55 minutes ago, aim4it said:

The body mesh also has to have a belly/bellypregnancy of some sort node as well.  You should generate your body from bodyslide most have it.

Still not familiar with bodyslide, just got back to oldrim trying to understand each mods now, but i will try it, thanks for tips.

7 hours ago, Quintilis said:

nope i don't install HDT Body and Armor. i need it? thought only need XPMSE..

XPMSE is the skeleton (needed) and now you need a body with the nodes - CBBE, UNPWhatever, etc.  I use CBBE and then you use Bodyslide to generate the body meshes for you.  There is a lot of info here and on Nexus on doing this.  If you don't have HDT Armor though, the belly will disappear when you put armor on and reappear when naked.

1 hour ago, Stiffon said:

XPMSE is the skeleton (needed) and now you need a body with the nodes - CBBE, UNPWhatever, etc.  I use CBBE and then you use Bodyslide to generate the body meshes for you.  There is a lot of info here and on Nexus on doing this.  If you don't have HDT Armor though, the belly will disappear when you put armor on and reappear when naked.

i'm using UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT, so i need to make my own body meshes for the belly? i see so i need hdt armor too at the same time. got it.

8 hours ago, Quintilis said:

i'm using UNP BLESSED BODY- UNPB REDUX PROJECT, so i need to make my own body meshes for the belly? i see so i need hdt armor too at the same time. got it.

Bodyslide supports UNP I believe (can't confirm as never used it - but I see options in the drop down for unp) - get it as you also need it to build the meshes for whatever armor replacer you use so that they also fit your chosen body.

5 hours ago, akwel said:

Hi, I've started a new game after updating from Estrus Chaurus (original) to Estrus Chaurus+, and I am unable to enable pregnancy. I am running the latest patch of Skyrim and I can show you anything you need to get it fixed.

Do you have all the listed requirements?  XPMSE skeleton, HDT body/armor?

12 hours ago, akwel said:

Hi, I've started a new game after updating from Estrus Chaurus (original) to Estrus Chaurus+, and I am unable to enable pregnancy. I am running the latest patch of Skyrim and I can show you anything you need to get it fixed.

also did you enable creature sex in Sexlab (its off by default)?? 

if you have all the requirements and have creature sex turned on and you are not "seeing" the pregnancy another way to check is after a charaus has sex with your pc

is to open the magic tab (in game) and look in active magic effects for the "charaus breeder" effect - if you see this you are in fact pregnant.

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

also did you enable creature sex in Sexlab (its off by default)?? 

if you have all the requirements and have creature sex turned on and you are not "seeing" the pregnancy another way to check is after a charaus has sex with your pc

is to open the magic tab (in game) and look in active magic effects for the "charaus breeder" effect - if you see this you are in fact pregnant.

When you say upgraded do you mean used EC+ on a new game or Started a new game with original and then overwritten with EC+?

Well I had an interesting day today chasing down the reason why I couldn't get EC+ to work. To make a long story short, I found out - or rather, remembered- that Sexlab Beastess has the option of installing an older version of EC+ and that version is something that I had completely forgotten about. It had also been a very long time since I bothered with Chaurus' animations. It's coincidence that I had decided to start up a fresh new game today and then felt it was time to have fun with Estrus Chaurus again.

Even though 4.32 overwrote the older version according to Mod Manager, I presume the older version's scripts were still running in some way. No one could ever get infected. Although it is a bit strange that Estrus Spider (v4.32) worked just fine. I wasn't sure if disabling Beastess, making a clean save, and then reinstalling it minus the older version would actually make a "clean" save so I decided it was safer to exit, reinstall Beastess without the older EC, and then start a brand new game.

That said I'm glad it's working although I still wonder why the animations never toggle on on the animation page list. No matter how many times EC checks for animations, nothing seems to register according to that list. I should mention that I never use the tentacle-spit feature so this isn't a big deal for me, but at the same time I don't know if that's a sign of a bigger problem. 

2 hours ago, purpleton said:

Well I had an interesting day today chasing down the reason why I couldn't get EC+ to work. To make a long story short, I found out - or rather, remembered- that Sexlab Beastess has the option of installing an older version of EC+ and that version is something that I had completely forgotten about. It had also been a very long time since I bothered with Chaurus' animations. It's coincidence that I had decided to start up a fresh new game today and then felt it was time to have fun with Estrus Chaurus again.

