Guess This Location.

15 hours ago, Slorm said:

in the days of B&W TV

And I thought no living thing on earth would still remember those days... I feel relieved. :classic_blush:

And yes:Ustengrav it is. Some skeletons should should be lying dead around. ..or is it called dead-dead? I mean, they were already dead before, weren't they?

41 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

i gotta start finding harder areas to take pics of than stuff like this

5ad0ba6c614e5_TESV2018-04-1201-33-17-92.thumb.jpg.deb37eacf50675f360322e3521c6f19f.jpg

2nd pic of same area

Reveal hidden contents

5ad0baad56c9c_TESV2018-04-1201-32-44-35.thumb.jpg.f1279a1599f0a40c00c07021ebbf1951.jpg

I believe this is Kagrenzel just before you reach the end (Stony Creek Cave).

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That's the signpost in all its glory.

... just in case you're lost or the fog get's a bit thicker .... you see? It's at least 10 seconds of relaxed walking until you pass under the portal and enter the huge village of ...Riverwood.

People got lost under easier circumstances :classic_tongue:

5 minutes ago, worik said:

... just in case you're lost or the fog get's a bit thicker .... you see? It's at least 10 seconds of relaxed walking until you pass under the portal and enter the huge village of ...Riverwood.

People got lost under easier circumstances :classic_tongue:

But what about Riften, Markarth and Solitude?

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

But what about Riften, Markarth and Solitude?

I often take the southern path from Riverwood to Riften myself. So that one makes sense.

It make less sense for Markarth, since I would say the shortest path should be along Lake Illinata.

Mixed feelings for Solitude though.... :confused:

So: We need the "Lore of Skyrim's signposts" ... and why they point into strange directions  ...and their political implications. It must be politics! It's civil war and the Thalmor throw chaos and confusion over the land whereever they can ..

For sure,  they have a sinister plan with those signposts!

31 minutes ago, worik said:

I often take the southern path from Riverwood to Riften myself. So that one makes sense.

It make less sense for Markarth, since I would say the shortest path should be along Lake Illinata.

Mixed feelings for Solitude though.... :confused:

So: We need the "Lore of Skyrim's signposts" ... and why they point into strange directions  ...and their political implications. It must be politics! It's civil war and the Thalmor throw chaos and confusion over the land whereever they can ..

For sure,  they have a sinister plan with those signposts!

Image result for directions

It took some time to find this thread... missed something like this for years... nice to see, that there are others around with fun to discover new aspects of skyrim... to add to the puzzles, here are two pics to find the right place... have fun

Spoiler

Lurking_0000.thumb.jpg.85fcc3572b0a1bbf528f2b7f6d410070.jpg

this is the pic I wanted to share... but to give you a chance, here is the second

Lurking_0001.thumb.jpg.8568df91ed5244440f9c3d0ccdd4bcbd.jpg

23 minutes ago, xwhiteninjax said:

It took some time to find this thread... missed something like this for years... nice to see, that there are others around with fun to discover new aspects of skyrim... to add to the puzzles, here are two pics to find the right place... have fun

Hide contents

Lurking_0000.thumb.jpg.85fcc3572b0a1bbf528f2b7f6d410070.jpg

this is the pic I wanted to share... but to give you a chance, here is the second

Lurking_0001.thumb.jpg.8568df91ed5244440f9c3d0ccdd4bcbd.jpg

The first is the most stupidly dark place in Skyrim and the second the most stupidly modded.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Image result for directions

See? I told you!

Thalmor are evil!

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I was there a few days ago - buggeration I can't remember.

+1 :classic_wacko: ... and no... I won't consult my diary for that. I should remember the place.

Sorry to ask a stupid question (even though one of my professors once said, "the only stupid question is the one you DON'T ask). How do you get these screenshots onto this thread. I have tried several ways (mostly using the URL from Steam) but have had no success. I've enjoyed playing the game and wouldn't mind throwing one or two up myself.

11 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sorry to ask a stupid question (even though one of my professors once said, "the only stupid question is the one you DON'T ask). How do you get these screenshots onto this thread. I have tried several ways (mostly using the URL from Steam) but have had no success. I've enjoyed playing the game and wouldn't mind throwing one or two up myself.

Just drag the image into the post, or click the link in the bottom section.

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.jpg.c4d9f73ee944dde7c580a95a8f5bd3fa.jpg

25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

No stupid questions - only stupid answers.

There are several ways of inserting an image. I do this:

screenie.thumb.jpg.3fe9812a8499713dfd58377c8f3185fa.jpg

And then just drag the image to the post. Generally takes a couple of seconds for the image to appear.

Edit: Ninjad by LazyBoot :smile:

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

Okay, newest problem. The uploads are failing (error -200) I believe it said. The bmp files are under 6 MB so that isn't it. Any ideas?

I'm guessing but I think you can only upload .jpg. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong but try converting to .jpg and see if that works