3 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

Just for info. There's again a new version of Estrus for Skyrim in Nexus. IDK how it works with this one (yet).

Sadly versions after 160 have had what was the tentacle double animation files changed to a single variant that is tentacle single and very similar to tentacle side - thus I cannot recommend them

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Sadly versions after 160 have had what was the tentacle double animation files changed to a single variant that is tentacle single and very similar to tentacle side - thus I cannot recommend them

But the new addon actually has some potential.

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

The EstrusAddon? I don't see any new animations in the file.

Apparently (according to the file descriptions) there was a follower kidnap + rescue system added into the Addon.  Sounds interesting but since newer Estrus kinda messes up EC+ animations (like the tentacle double change you mentioned) and I'm running Apropos descriptions for those... not super interested in updating to try it out.

On that topic tho, now that Cotyounoyume is active again have you considered asking him for permission to package his version 1.30 animation files with Estrus Chaurus+, so users could run both EC+ and Estrus itself at the same time via EC+ putting the required mesh and animation files in a different folder?  His permissions have use of his assets as "ask for permission", so it may be possible.  Even if he doesn't speak native English, he seems to be replying to questions in his Nexus comments just fine.

7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Does this mean you have no plans on releasing an updated EC+ for newer version of EstrusforSkyrim?

On 3/17/2018 at 1:06 PM, Pfiffy said:

Is there any chance for a port to SE? Or a with a less strict sceleton/NioOveride check, so that it is possible to make a simple port?

xpmse has already been ported over so that has no relevance to the matter....likely you could use the same methods used all over the pahe thread to port over ec+ with the upgraded skeleton, but only my guess

2 hours ago, hylysi said:

Does this mean you have no plans on releasing an updated EC+ for newer version of EstrusforSkyrim?

no, it means it won't work in the current versions until he gets the time to look into that. the more people harass him about it, the less time he has and lower chance of him looking into it

20 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

xpmse has already been ported over so that has no relevance to the matter....likely you could use the same methods used all over the pahe thread to port over ec+ with the upgraded skeleton, but only my guess

EC is complaining over a wrong Skeleton, if it is running, but right now it refuses to start at all for me. The skeleton is recognized with the version number 0.00...

the niooveride script is detected but as the dll files of Racemenu are merged into one, the niooveride.dll can not be found. I'm not into scripting, so I'm not able to fix this.

On 3/18/2018 at 4:33 PM, Pfiffy said:

EC is complaining over a wrong Skeleton, if it is running, but right now it refuses to start at all for me. The skeleton is recognized with the version number 0.00...

the niooveride script is detected but as the dll files of Racemenu are merged into one, the niooveride.dll can not be found. I'm not into scripting, so I'm not able to fix this.

have you tried copying the missing file to the location its missing from - still no guarantee, but worth a shot

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

have you tried copying the missing file to the location its missing from - still no guarantee, but worth a shot

The .dll can not help me in SE, but a file from the skeleton did the trick... . I have it working now.

1 minute ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, that makes more sense since you said the error was about your skeleton not working...good to hear you got it working now:smile:

Well, that means EC and the Spider addon are working in SE... they now just need a little fix to the nio check to be fully compatible, but they are down from he incompatibility list...

Sorry if this is a rehash, but I've got little time between calls today and I can't sift through the entire thread, though I did search for some things but couldn't really find anything.

1.  The "slave" Falmer, do they reset that cell?  Kind of murdered them before doing the other quest, oops.

2.  The tentacle armor, on Volothi the hands wind up looking a transparent color, I have UUNP (All-In-One HDT Pussy), but don't know if that has an alternative body mesh.  Is there alternate meshes/textures for different bodies?

3.  Tentacle animations are working, except the double penetration, the tentacles hold you still, but, there's nothing penetrating you, the other ones work.

4.  The quest to find the stud, in the cave, the stud gets hostile, quest won't complete even when I guess it does, says she needs nothing else, stops there.

5.  Cave in quest, hidden chest, can get to it, get stuck trying to get out, area is too tight.

Geez, gotta run, be back later, calls calls calls...

GuruSR.

On 3/21/2018 at 8:48 AM, GuruSR said:

Sorry if this is a rehash, but I've got little time between calls today and I can't sift through the entire thread, though I did search for some things but couldn't really find anything.

1.  The "slave" Falmer, do they reset that cell?  Kind of murdered them before doing the other quest, oops.

2.  The tentacle armor, on Volothi the hands wind up looking a transparent color, I have UUNP (All-In-One HDT Pussy), but don't know if that has an alternative body mesh.  Is there alternate meshes/textures for different bodies?

