Guess This Location.

5 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Spoiler

879564324_enb2019_06_2912_47_56_79j.jpg.98b6842c810d42debfe622f6d1afa0ad.jpg

? Hrmpf... my small notebook screen doesn't help here. Probably I miss the unique feature here.

But since we don't want to miss the chance to have good fun with a guess: Cold Rock Pass ❄️

1 minute ago, worik said:

? Hrmpf... my small notebook screen doesn't help here. Probably I miss the unique feature here.

But since we don't want to miss the chance to have good fun with a guess: Cold Rock Pass ❄️

Sorry, but that guess is cold. ?

Not that it helps but I have posted this location (not this picture) previously.

3 minutes ago, worik said:

I think the burial urns are the key but I'm having trouble coming up with a tunnel outside of a buried nordic tomb that is covered in ice, narrow (something like Ironbind is wider) and has this many twists and corners.

9 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I think the burial urns are the key but I'm having trouble coming up with a tunnel outside of a buried nordic tomb that is covered in ice, narrow (something like Ironbind is wider) and has this many twists and corners. 

Yngvild comes to my mind ? Unfortunately I would need to be at home with my Skyrim to check some other ideas *sigh*

13 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Quite right. Otherwise it would be just another frozen tunnel.

2 minutes ago, worik said:

Yngvild comes to my mind ? Unfortunately I would need to be at home with my Skyrim to check some other ideas *sigh*

Not Yngvild either. ?

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I have location called 'Bleak Coast Cave' (or similar) but I'm sure it is from a mod. Not that I'm suggesting that you would pull a stunt like that. There are those who would, and have, though.

This forum is so slow it's unusable.

It's been off and on for me. Sometimes it works well (like it did a minute ago for Count to a Million) and sometimes it's slow (enough said).

No, this is a well-known and oft used location. As I say, it's in the southern portion of the Pale which includes things like the Nightgate Inn and Anga's Mill.

11 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Forsaken Cave.

Just so. ??

For everyone else, if you enter Forsaken Cave and kill the guardians you come to a door which is flanked by staircases to nowhere. If you go up the right hand one and turn back the way you came you will get this shot.

I know it looks like it should be a jigsaw puzzle:

1012850288_enb2019_06_3010_04_30_67j.jpg.be74e2b290e2de625919c8fe2197dedf.jpg

Unrelated bonus question:

Spoiler

Where is she now?

216033863_enb2019_06_2315_29_25_47j.jpg.bf0d0dc414e3ac32d88c1baaf11b8aff.jpg

And now for Double Jeopardy where the scores can really change, what is behind that waterfall?

43 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Looks like a part of Raven Rock Mine. Behind the waterfall is a door that leads to a Stalhrim source.

Right on both accounts. That FINALLY answers the previous question I had up. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31131-guess-this-location/?do=findComment&comment=2634544

Now can you tell me where Cynthia has gotten to in the main picture above (yes, she is at a named location)?

5 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I can only think of Morthal, and the closest named location there would be Movarth's Liar.

You're right about the general location. However, she isn't going to see anything from Movarth's Lair. What I want to know is, at what named location was she standing for me to get this picture? Keep thinking. It will come to you.

1 minute ago, Tiruil said:

Forsaken Cave was gonna be my next guess. Was hoping to put a shot up of Spike somewhere and see if you could guess it. but IU dunno if there are rules that the person who guessed correctly gets to go next or something ?

The rules are simple. When someone answers the question correctly ANYONE can then post the next question. Only one question should be up at a time (sometimes when there are particularly difficult ones waiting a second one will be posted - see what I said about my post from the end of May, above). Anyway, I have no desire to be a hog about this it's just that we haven't been getting many posters. So, after my current one is solved I'll give you (or anyone else for that matter) a chance and simply keep mine in abeyance, at least for a few hours.

Just now, Tiruil said:

Usengrav hills ? At least the hills overlooking Usengrav and Morthal and Morvarths lair ?

No. I was specific. This one is a named location like Movarth's Lair or Ustengrav. While using something like "this is not a named location" is entirely acceptable in this game it is appropriate to let people know when you are doing it. When this one is solved it will be with a location name from vanilla Skyrim.

1 minute ago, Psalam said:

No. I was specific. This one is a named location like Movarth's Lair or Ustengrav. While using something like "this is not a named location" is entirely acceptable in this game it is appropriate to let people know when you are doing it. When this one is solved it will be with a location name from vanilla Skyrim.

My bad, Uh.... Robber's Gorge then ?

NOTE: I KNEW I spelled Ustengrav wrong

1 minute ago, Tiruil said:

My bad, Uh.... Robber's Gorge then ?

NOTE: I KNEW I spelled Ustengrav wrong

Nope. While I might make a point of a misspelling, as I did earlier, you will note that I still take what is clearly meant (as does everyone else who posts). I want to clarify something I said earlier. Since this is Inte's thread he will pop in during the middle. However, that is not considered good behavior for the rest of us.