Guess This Location.

8 hours ago, worik said:

Someone is dying soontm to know where we are here:

Spoiler

3485.jpg.c952b760e44a0c8b1d7e07c6849b7b26.jpg

soontm is a registered tradmark by Kimy :classic_tongue:

Orotheim, though I think we had this recently.  Then again I was just there in two diff playthroughs, so that might be part of it. I see the cook's down. Was it bad cooking or did you take care of that without bullet-time?

I have two pics.  The first might be nigh impossible to guess because I did it more for the foreground and less the background clues.  If I'd left the Compass on it probably would help a lot.   Also, the PC should probably have a half dozen tattoos to really fit the location and idea I had in mind at the time, but meh.. I'm not going back to recreate it "properly". You'll probably have to open it full size (like I *didn't* do with Grey Cloud's pic and thus didn't see the Azura statue at first) to make out some of the distant details that might tell you where this is.

Spoiler

ScreenShot319.jpg.2b85e3ec195065edb8ed92b26d99c142.jpg

This other I took with Guessing the Location in mind and left the HUD on because there were few other clues.

Spoiler

ScreenShot322.jpg.b87b12b8990df68967119f1e6d880af4.jpg

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

The first

Is it a named location or one of the N of here and slightly W of there types?

The second should be relatively easy with a mill and a tower that close. Unless you have the compass markers set to some ridiculous distance. I'm thinking Falkreath way with Half Moon Mill.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is it a named location or one of the N of here and slightly W of there types?

The second should be relatively easy with a mill and a tower that close. Unless you have the compass markers set to some ridiculous distance. I'm thinking Falkreath way with Half Moon Mill.

You're right on the mill.  Do you know the tower, and what's behind me?

As to the first, no I guess it isn't really near a named place, exactly, though one is visible and with that you could guess what I'm looking toward, though not yet at...

Like I said, I didn't exactly take it with a Guess in mind.  I just thought as long as the elk was going to stand there peacefully I'd ~ tm Prt Scr ~ tm Enter.

The tower and the snow are crying "Fort Snowhawk" to me. ?

Ft. Neugrad as such a tower too. But the outer wall doesn't seem to fit. All under  the assumption, that you didn't left-right mirror the screenshot :wacko:

22 minutes ago, worik said:

The tower and the snow are crying "Fort Snowhawk" to me. ?

Ft. Neugrad as such a tower too. But the outer wall doesn't seem to fit. All under  the assumption, that you didn't left-right mirror the screenshot :wacko:

I only know one person who has pulled that left-right mirror stunt. Now, who was that again? ?

Anyway, one of your guesses is correct. I wonder which one it is? :thumbsup:

I'm going with Neugrad myself, due to the broken down archery targets, and the well I don't think Snowhawk has. Also, the snow is like the foggy stuff I get a lot in the southern part of Skyrim, much to my annoyance and I don't get that nearly that often in the marshy area. Snowhawk is almost always clear when I go by.

1 minute ago, karlpaws said:

I'm going with Neugrad myself, due to the broken down archery targets, and the well I don't think Snowhawk has. Also, the snow is like the foggy stuff I get a lot in the southern part of Skyrim, much to my annoyance and I don't get that nearly that often in the marshy area. Snowhawk is almost always clear when I go by.

:wine:

Do you want another one or should I give it a rest?