3.  Tentacle animations are working, except the double penetration, the tentacles hold you still, but, there's nothing penetrating you, the other ones work.

4.  The quest to find the stud, in the cave, the stud gets hostile, quest won't complete even when I guess it does, says she needs nothing else, stops there.

5.  Cave in quest, hidden chest, can get to it, get stuck trying to get out, area is too tight.

Geez, gotta run, be back later, calls calls calls...

GuruSR.

all but number 3 are issues related to a different mod, small hint here there are no quests involved

I can't seem to activate the animations for this mod in the MCM. When I check the box for "Register animations" it instantly unchecks itself again, and when I close the menus the mod is looking for animations without success. In the version check it says my SexLab version is not okay, but I use the most recent version. Any tips?

Bane,

Got the latest version of EC+ installed and everything is working well, animations are all good, pregnancies trigger, hatcheries, etc.  The only problem I've been having is that MME is not detecting the EC+ pregnancies.  Turns out my NPCs (any of them doesn't matter if its a vanilla follower, random NPC, unique NPC, etc) are not getting the Chaurus Breeder effect applied (xx019121)  I can open console and use addspell to add this and then MME detects as true.  Is this effect discontinued now or has something really weird happened in my game?  What's got me puzzled is the despite lacking that spell, the NPC is pregnant, gives birth in roughly 3 days (default setting) and the eggs hatch 1-3 days later (again default setting) so it working but its just not applying that effect.  Any ideas?

7 hours ago, EinarrTheRed said:

Bane,

Got the latest version of EC+ installed and everything is working well, animations are all good, pregnancies trigger, hatcheries, etc.  The only problem I've been having is that MME is not detecting the EC+ pregnancies.  Turns out my NPCs (any of them doesn't matter if its a vanilla follower, random NPC, unique NPC, etc) are not getting the Chaurus Breeder effect applied (xx019121)  I can open console and use addspell to add this and then MME detects as true.  Is this effect discontinued now or has something really weird happened in my game?  What's got me puzzled is the despite lacking that spell, the NPC is pregnant, gives birth in roughly 3 days (default setting) and the eggs hatch 1-3 days later (again default setting) so it working but its just not applying that effect.  Any ideas?

The last change to NPC pregnancies was long ago in V4.10 when I changed from using the applied spell to using a script attached to a reference alias to stop NPCs losing the effect on cell change. So you won't see the spell on your NPC's but if your are looking for a way to check in script if they are pregnant (and hence in a pregnancy alias) they will have the chaurusbreeder keyword applied by the alias.

Ah, so Ed needs to update MME to look for the keyword, I'll pass that along.   I recall the switch over but had never looked at how it actually worked until now, good to know.  Other than that everything with EC+ is working quite well, no issues at all and it seems to play very well with SL Parasites, also MME in all other regards but this one.  Thanks! :beer:

23 hours ago, Ed86 said:

i guess that is zzEstrusParasite kwd

anyway shouldnt npcs filled into alias keep their spells on game load/cell change?

I think they should but I just attached a script to the alias  to do the heavy lifting as a spell was no longer necessary.

It turns out I am mistaken re: the keyword (it was a long time ago that I made the change  :blush:) - NPCs in the pregnancy alias are members of the zzEstrusChaurusVictimFaction so checking for that faction is the way to go.

33 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I think they should but I just attached a script to the alias  to do the heavy lifting as a spell was no longer necessary.

It turns out I am mistaken re: the keyword (it was a long time ago that I made the change  :blush:) - NPCs in the pregnancy alias are members of the zzEstrusChaurusVictimFaction so checking for that faction is the way to go.

you think so?

i think members of zzEstrusChaurusVictimFaction are npcs that are being victims of EC animation 

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you think so?

i think members of zzEstrusChaurusVictimFaction are npcs that are being victims of EC animation 

Well - now I'm twice as wrong!

You are entirely correct - now I have actually loaded up EC+ in the creation kit rather than trusting to my (obviously faulty) memory I can confirm that the Persistent NPC pregnancy aliases (there are 19 of them available) are on the zzEstrusChaurusMCM quest and carry the zzEstrusParasite keyword.

Apologies for the confusion.

had an issue with a few custom follower mods not ending the pregnancy timers when they were suppose to, instead the timer just goes into the negatives. the first one the follower never looked pregnant and the second follower wont stop looking pregnant. if we could get a clear pregnant button would probably fix that (like hentai pregnancy has)