Guess This Location.

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Note to self: When doing process of elimination, make sure to eliminate all of them. Bloody Rorikstead.

Right then have a go at this:

Hide contents

Where am I standing?

View.thumb.jpg.7c4e416dd2c671380808ab6bd2beaa07.jpg

Assuming that it is a named location it would appear to be the western end of Labyrinthian. There is a wonderful view of Morthal in the center and you can see Solitude on its natural arch in the upper left hand corner.

Cynthia sent me another card. Sorry that it's a bit dark but, since I've no luck with the one from Solstheim I thought I'd post one from Skyrim. I even left the compass on. So, Where in the World is Cynthia the Spellsword?

332639738_enb2019_06_1510_09_09_17j.jpg.db14108e709e900451d739bfc6135fff.jpg

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Cynthia sent me another card. Sorry that it's a bit dark but, since I've no luck with the one from Solstheim I thought I'd post one from Skyrim. I even left the compass on. So, Where in the World is Cynthia the Spellsword?

Spoiler

I want to say Folgunthar, and she was looking at the door into the room.  You normally pass along the lower pass and then up a staircase to the left and through a door but can backtrack this way for loot.

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I want to say Folgunthar, and she was looking at the door into the room.  You normally pass along the lower pass and then up a staircase to the left and through a door but can backtrack this way for loot.

That is an inspired guess because, while this is not Folgunthur, the picture was taken in precisely the manner that you describe.

On 6/15/2019 at 5:40 PM, Psalam said:

I right away thought that that image is from one of the gauldur amulet fragments dungeons.  If not folguther, then Geirmund's Hall?

Saarthal too has an accessible upper level in a hallway, but I don't recall it being quite so large an open space up top as depicted.

32 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

I right away thought that that image is from one of the gauldur amulet fragments dungeons.  If not folguther, then Geirmund's Hall?

Saarthal too has an accessible upper level in a hallway, but I don't recall it being quite so large an open space up top as depicted.

Right the second time, sister. Gloria in excelsis Deo! Anyway, this is the room in which you first meet draugr after separating from Tolfdir.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I was going to post this in the 'Weird Quirks' thread with reference to my 'don't get me started about the statue of Meridia' but this is Azura in the background. Where am I standing? There are several clues in the the shot.

Hide contents

View.thumb.jpg.eb400deb59756ba3d0e96c3c4919e7b9.jpg

I am thinking close to the Talos shrine just west of that shack where you get the animal spirit quest.

55 minutes ago, Distortedrealms said:

I am thinking close to the Talos shrine just west of that shack where you get the animal spirit quest.

Spot on. The statue is right behind me and it is indeed Frodi's(?) shack. Nearly walked off the edge after that shot. Meant to hit the X key to get the HUD back but hit the C key instead.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Spot on. The statue is right behind me and it is indeed Frodi's(?) shack. Nearly walked off the edge after that shot. Meant to hit the X key to get the HUD back but hit the C key instead.

I might have eventually guessed Froki's shack, going by the tower of Nilheim if I managed to stop looking for Azura's statue which I cannot make out.