Guess This Location.

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Ta Da!

Funny how, until I looked at a map of Solstheim, I didn't even remember that it existed. I can remember being on the inside only once. (Of course, I HADN'T been partaking of the local herbs and it had walls, floor, staircase and even a ceiling then). Not that missing all those things detracts from its innate loveliness. :classic_confused:

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Birthday cake. Calories unknown.

It's not the mine and it's not any of the houses named so far.

Not a clue but in terms of immersion I had just downed several of the local herbs.

For me, the bedroll close to the door would be the give away.

The ETaC mod screws me over a little in reference to that house, as it should have an urn nearby outside with the bootleg wine the guard commander asks you to find, but the added house next door seems to move or delete said urn and I'm forced to console in some booze. It is all a part of the female PC's plan to allay the suspicions of Fethis Alor about his daughter hooking up with Veleth.

6 hours ago, worik said:

Looks like an SBC rescue party :classic_smile:

Your vegetation makes it rather difficult to recognize it. Hmmmm, I  need to throw the dart blindly into the room: Redorans retreat?  :classic_blush:

Right idea but wrong location. You can't see the bench seat to the left of the camera, if that helps. All of the girls are from the same location but not all from inside if that doesn't give it away.

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Right idea but wrong location. You can't see the bench seat to the left of the camera, if that helps. All of the girls are from the same location but not all from inside if that doesn't give it away.

Am I allowed a second dart?

Spoiler

Knifepoint Ridge

You expertly hid that campfire behind the girl on the left

The bench was the hint that made me grep a second dart, otherwise I would still be scrachting my nose

12 minutes ago, worik said:

Am I allowed a second dart?

Hide contents

Knifepoint Ridge

You expertly hid that campfire behind the girl on the left

The bench was the hint that made me grep a second dart, otherwise I would still be scrachting my nose

Got it. You can stop scratching your nose with that dart and use this left over bit of buckle instead. :sleepy:

:smile:

So the question is if the next one should be indoors or outdoors?

Let's bathe, relax and decide without haste ( no need to guess this place it's just for recreational purposes after all that difficult guessing work)

Spoiler

d36_583.thumb.jpg.76733097786676d05dc49ac5c3f7bc74.jpg

Modded location, vanilla girl with modded appearance on the left.

But if you want to guess: Which town may that be and who's that girl :classic_tongue: (Nice story of her to find here in an LL mod)

And stop you sneaky tramps to pinch the lady with a dart!

Given I use the mods you do (I think) I could name it, but I'll wait for GreyCloud to wake up, since I think he'd have an idea too.

I normally have 2-3 other NPCs/bath attendants in there, lucky you got the pool to yourself.

10 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I normally have 2-3 other NPCs/bath attendants in there, lucky you got the pool to yourself.

They are there ... slightly hidden on the right.

Not enough privacy though to ask my follower to take care of me and my aching body. We might have ended up in jail, public indecency and such. They are a bit narrow minded in that town, you know.

Alrighty then.

Lower regions of the temple of Dibella in Markarth?

Girl is Fjotra. Mod is Sisterhood of Dibella. There is also A Forsworn Story by Delzaron.

The woman on the right seems to be wearing common clothes which is causing me to doubt. The architure looks more like Whiterun.

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Girl is Fjotra. Mod is Sisterhood of Dibella. There is also A Forsworn Story by Delzaron.

The woman on the right seems to be wearing common clothes which is causing me to doubt. The architure looks more like Whiterun.

no

no

no

no

no

:classic_biggrin: But yes, the quest mod with the lady on the left has a dark side .. well, at least depending on your point of view

Don't worry though, this was just R&R and basically for personal hygenic purposes (I needed a bath and had to attend to some personal reoccurring matters). Clearly out of the rules in post#1.

In the modded temple, you could find something like this (dear children, please look somewhere else, for a minute, thank you)

Spoiler

d29_486.thumb.jpg.8f3364665f1b89dde8685a51a461c826.jpg

I'm not 100% sure, but I guess this is not vanilla anymore :classic_blush:

I guess, @karlpaws can start his finishing move animation now :classic_wink:

46 minutes ago, worik said:

no

no

no

no

no

:classic_biggrin: But yes, the quest mod with the lady on the left has a dark side .. well, at least depending on your point of view

Don't worry though, this was just R&R and basically for personal hygenic purposes. Clearly out of the rules in post#1.

In the modded temple, you could find something like this (dear children, please look somewhere else, for a minute, thank you)

Reveal hidden contents

I guess @karlpaws can make his finishing move animation now :classic_wink:

I'll throw in the towel . . . :classic_sad:

And then this happened . . .

5ae8478c19423_enb2018_05_0111_45_37_34.thumb.jpg.0b4f46fa413206cda5801d86587b31be.jpg

I'd just done the Fort Frostmoth gig and was in the act of reporting to Captain V when suddenly we are all knee-deep in these things.

I always feel sorry for the brave captain as he is a northerner living in a town full of suvverners.

6 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'll throw in the towel . . . :classic_sad:

And then this happened . . .

5ae8478c19423_enb2018_05_0111_45_37_34.thumb.jpg.0b4f46fa413206cda5801d86587b31be.jpg

I'd just done the Fort Frostmoth gig and was in the act of reporting to Captain V when suddenly we are all knee-deep in these things.

