Guess This Location.

20 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Go ahead it won't hurt my feelings at all and everyone else is dying to know. I think I can dig up some Sujamma for you. :beer:

was the dog a follower or a lost dog from a random spawn nearby? He definately doesn't belong there, unless you rescued him from the Embassy nearby somehow. :tongue:

4 hours ago, worik said:
  Hide contents

Ironback Hideout

You asked for it ...:classic_angel:

How in the world did you know that. I have played this game for years and don't remember ever stumbling across it before. You are certainly the champion and earned that sujamma and maybe some of Evette San's Spiced Wine too.

8 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Congratulations! It's a meme! :classic_biggrin:

:classic_blush:

[..] and earned that sujamma and maybe some of Evette San's Spiced Wine too.

I'll put it on our trophy board. :classic_smile: The other half of me is still "indisposed" and snoring from yesterday's bottle

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Looks like the place in Wolfskull Cave, just before the stone fortress door that leads into the shaft down (if on the quest).

Wolfskull Cave it was. The door is just off to the right.

Really weird do. My friends factions are screwed so skeletons and draugr are non-hostile. Necromancers aren't hostile but they shouldn't be. Anyway, I got to the top level where the ritual is and was just eyeing up the male necro as my gel needed a shag when I heard "those fools are actualy fighting" and "I'm getting out of here". Next minute a skelly archer appears at the top of the steps and starts shooting at the RM. Then a necro appeared with spells loaded but I didn't see him fire any off. Lastly another skeleton or maybe a draugr appeared with a big fuck-off sword and banjoed the RM. RM dead and eveyone starts shuffling off. Quest complete, report back to Falk Fireplace.

4 hours ago, worik said:

Back to bright daylight. Unmodded except for some better trees and clouds:

d32_507.thumb.jpg.a5766f1384c85dfe5ce39da45c5d3011.jpg

Best guess is Reachwind Eyrie (specifically the overlook) - to be sure I'd need more detail of the landscape and less of the dwemer architecture (of course I should be grateful that after the sujamma the picture is straight and in focus).

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wolfskull Cave it was. The door is just off to the right.

Really weird do. My friends factions are screwed so skeletons and draugr are non-hostile. Necromancers aren't hostile but they shouldn't be. Anyway, I got to the top level where the ritual is and was just eyeing up the male necro as my gel needed a shag when I heard "those fools are actualy fighting" and "I'm getting out of here". Next minute a skelly archer appears at the top of the steps and starts shooting at the RM. Then a necro appeared with spells loaded but I didn't see him fire any off. Lastly another skeleton or maybe a draugr appeared with a big fuck-off sword and banjoed the RM. RM dead and eveyone starts shuffling off. Quest complete, report back to Falk Fireplace.

I'm not friendly with everything, but for some reason the draugr and the ritual master are enemies in my game as well. Not the rest of the necromancers and mages though, just the RM. 

---

not sure on the dwemer porch shot. I think it is one of the back door exits and the trees make me think Rift, not Reach, and I spot a bit of water I think, but without a compass it is harder to place it.

I'm thinking Avanchinzel

I spotted a sabre cat. Should probably be snowy. In fact I would say it definitely should be snowy.

5ae6492d59ed9_enb2018_04_2919_24_24_19.thumb.jpg.7b881350a48b1a6f0c3d3c42a68d9b47.jpg

Extra point if you noticed that she's got a currrved sworrrd. Technically it's a scimitarrr.

No prizes for these two, they are just examples of the first rule of comedy - timing.

Just returning Noster's helmet and found him stood with the sign banging against his forehead. Sadly he turned around before I could get the shot.

5ae649e1da260_enb2018_04_2912_38_15_01.thumb.jpg.ed38695cc078834829e757fb9303be60.jpg

Thought this would have made a good one till the text photo-bombed me. By  the time I got rid of the text he'd finished the ritual.

5ae64a3d65c1a_enb2018_04_2921_20_59_63.thumb.jpg.f712c8fc66ff9322225bd509739f5008.jpg

Anyone ever experienced strange, random NPC deaths in Solitude?

14 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Wrong kind of lemming (Leaming?).

Also, no offense to any Britons on this site, but the Isles and I don't get along. I was banned from visiting for ten years in '09 after getting caught in a sting involving an underground BDSM dungeon, a sub/bottom from Westminster, and a low-cal wedding cake.

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Anyone ever experienced strange, random NPC deaths in Solitude?

I forget what other mod, but someone complained quite loudly that it was killing people. So while I haven't had that problem at least one other person did.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

involving an underground BDSM dungeon, a sub/bottom from Westminster, and a low-cal wedding cake.

There is either an interesting story or a joke punchline following that... (are subs from Westminster particularly troublesome? I don't know London that well.). Eh, lets not get off the rails too much.

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I spotted a sabre cat. Should probably be snowy. In fact I would say it definitely should be snowy.<snip>

Nord mounds aren't something I'm familiar with, but I'll take a stab. Northern Skybound Watch? That's the only one I can remember right now.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

There is either an interesting story or a joke punchline following that... (are subs from Westminster particularly troublesome? I don't know London that well.). Eh, lets not get off the rails too much.

You're right, there is a story but it would be getting way off topic. And my barrister told me I'd best not discuss it until the ban expires.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

Best guess is Reachwind Eyrie (specifically the overlook) - to be sure I'd need more detail of the landscape and less of the dwemer architecture (of course I should be grateful that after the sujamma the picture is straight and in focus).

Nnnnnnno :smile:

Hints are already in the picture ... again a unique view  ;)