Guess This Location.

22 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

"Excuse me, miss. I wonder if you could help me."

5adbad4cde84c_enb2018_04_2121_32_39_23.thumb.jpg.00a4f6ad136969ec9befa18adf458454.jpg

"Nope".

Reveal hidden contents

Mount Pain is the name of the place. From Warzones.

That's what he gets when he attempts nonconsensual sex with a mammoth. Did he think she would just play dead for him?

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

That's what he gets when he attempts nonconsensual sex with a mammoth. Did he think she would just play dead for him?

He's just a regular-sized stormcloak, the giant is dead off screen to the left. He got swamped by a dozen or so stormsters (as did the two imperial soldiers who were up there).

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

He's just a regular-sized stormcloak, the giant is dead off screen to the left. He got swamped by a dozen or so stormsters (as did the two imperial soldiers who were up there).

Yeah, I know that's his story and he's sticking to it. That mammoth off to the right looks pretty smug.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

western Whiterun plains, SE of Gjukar's pillar, I think, NW of the Sleeping Tree giant camp. Should be an altar for Zenithar there along with a book, iirc.

Spot on. Gjukar's monument is to the right. The shrine of Zenithar is immediately behind me.

1 minute ago, Punga said:

Tha place has been forsaken. 

I'm not sure to what you are referring. However, it is neither inhabited by forsworn nor is forsworn (or anything similar) in it's title. Yes, it can be "found" on a Skyrim map (as opposed to my last one).

3 minutes ago, Punga said:

Ironbind Barrow?

Exactly. Just before you go under the "bridge" that contains a chest (with the stairway on the right). If you want a really hard and obscure one I have one at home that I have been afraid to post because I actually had to go looking to find this place myself (and there isn't much to tell you precisely where it is).

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is it harder than the hardest thing on Hard Street in Hardtown?

Bring it on.

Since this is LL let me say that it is harder than any erection by anyone in any Jarl's palace in Skyrim. I will post in when I get home (that should be in about 4 hours).

17 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

My best guess is Markarth. At least that what's the stonework reminds me of.

Most excellent. Specifically, that is where the river that flows through Markarth comes out on the outside (which is where my PC is). Thus, the juniper tree on the right. So a most excellent guess but, have you ever seen it before? (Don't worry I'll tire of playing with fonts.)

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Most excellent. Specifically, that is where the river that flows through Markarth comes out on the outside (which is where my PC is). Thus, the juniper tree on the right. So a most excellent guess but, have you ever seen it before? (Don't worry I'll tire of playing with fonts.)

I might have. I have a bad habit of rushing through things and not remembering what I literally just did a few seconds ago. :classic_tongue: That includes whether or not I looted something or noticed some feature.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Okay, okay. This is far less challenging and I'm sure you did some plundering near here. I can't help it, I think it's a nice view.

it is a nice view out near Brand Shie's book for his history. the wreck nearby is the "Wreck of the Pride of Tel-Vos"