Was disappointed to find it didn't work for my male characters. Does anyone know how one would go about editing the scripts to allow for male attacks and impregnation? Since the animations themselves are compatible it shouldn't be too hard right? 

23 hours ago, guken said:

Was disappointed to find it didn't work for my male characters. Does anyone know how one would go about editing the scripts to allow for male attacks and impregnation? Since the animations themselves are compatible it shouldn't be too hard right? 

Don't know enough about the mod to help too much here, sorry.

In general tho, how hard it would be to change probably depends on how/where the gender check is implemented in the mod.  If it is just in the .esp, you could probably just mess around with the quests/scenes in Creation Kit and experiment to see if you can remove the "is female" condition from wherever it shows up.  If it is in the scripts however, that is more complicated because altering scripts requires knowledge of how to edit and re-compile them, which is not that obvious without some computer coding knowledge.  Could be a good excuse to learn how to do some minor modding for yourself either way.

It's not just a matter of a gender check.

Looking at the tentacle animations they are clearly designed for a female, one of them even has double penetration so would look pretty strange used on a male body (not to mention extremely painful :classic_smile:). The animations used by EC+ are from another author, so it would need permission from that author to change the animations and then then finding someone who is an animator that will do it.

Haha well, when I say they're compatible i just mean they will play just fine with a male character, the rest is just up to suspension of disbelief. Gotta have a lot of it if you want to play most animations on this site when you're gay/playing a gay character :smile:

3 hours ago, RaggaR said:

Is there a chance for the impregnation event to happen with Chaurus hunters in the future? They've received a lot of animations after the mod initially launched.

Do you mean there are lots of Sexlab creature animations for them? If so then I should be able to add them as an option.

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Do you mean there are lots of Sexlab creature animations for them? If so then I should be able to add them as an option.

Yeah. llabsky and Billyy have made almost a dozen such. Me being me, I couldn't figure out how to add them as an option.

19 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

A new version of EC+ has been released...

Estrus Chaurus Version 4.34 (25/02/2018)

V4.34

• Chaurus, Chaurus Reapers & Chaurus Hunters can now impregnate their victims 
  • Impregnation now requires vaginal penetration

Thanks, will try this out.  I like the idea of needing to practice "safe sex" with horny Chaurus, even if they are friendly.  Well, unless you want to be waddling for a week anyway.

Not sure if this was already answered, but does this work on vampires? And if it doesn't, is there any way to tweak it so it will? Was starting the Dawnguard plot on the vampire side and suddenly EC+ stopped infecting my PC, which is kinda annoying.

i have a problem with the impregnation, i am unablke to activate the imprgenation, but for the spideraddon ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2438-estrus-chaurus-spider-addon-╲-•̀-ω-•́-╱/ ) for this mod it does work.

any idea what has gone wrong?

have already tried if soemthign got wrong with the installation an have made a full reinstall of my skyrim and all mods and also checked if there is a modconflict but even if iam only taking ec+ and the minimum requirements it does still not work.

On 1.03.2018 at 4:27 AM, Agiantpanda said:

Hello, Im having a bit of trouble. I have the tentacle animation play, but the impregnation doesn't happen. I click on the enable/disable impregnation but nothing happens. Would you happen to know whats happening? Am i just being dumb and missing something?

Seconding that, have the same problem, and the spider addon doesn't seem to be working either

On 3/6/2018 at 2:46 AM, Xiaron said:

Not sure if this was already answered, but does this work on vampires? And if it doesn't, is there any way to tweak it so it will? Was starting the Dawnguard plot on the vampire side and suddenly EC+ stopped infecting my PC, which is kinda annoying.

no

you can remove undead condition from

EstrusChaurus.esp \ Magic Effect \ 0304B1D8 <zzEstrusChaurusImpregnate>

On 3/7/2018 at 8:04 AM, xGYARA said:

Seconding that, have the same problem, and the spider addon doesn't seem to be working either

try posting your log if you're unfamiliar with papyrus...in most cases(not all) that's a papyrus issue with either something stopping it up Or more commonly from old scripts if you upgraded from an older version without using mo