I always feel sorry for the brave captain as he is a northerner living in a town full of suvverners.

Yeah I hate it when that happens (so much so I got rid of the mod that caused it).

Captain V is lucky that the Southerners allow him to live in God's country - at least that's how I (and most of my neighbors, but not all) see it.:smile:

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

What mod was it?

You have to ask hard questions (like remember this or do you recall that). It has been several years but I believe it was immersive creatures. When I saw this I noticed that they had updated it since I downloaded it in 2015. While I enjoyed much about it (particularly the addition of goblin tribes) I found it to quickly become "too much." I like my mods to allow me to essentially play vanilla Skyrim with just some twists.

6 hours ago, worik said:

no

no

no

no

no

Don't worry though, this was just R&R and basically for personal hygenic purposes (I needed a bath and had to attend to some personal reoccurring matters). Clearly out of the rules in post#1.

Reveal hidden contents

I guess, @karlpaws can start his finishing move animation now :classic_wink:

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Alrighty then.

I was thinking the mod was Expanded Towns and Cities adding that bathhouse to Morthal, and recognizing the Bijin'ed Idgrod the Younger  (I wonder if Skald the no-longer-younger matches up with Idgrod-the-now-older? The alchemist in Dawnstar makes a comment about knowing Skald when he was "the Younger") but the other mod that might be in play is Amorous Adventures, giving Iddy her darker side.

16 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

I was thinking the mod was Expanded Towns and Cities adding that bathhouse to Morthal, and recognizing the Bijin'ed Idgrod the Younger  (I wonder if Skald the no-longer-younger matches up with Idgrod-the-now-older? The alchemist in Dawnstar makes a comment about knowing Skald when he was "the Younger") but the other mod that might be in play is Amorous Adventures, giving Iddy her darker side.

Terrific :classic_smile:

+1

+1

+1

sums up to :wine::wine::wine:

That was quite a nice and refreshing break in the bathhouse, wasn't it?

Now back to topic: indoors or outdoors :classic_biggrin:?

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

How the hell do you recognise Idgrod - that could be virtually anyone. :classic_blink: I don't use ETaC or Amorous Adventures so I don't have a baff house in Morphal and Idgrod doesn't have a darker side.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

How the hell do you recognise Idgrod - that could be virtually anyone. :classic_blink: I don't use ETaC or Amorous Adventures so I don't have a baff house in Morphal and Idgrod doesn't have a darker side.

Well, its a non-vanilla hair so she's identifiable as a specially modded NPC

I recognized the bath house, so I know its Morthal

The list of specially modded NPCs in Morthal isn't that long, knowing which ones do visit the bath house helps

I've been using Bijin and ETaC for probably 2 years or so, and Iddy is always walking around so I've seen her quite a bit over the years (and seen quite a bit of her too)

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

How about this one (I apologize if I repeat locations but I delete pictures once I've posted them and don't always remember).

Hmmm, though choice...

Is it this one?

Spoiler

ScreenShot405.thumb.jpg.7110df37b48866194eb831c5cb9a8282.jpg

I made it sometime in the mid of march and kept it in my folder for the very same purpose :classic_blush:

31 minutes ago, worik said:

Hmmm, though choice...

Is it this one?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot405.thumb.jpg.7110df37b48866194eb831c5cb9a8282.jpg

I made it sometime in the mid of march and kept it in my folder for the very same purpose :classic_blush:

Yes, that's the ticket.

Spoiler

Of course, anyone paying attention to your new thread should have gotten it since I made mention of Bonechill Passage in it. The Word Wall is its own named site but it is at the end of the passage.

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

At some point in the not too distant future, I am going to have to admit that my game is fooked.

I walked through the door and was confronted by this.

5ae8e23c2a4ac_enb2018_05_0121_41_03_21.thumb.jpg.5f4c2cab36913a662ce717d3abce0aeb.jpg

I love it. You should really put it on Worik's new thread and add a little story about how Styrr found himself in this state of disarray. (Some thoughts: too much drink/skooma, enjoying his job a little too much with a recently deceased young widow, perhaps consoling Roggvir's widow or even just pleasuring himself because he could).

On 4/26/2018 at 3:15 PM, Psalam said:

You're both right certainly.

1) Yngvild - "No, your left, your other left." - Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (sorry about that).

2) The shacks around Alftand is correct and, although I wasn't looking for it, so is Frostflow Lighthouse (one of the bug jars is in there).

3) I apologize for this one - I was looking for Mount Anthor although Worik correctly points out that my PC is coming down from the peak where the Dragon Wall is located. In my LONG (and often boring) years of education I used to have teachers (professors mostly) who used to love to play this "game" that I hated which I called "what am I thinking." Instead of asking questions which had clear and specific answers (e.g., what is the half-life of carbon-13) they would ask vague and nebulous questions and the students were supposed to guess (literally) what it is they had on their mind. So, once again, I apologize because I realize that I just did that to you guys. I will try to avoid it in the future.

So how about this one? I think that if I created a house mod I would want this particular corridor in it. Do you know where it is?

ScreenShot27j.jpg

Speaking of house mods, Inte has made a mod that will allow wood followers. Yes I said wood. I think you can pose them too. 

Now if I can just coerce Inte into posting said mod. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/31131-guess-this-location/?do=findComment&comment=1766763