Even though 4.32 overwrote the older version according to Mod Manager, I presume the older version's scripts were still running in some way. No one could ever get infected. Although it is a bit strange that Estrus Spider (v4.32) worked just fine. I wasn't sure if disabling Beastess, making a clean save, and then reinstalling it minus the older version would actually make a "clean" save so I decided it was safer to exit, reinstall Beastess without the older EC, and then start a brand new game.

That said I'm glad it's working although I still wonder why the animations never toggle on on the animation page list. No matter how many times EC checks for animations, nothing seems to register according to that list. I should mention that I never use the tentacle-spit feature so this isn't a big deal for me, but at the same time I don't know if that's a sign of a bigger problem. 

Could be a sign that you are at your maximum animation limit - what version of FNIS do you have?

8 hours ago, Stiffon said:

Could be a sign that you are at your maximum animation limit - what version of FNIS do you have?

I have the latest version of XXL FNIS 7.0 and it says it supports up to 20,000 animations. Last time I ran FNIS which was before I began trying to fix my EC problem, it said this:

11166 animations for 59 mods successfully included (character).
3594 animations for 13 mods and 39 creatures successfully included

I should also mention that I was able to "toggle on" (after it scans to register them) those animations when I was running the packaged version of EC in Sexlab Beastess. But again, I never used the tentacle-spit event. I do vividly remember seeing them registered back then, crossed out on the animations page.

• 2 weeks later...

so im having an issue not sure if its a conflicting mod or not .... after getting infected when the pregnancy animation happens it keeps me stuck on the ground in the animation... I can open doors, use items, and such i just cant move after the pregnancy? ill be happy to supply a list of active mods I have if needed

On 12/13/2017 at 2:47 AM, purpleton said:

I have the latest version of XXL FNIS 7.0 and it says it supports up to 20,000 animations. Last time I ran FNIS which was before I began trying to fix my EC problem, it said this:

11166 animations for 59 mods successfully included (character).
3594 animations for 13 mods and 39 creatures successfully included

I should also mention that I was able to "toggle on" (after it scans to register them) those animations when I was running the packaged version of EC in Sexlab Beastess. But again, I never used the tentacle-spit event. I do vividly remember seeing them registered back then, crossed out on the animations page.

Beats me then!  Possible it could be linked to the 10k + animations??  Fores does say to use 10k+ at your own risk.  Have you tried re-registering all animations and then register EC+ first before slal etc?

On 12/23/2017 at 2:23 AM, Stiffon said:

Have you tried re-registering all animations and then register EC+ first before slal etc?

Happy to say that this did the trick. Not only are the animations checked off but I decided to see the spit effect in action for good measure, and it worked. 

Just now, nanashi50 said:

Does this mean the latest version (1.99) will break EC+? Or just that the new features in Estrus for Skyrim are unsupported?

The former, updates beyond those versions changed the animation files used in EC+ so they no longer work in EC+.  At the very least I'd expect the spit attack stuff to be broken.

I don't know if this helps track down a issue or not but I was having the same issues where I just updated EC+, spider add on and ZAZ animation pack 8.0. and started a new game. I could not get the tenticle attacks to occur.  The spit attacks would hit the PC or NPC and a generic masturbation animation would play and no pregnancy.  The checkbox in the MCM for registering the animation would never complete.  I would check it, go in game and it would say EC checking for animations but would never fill it.

In the MCM I went and registered all my SLA animation mods like I always do, then in the ZAZ menu there is a Sexlab sub menu and they always start with a list of base animations and they always start with the NO default. I hit the register and it usually turns all the base animations to YES, but it wouldn't. After trying to register several times it just wouldn't, so I had a list of NO's.  I started from scratch, but this time I did not register the SAL mods first, and the ZAZ menu worked like it always did, and the EC+ would register its animations and everything worked in game as it should.  I have the latest FINIS XXL so I didn't think it was a number of animations problem, but I do have 9,000 animations and it does say its xxl is experimental, so who knows. There was something not working between my list of SAL animations, ZAZ, and EC+, I'm just not smart enough to find out what it was.