So, I'll accept the possibility that you think I'm crazy for thinking this, but wouldn't it be a better idea to have this in some city OTHER than Whiterun?  For gameplay purposes, the plot practically drags you kicking and screaming to Whiterun almost immediately; is that really where we should have a mod of this scale?  The game is open world, but you have to go to Whiterun to start fighting Dragons, outside of mods (... is there a mod that let's you skip straight to having Dragon Rising completed, I wonder?  I'll have to go look out of curiosity) and get shouts, and etc etc etc.  Too much content to have a roadblock sitting in front of it.  Wouldn't it be better to have this in a city that ISN'T the immediate target of the main quest, like, say, Windhelm, or maybe Solitude (which at least is far later in the main quest)?  Though I admit maybe you had chosen Whiterun BECAUSE it's immediately available, to let users play with the mod as soon as possible?

In terms of just mod idea or plot or whatever, in the first place you say that the slavery status is due to the Civil War making things crap (yes, I know, it's pretty much just generic rationale, but still).  But Whiterun is probably the LEAST changed early on of the holds due to the Civil War.  Wouldn't it make more sense for this to be happening in Riften, the local rathole hold extraordinaire, or the cities that are actually MOST changed by the Civil War, the above mentioned Windhelm or Solitude?  Hell, in Windhelm you could make something out of the Dunmer hate with slavery if you want.  Or you could tie in the Civil War itself with having some slaves be POWs.

I imagine that it might take a lot of work to make this in a different city (0 experience modding Skyrim), and that my personal perspective may not be worth much for your modding, but that's just my thoughts.  Other than my complaints focusing entirely on Location Location Location, I think this a fantastic mod.  Thank you for it.

First off I wish to say the the modder...well done. I prefer the full version over the lite but I appreciate you have the class to take criticism and turn it into something productive. It seems most of the issue I have had with the mode are already being addressed. However, I made it to the part where I become the Jarl's sex slave and after trying to please him he sent me to the dungeon for proper training. Once there i talked the quest giver and he told me that I would need to "learn what it means to fail" or something like that, and then my player auto-walks out of the dungeon alone and all the way across town to the guards barracks, then down into the dungeon sewers where she is blocked by the locked gate (I could not interact with the lever, but it did let me pick the lock ((I stole a few things while whoring around town)). Once through the gate I head down the tunnel to about mid point and my character stops, turns around and then nothing. I have noticed a little bit of lagging with the scripts and so I was patient and waited, but nothing seems to happen. 

So, is this a dead end waiting to be fleshed out or has the game stalled?

For those of you trying to make the money for Zied, if you do not want to do it all by prostituting try chopping wood and selling it at the inn. Slaves should be hard workers for their master when not being used, right? Don't want to be crucified for being a worthless slave!

Other than that the mod is coming along great and would love to see more work done on it.

PC is supposed to walk to the Xcross in that same room where she will get whipped, then taken off the xcross and given to the falmer.  Sounds like the alias reference to the xcross got cleared somehow sending the PC on a wild goose chase.

Is there a way for me to check this alias in the console?

Come to think of it, you may be right one here. The location I seem to be stuck at is right under the cross! I can hear the trolls and see the felmar in the tunnel ahead of me. Is he supposed to be in the tunnel?

. Perhaps you have another mod that installed something in the same place?

the only other mod I have that affects Whiterun/Dragonreach is prison overhaul (that I know of) and others have made it past this point with that mod installed.

i think is mod had potential and i like the slavery mods  and immersion mods but whiterun is my fav city :P anyway i wait the beta version

Supremezero

i agree lore wise riften or windhelm would better idea for slave trading because the slavery is outlawed in the empire so solitude is not the best choise 

First off I wish to say the the modder...well done. I prefer the full version over the lite but I appreciate you have the class to take criticism and turn it into something productive. It seems most of the issue I have had with the mode are already being addressed. However, I made it to the part where I become the Jarl's sex slave and after trying to please him he sent me to the dungeon for proper training. Once there i talked the quest giver and he told me that I would need to "learn what it means to fail" or something like that, and then my player auto-walks out of the dungeon alone and all the way across town to the guards barracks, then down into the dungeon sewers where she is blocked by the locked gate (I could not interact with the lever, but it did let me pick the lock ((I stole a few things while whoring around town)). Once through the gate I head down the tunnel to about mid point and my character stops, turns around and then nothing. I have noticed a little bit of lagging with the scripts and so I was patient and waited, but nothing seems to happen. 

