Guess This Location.

46 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I was thinking deep in that troll cave down the waterfall from Valtheim... the one with a pool outside, a wrecked wooden platform of sorts and 3? bodies laying in the grass. Using a jumping mod I got to the top of the waterfall in that picture, but it just comes out of a small fake cave.

You mean Darkshade?

I was thinking trolls too but not anywhere in particular.

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You mean Darkshade?

I was thinking trolls too but not anywhere in particular.

I did.  For some reason that particular room is stuck in my mind, mostly from a harrowing event from SL Kidnap mod. (mostly because it wasn't trolls kidnapping me, and the trolls there thought I was brought for them, not the kidnappers.

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I was thinking deep in that troll cave down the waterfall from Valtheim... the one with a pool outside, a wrecked wooden platform of sorts and 3? bodies laying in the grass. Using a jumping mod I got to the top of the waterfall in that picture, but it just comes out of a small fake cave.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I did.  For some reason that particular room is stuck in my mind, mostly from a harrowing event from SL Kidnap mod. (mostly because it wasn't trolls kidnapping me, and the trolls there thought I was brought for them, not the kidnappers.

You're both right. Darkshade it is (the excessive trash is a dead (pun intended) giveaway. Have a good day! :smiley:

6 minutes ago, Punga said:

I think it has been posted before but I don't remember it. 

I'm going to guess under Riften. 

Definitely not Riften. Finger crossed that karlpaws or worik can get it because I have forgotten. :classic_blush:

T'other is just under the surface of a lake.

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Definitely not Riften. Finger crossed that karlpaws or worik can get it because I have forgotten. :classic_blush:

T'other is just under the surface of a lake.

I don't remember a lake or other water with a skeleton floating in it, unless it is in a cave some place, but I'm just not remembering one this week.

The grate with sunlight above I want to say Shriekwind, (... or that other place, nearish Falkreath but maybe on the Whiterun border).  I think that's the one you come in from the north, kill or get past the vampire in the room off the hallway, through a large locked double door, and look up while standing on a lifting trap platform (triggered by a lever) that would lift you near that grate where 5-6 spikes come out and stab you. The grate above is in a large room open the sky, which is odd since it is a vampire den and you'd think they would dislike skylights.

The skeleton is right next to Illinarta's Deep. That is the wall on the right, or at least the rock the wall sits on, though it has not rendered properly.

The other might be Shriekwind but I really can't remember. I had Gloomreach in my head but it doesn't look Falmerish. All I rembemeber is getting a crick in my neck and nearly falling over taking the shot.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The skeleton is right next to Illinarta's Deep. That is the wall on the right, or at least the rock the wall sits on, though it has not rendered properly.

The other might be Shriekwind but I really can't remember. I had Gloomreach in my head but it doesn't look Falmerish. All I rembemeber is getting a crick in my neck and nearly falling over taking the shot.

Ah, the skeleton is also near one of the treasure map chests then.  I remember that now.

Your two pictures are from you being at the same place and a spriggan added by a monster mod threw you up in the first picture (which looks like you were in Falkreath, far to the south, with two naked bodies and a horse [edit: not a horse, antler-less elk] ) ? Top looks like Lake Ilinalta, with the fisherman's camp island (left foot) and Half Moon Mill visible astride the river by your right knee.

There is a hunter's camp just a bit north of Halldir's Cairn but those hunters have always been clothed for me but killed by bears, not spriggans.

22 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Ah, the skeleton is also near one of the treasure map chests then.  I remember that now.

Your two pictures are from you being at the same place and a spriggan added by a monster mod threw you up in the first picture (which looks like you were in Falkreath, far to the south, with two naked bodies and a horse [edit: not a horse, antler-less elk] ) ? Top looks like Lake Ilinalta, with the fisherman's camp island (left foot) and Half Moon Mill visible astride the river by your right knee.

There is a hunter's camp just a bit north of Halldir's Cairn but those hunters have always been clothed for me but killed by bears, not spriggans.

Close enough. The place is called 'Bear Cave' even though it's not a cave as such, more of a overhang thang. The creature was cervine rather than equine.

That other wasn't Shriekwind which I've just done. You were thinking of this?

The trap platform is just to my right.

5af5de1881a4c_enb2018_05_1118_36_05_89.thumb.jpg.92afb1d091ba06f920f6e23ddf339eeb.jpg

On 5/11/2018 at 2:18 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Close enough. The place is called 'Bear Cave' even though it's not a cave as such, more of a overhang thang. The creature was cervine rather than equine.

That other wasn't Shriekwind which I've just done. You were thinking of this?

The trap platform is just to my right.

5af5de1881a4c_enb2018_05_1118_36_05_89.thumb.jpg.92afb1d091ba06f920f6e23ddf339eeb.jpg

Shroud Hearth barrow?

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Not a place I get to much.

Reveal hidden contents

5afe05aa688d7_enb2018_05_1722_57_31_71.thumb.jpg.2b15e5359e03f7a53ac54d650b768c23.jpg

i could give my answer for this one, but i want to give others a chance first 

considering i spent hoursin there in the last few days as you could tell from posts in 2 other threads, including "what are you doing now" thread.

Broken Oar Grotto

5 hours ago, Inte said:

One of my favorite places, Bloodlet Throne. 

Back with a bang - Bloodlet Throne it is. The 3 vamps in the final room absolutely hammered me. Took several reloads before I won. Ended up using my Untamed add to pack shout on the hounds just to get them on my side and cause enough of a distraction for me to stay alive.