Guess This Location.

20 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Slorm: Do you know a good UUNP Forsworn armour with bounce?

I use CBBE myself but there does seems to be a UUNP HDT Spice Gear conversion here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75145

If you want vanilla armour then there's this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411

As I don't use them I don't know if they're any good or not

I personally like the Spice versions myself as they're on the skimpy side but not ridiculously so

As Serana says while you're heading through a dwemer ruin (though not this one) "The dwemer were a cruel race." We have here a platform with posts for chaining people, a large room full of seats for spectators and a switch that activates 4 spinning blade traps near the posts. I used it to take out the one guard before sneaking down the two to the left.

sacrificial chamber.jpg

13 hours ago, karlpaws said:

As Serana says while you're heading through a dwemer ruin (though not this one) "The dwemer were a cruel race." We have here a platform with posts for chaining people, a large room full of seats for spectators and a switch that activates 4 spinning blade traps near the posts. I used it to take out the one guard before sneaking down the two to the left.

sacrificial chamber.jpg

I hate Bthardamz. Mostly because I just don't like dwemer ruins in general, but also because my CDO OCD doesn't let me pass up a chance to soul trap hostile humanoids in black soul gems. Otherwise I could easily sneak past everyone and everything to kill Orchendor and be done with it.

13 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I hate Bthardamz. Mostly because I just don't like dwemer ruins in general, but also because my CDO OCD doesn't let me pass up a chance to soul trap hostile humanoids in black soul gems. Otherwise I could easily sneak past everyone and everything to kill Orchendor and be done with it.

Which leads me to wonder if casting soul trap from here would let you catch the Afflicted when you whack him with a trap?

You are correct, but all I have is a petty gem.

23 hours ago, Slorm said:

I use CBBE myself but there does seems to be a UUNP HDT Spice Gear conversion here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75145

If you want vanilla armour then there's this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411

As I don't use them I don't know if they're any good or not

I personally like the Spice versions myself as they're on the skimpy side but not ridiculously so

Thanks. I actually had what I needed. I'd downloaded it but forgot to install it hence it wasn't having much of an impact in-game. Muppetry.

Your PC is a slim un for CBBE.

58 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. I actually had what I needed. I'd downloaded it but forgot to install it hence it wasn't having much of an impact in-game. Muppetry.

Your PC is a slim un for CBBE.

It's an adaptation of CBBE Slim I made. I trimmed down the thighs and buttocks to get an hourglass shape rather than the CBBE pear shape

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I, on the other hand, bumped up UUNP . . .

tell Alva i said hi.

edit

p.s. yes number 5 was latest i saw on shrooms

she is doing some stuff with healing potions now, and the only place i found that stuff is the blender thread

7 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I don't think Soul Trap has that kind of range. I just use a Daedric tanto (from this mod) enchanted with Soul Trap. Never mind where I get all the black soul gems needed. :classic_ph34r:

I like the katanas and wakis from that mod as well. Tantos are nicely thematic knives but still have the "back edge flat" throat cut backstabbing anim issue.

12 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I like the katanas and wakis from that mod as well. Tantos are nicely thematic knives but still have the "back edge flat" throat cut backstabbing anim issue.

Technically, one would use a dagger rather than a knife. One stabs the dagger through the throat then performs a reverse cut with the dagger pushing towrds the front. This slices the windpipe stopping the victim from cying out. (I was in an elite Boy Scout Troop when I was younger).

7 hours ago, Inte said:

What have you got there? Is it a carrot?

Cowflop Farm up in old Rorikstead. 'Is that a carrot in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?' Ennis is working his hoe. :open_mouth: All looks a bit vanilla.

Alva's cellar/basement it was. Not long afterwards:

Morval: 'You can't hide forever'

Bunty Sidebottom: 'No but I can run around like a lunatic, slashing wildly with my sword and chucking out fireballs willly-nilly'. She's a plucky lass.

13 hours ago, valcon767 said:

tell Alva i said hi.

edit

p.s. yes number 5 was latest i saw on shrooms

she is doing some stuff with healing potions now, and the only place i found that stuff is the blender thread

I'm watching the potion bottles, they look great.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

::groan:: Have you been watching Camelworks on YouTube? Or reading Pearls Before Swine? Because those two are putting out bad puns like McDonald's does hamburgers.

That's rich coming from Ernest Lemmingway. You've gone too fur.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Groans at your pun :classic_biggrin:

I remember the Dave Clark 5 back in the days of B&W TV when there was just BBC and ITV

When milk was only a penny a loaf.