For those of you trying to make the money for Zied, if you do not want to do it all by prostituting try chopping wood and selling it at the inn. Slaves should be hard workers for their master when not being used, right? Don't want to be crucified for being a worthless slave!

Other than that the mod is coming along great and would love to see more work done on it.

PC is supposed to walk to the Xcross in that same room where she will get whipped, then taken off the xcross and given to the falmer.  Sounds like the alias reference to the xcross got cleared somehow sending the PC on a wild goose chase.

SQV SlaverunDialogQuest01  (May not be correct quest name but should be close, "help SlaverunD" should get exact name).

So, I'll accept the possibility that you think I'm crazy for thinking this, but wouldn't it be a better idea to have this in some city OTHER than Whiterun?  For gameplay purposes, the plot practically drags you kicking and screaming to Whiterun almost immediately; is that really where we should have a mod of this scale?  The game is open world, but you have to go to Whiterun to start fighting Dragons, outside of mods (... is there a mod that let's you skip straight to having Dragon Rising completed, I wonder?  I'll have to go look out of curiosity) and get shouts, and etc etc etc.  Too much content to have a roadblock sitting in front of it.  Wouldn't it be better to have this in a city that ISN'T the immediate target of the main quest, like, say, Windhelm, or maybe Solitude (which at least is far later in the main quest)?  Though I admit maybe you had chosen Whiterun BECAUSE it's immediately available, to let users play with the mod as soon as possible?

In terms of just mod idea or plot or whatever, in the first place you say that the slavery status is due to the Civil War making things crap (yes, I know, it's pretty much just generic rationale, but still).  But Whiterun is probably the LEAST changed early on of the holds due to the Civil War.  Wouldn't it make more sense for this to be happening in Riften, the local rathole hold extraordinaire, or the cities that are actually MOST changed by the Civil War, the above mentioned Windhelm or Solitude?  Hell, in Windhelm you could make something out of the Dunmer hate with slavery if you want.  Or you could tie in the Civil War itself with having some slaves be POWs.

I imagine that it might take a lot of work to make this in a different city (0 experience modding Skyrim), and that my personal perspective may not be worth much for your modding, but that's just my thoughts.  Other than my complaints focusing entirely on Location Location Location, I think this a fantastic mod.  Thank you for it.

As a newly escaped prisoner from Helgen and no knowledge that you are Dragonborn yet a meek response leading to being declared and used as a slave is more believable than after finding yourself as the Dragonborn who is expected to save the world.  Once you reach a point where you know you could wipe out the whole town without too much difficulty being used and abused seems very unlikely.  Once you know you are the Dragonborn anyone who finds out would (as the mod says, wet his pants) if you went to intimidate.

so, after extended playthru, I've already finished the current slave quests and left town and come back to run some errands

I notice a couple things with the enforcer on my wat back thru - my habbit is to cast spells often so I normally have a spell equipped, but an untold part of the nudity law is no spell casting either and the zaz cuffs provided by the enforcer block the usage of spells and weapons to help prevent breaking the law, but the issue I experienced (and possibly others who were nude reported as breaking the law) is the equipped spell being reported regardless of your inability to use it

This is a very valuable info. I got the issue now with my current visit and wondered, then i found out that i played as spellcaster and hunter. The stripping removed my bow, but then Skyrim autoequipped spells as favorite form of attack, and i violated the nudity law.

Now i unequipped the bow and the spells before entering whiterun and everything works as it should.

So many of the reports are probably because of Skyrim autoequipping the next best weapon/spell combo if you remove your current weapon.

SQV SlaverunDialogQuest01  (May not be correct quest name but should be close, "help SlaverunD" should get exact name).

