814_25_08_62j.jpg.9350183cdade862ede7de43fe1d82d6b.jpg

The Solitude Botanical Gardens?

Yes, that is where we are not but in a deceptively verdant other place. ??

50 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

If you're expecting a guess, I'm not crazy enough to say where. Who do you think made me intelligent?! That guy in the pic!

No, I was just trying to confirm Psalam's correct guess with a following quote from the guy in the pic.  Also, hence the cheese.

9 minutes ago, Psalam said:

That empty deposit behind Cynthia is Heartstone.

I thought the white carcass was one of them there spider things and I was wondering if that was an empty deposit. Unfortunately, 2 + 2 is beyond my mathematical capabilities. :flushed:

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Clearly time for another clue. The spider thing is not the only dead thing at this location (even before Cynthia got there).

Can't check right now in game ... :classic_sad:

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wild stab in the dark

me stabbing wild in the darkness, too : White Ridge Barrow?

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wild stab in the dark - Coldcinder Cave?

2 hours ago, worik said:

Can't check right now in game ... :classic_sad:

me stabbing wild in the darkness, too : White Ridge Barrow?

It's the same place she was 3-4 (of my) pictures back! 

On 5/27/2019 at 4:49 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Yet another of my 'fire and forget' screenshots - I take the shot and then forget the name of the place.

Hide contents

The two things at bottom centre are Minotaurs from SIC.

to the left is the entrance of the orc "giants in my shrine" quest cave Fallowstone.

12 hours ago, Slorm said:

That one I recognise, It's the Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead. My round have a :beer:

You are correct. Throne courtesy of Billyy.

10 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

An old favourite of this thread.

Hide contents

913691982_Anoldfriend.thumb.jpg.861a60085b577f894f95c5a9aa0fe68a.jpg

I'm posting this more for the novelty of chummy there not doing his usual back-arching number.

Shrine of Talos not far on the road between Riverwood and Falkreath, not far from the three Standing Stones.