Ok, it appears to be the felmar, he is down in the tunnel and basically inert (he is just standing there oblivious to everything). I can hear the trolls in the dungeon above me so I am thinking the felmar has fallen through the floor, so all that business about walking all the way across down was just the ai pathing me to the felmar. However if I try to use 'movetotq' nothing happens. As someone stated before could this be an issue with another mod? Here is my load order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
Children+SoulGems.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
Rainbows.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
TS_Whipcane.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
Daedric Extra Armor.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_Barbell.esp=1
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp=1
Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Gatti6Branwen.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
LADL - No Starting Spells.esp=1
zzLSARAddon.esp=1
skoomadealer-ingrientsatmill.esp=1
NewmillerCeremonialRobesCBBE.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_GOLDEDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
NewVampChainsCuirass.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_NL2.esp=1
SDpatch - dawnguard.esp=1
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp=1
SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3-BM_GOLDEDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3-BM_SILVEREDITION_NipplePiercing_Rings.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3-BM_ALLin1-EDITION.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_SILVEREDITION_femaleLabiaPiercings.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3-BM_UNIEDITION_Nipplewand.esp=1
SED7-CBBE3_UNIEDITIONfemaleNipplePiercing_SwordNShield.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
ShootingStars.esp=1
Supreme Fog - CoT.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SkyTweak.esp=1
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
zzEstrusMimic.esp=1
SkyRe_Main.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Monster Wars.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
Mine and Cut Gems.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=1
RealShelter.esp=1
slaverun.esp=1
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp=1
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=1
SkyRe_Dreamcloth.esp=1
Vamp_Quest_01.esp=1
SkyrimSewers.esp=1
Heimfeigr.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
gonkishvampdens.esp=1
DreadmystHollow.esp=1
Jornheim.esp=1
DoV.esp=1
SkoomDealersDen.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
Bound Armory.esp=1
MiningforMages.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
SkyRe_Races.esp=1
ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp=1
AngrimApprentice.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Gersonia.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
skoomadealer.esp=1
bestrape.esp=1
SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp=1
BVLT - Human.esp=1
SkyRe_Combat.esp=1
DragonboneBarbarianArmor.esp=1
SkyRe_StandingStones_Fix.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
SlaverunEnforcer.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
zzLSAR.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
ReProccer.esp=1

so, after extended playthru, I've already finished the current slave quests and left town and come back to run some errands

I notice a couple things with the enforcer on my wat back thru - my habbit is to cast spells often so I normally have a spell equipped, but an untold part of the nudity law is no spell casting either and the zaz cuffs provided by the enforcer block the usage of spells and weapons to help prevent breaking the law, but the issue I experienced (and possibly others who were nude reported as breaking the law) is the equipped spell being reported regardless of your inability to use it

This is a very valuable info. I got the issue now with my current visit and wondered, then i found out that i played as spellcaster and hunter. The stripping removed my bow, but then Skyrim autoequipped spells as favorite form of attack, and i violated the nudity law.

Now i unequipped the bow and the spells before entering whiterun and everything works as it should.

So many of the reports are probably because of Skyrim autoequipping the next best weapon/spell combo if you remove your current weapon.

The player doesn't get unequipped because you are expected to do that yourself, it adds to the risk which is part of the point of the mod.

Nice one thanks that worked been playing around with load order for 4 houres and i found your post now it seems to work

I also had the same problem as Waxen.

I changed all the reference aliases to optional, turned Calyps into an .esm, and moved dependency to that .esm.

It appears that JarlBalgruf is not filling properly. I think it is because the "allow reserved" is not checked, and you can't check that on a "start at game start" quest. You can trick CK into allowing you to do that, though.

This would explain why it's not starting properly, because Balgruuf is probably reserved by a quest starting at game start, so the order of quests starting (which is random and determined by your Skyrim setup, I think) would be important to filling his alias.

With all these changes, slaverun starts correctly, and all aliases fill.

Here is my fixed version (posted without permission, I'll remove it if requested, of course).

I think I'd like this mod a lot more if it was placed in Riften or something, Whiterun just doesn't seem like the right place for it, and it's the tower I frequent the most which makes it more of a hassle to me at least >.<

Then i think you SOL to be honest dude as i doubt the author is going to change it at this late stage.

Don't get all the "why whiterun" myself as its explained on the download page as to why the author went there.

my game still crashes :(

Do you have SSME? If not, try installing it, it helped my game's stability a lot.

hmm, NEXUS seems to be down now :(

WE HAVE TAKEN DOWN THIS SITE WHILE WE PERFORM SOME MAINTENANCE.

WE'LL BE BACK SOON SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!

Do NOT install SSME.  It is obsolete, use the memory patches provided in SKSE 1.7.1 instead.

I read up before doing the SSME, and I enabled the SKSE-fix with the shesons wants your first born thing. [notplacebo]. that should work right? Or do I need to download the SKSE_1_06_16 package? I already have the SKSE itself. It confuzzles me :P

You did exactly what I said not to do ;). 

Get the latest SKSE which is now version 1.7.1, remove the SSME patch, the Sheson patch and the Precache for hairs if you have it and follow the instructions in the SKSE readme to enable its built in memory patch.

With the SKSE patch the others are no longer needed, that should make it simpler.

if you want to try without the plug-in precache killer 1.3, if you do not freeze the game with more than 700 hair in HD and about a dozen of HDT hair, over 430 eyes, and 300 eyebrows installed, suffice 512MB for block 1, and 256MB for the block 2 ?

I think I'd like this mod a lot more if it was placed in Riften or something, Whiterun just doesn't seem like the right place for it, and it's the tower I frequent the most which makes it more of a hassle to me at least >.<

Then i think you SOL to be honest dude as i doubt the author is going to change it at this late stage.

Don't get all the "why whiterun" myself as its explained on the download page as to why the author went there.

I think that came out wrong, I DO really like the mod, and I have no delusions that, after all the amazing work he's done, the author would start fresh on another town, that'd just be silly. Didn't mean to offend, was just an idle thought, probably should've kept it to myself

awesome mod, but a lot of work is still needed.

I managed to play through the quest, but most of the content is broken.

After the first dialog, I had to revert to version 10/06 to get Zaid to talk and then come back to 02/07.

Next problem was the dungeon, I has the same problems as many other players, i.e. misplaced quest markers and fang wouldn't do anything.

I solved this by sprinting to the cross and activating it as soon as his dialog ends, then some militia guy came. He should probably have flogged my char, but instead some time passed without anything happening, and then that part of the quest was complete, Fang said he would free my char but nothing happened.

I moved myself off the cross and then initiated dialog with fang who talked about letting the falmer fuck my char. Again nothing happened, so I opened the cell door of the falmer, came back to fang and initiated dialog again.

He sent me back to zaid.

In short, the whole dungeon part of the quest can be solved that way, also the second part where the troll should play its part, but nothing happened either.

Awesome mod... needs work.

Actually I would hope he expanded it to all the cities and set up an actual slave trade with radiant quests that let to all the cities. I would be willing to help with that.

One thing that I noticed is: though you are a slave, you still get consensual sex scenes with NPCs(no animals, obviously). You are a *slave*, a *sextoy*, you should be *raped*. Perhaps you could add in the MCM the option to set the animations to either the rape or consensual scenes.

I really like the idea of this mod, I've been wanting something like this for skyrim for a while. One thing that bugged me though is that it didn't really seem that "enslaving," PC could leave at anytime, the shackles could be taken off, if you didn't want to continue with it you could just wander out of the city and no one would care, lol. If that was changed, and there was some options to be a not such a willing slave, at least act pissed or indignant (it was kind of baffling when my character didn't have anything to say about being slapped in irons), be able to talk to Brutus(?) after he made the PC a slave and tell him off for it (obviously she'd have to be punished), and if the bugs were fixed, this would probably be one of my favorite mods. But those are just some of my own crazy out-there ideas :lol:

I really like the idea of this mod, I've been wanting something like this for skyrim for a while. One thing that bugged me though is that it didn't really seem that "enslaving," PC could leave at anytime, the shackles could be taken off, if you didn't want to continue with it you could just wander out of the city and no one would care, lol. If that was changed, and there was some options to be a not such a willing slave, at least act pissed or indignant (it was kind of baffling when my character didn't have anything to say about being slapped in irons), be able to talk to Brutus(?) after he made the PC a slave and tell him off for it (obviously she'd have to be punished), and if the bugs were fixed, this would probably be one of my favorite mods. But those are just some of my own crazy out-there ideas :lol:

Yeah, there are parts that I assume are going to be fleshed out when the basic setup is done. Like being told to report to Zaid, instead of someone chaining you up and marching you over there. I'd like to see brawl action there too, where several guys attack you in order to enslave you, unless you can beat them all at once.

So, gave this mod another shot, and having issues.

1) Saved after being enslaved, and the save wouldn't load again.  Just hung on a black screen after the loading screen.

2) Retried from an earlier save, game hung while finding Zaid.

3) Found Zaid, no dialogue except for "Can you spare some coin," game hung shortly after that.

4) Tried again, still no dialogue.

5) Thinking it may be an issue with Sanguine's Debauchery, uninstalled that mod, tried again.  No dialogue at all with Zaid, and a funny green/purple color artifact on my map.

So, gave this mod another shot, and having issues.

1) Saved after being enslaved, and the save wouldn't load again. Just hung on a black screen after the loading screen.

2) Retried from an earlier save, game hung while finding Zaid.

3) Found Zaid, no dialogue except for "Can you spare some coin," game hung shortly after that.

4) Tried again, still no dialogue.

5) Thinking it may be an issue with Sanguine's Debauchery, uninstalled that mod, tried again. No dialogue at all with Zaid, and a funny green/purple color artifact on my map.

Is this on a brand new game or did you install on a save?