Does "Estrus" .esp v.1.80 contains any AnimObjects? When the esp is unchecked, some parts in "Tectacle double" animation are missing. With esp checked it's okay.

read this from the ec+ modder:

It doesn't look like Cotyounoyume is in the habit of deleting old versions since it looks like almost every version ever released is still available, so hopefully access to the usable version is safe in the long term.

Talking about Estrus however, I think there are still one or two full animations that EC+ doesn't include as a SL conversion.  Honestly my favorite of all the animations has always been the slime horse animation even without the "floating hand" bits, but I refuse to tempt fate by actually running Estrus as a mod just for that animation.  If you had time and there wasn't a technical barrier to it, it would be greatly appreciated if EC+ could include it with its other animations.

EC+ 4.32 was developed using Estrus 1.30 for resources  so  that should be fine.

In theory Estrus 1.60r1 should work OK as the animations used by EC+ are still present  (If anyone can confirm this please let me know) - there are also some new extra animation stages in some anims but I'm not convinced they add much to the EC+ experience. 

Estrus 1.70 appears broken and is definitely incompatible with EC+

I will take a look at adding the etc01 (horse anim)  and etc08 (although it seems very similar to etc07 to me)  at some point but even if I do they won't appear unless other modders decide to use them.

that ofc means that 1.8 will not work either

Does "Estrus" .esp v.1.80 contains any AnimObjects? When the esp is unchecked, some parts in "Tectacle double" animation are missing. With esp checked it's okay.

read this from the ec+ modder:

It doesn't look like Cotyounoyume is in the habit of deleting old versions since it looks like almost every version ever released is still available, so hopefully access to the usable version is safe in the long term.

Talking about Estrus however, I think there are still one or two full animations that EC+ doesn't include as a SL conversion.  Honestly my favorite of all the animations has always been the slime horse animation even without the "floating hand" bits, but I refuse to tempt fate by actually running Estrus as a mod just for that animation.  If you had time and there wasn't a technical barrier to it, it would be greatly appreciated if EC+ could include it with its other animations.

EC+ 4.32 was developed using Estrus 1.30 for resources  so  that should be fine.

In theory Estrus 1.60r1 should work OK as the animations used by EC+ are still present  (If anyone can confirm this please let me know) - there are also some new extra animation stages in some anims but I'm not convinced they add much to the EC+ experience. 

Estrus 1.70 appears broken and is definitely incompatible with EC+

I will take a look at adding the etc01 (horse anim)  and etc08 (although it seems very similar to etc07 to me)  at some point but even if I do they won't appear unless other modders decide to use them.

that ofc means that 1.8 will not work either

Thanks for answer. Until now I thought incompatibility is expressed only in that EC+ can't properly handle animation added after 1.20 but not existing ones.

I am having an issue getting the animations to work. The mod is installed with its required mods, when a tentacle or Chaurus event starts my character strips down and stands still doing nothing while sound effects play. The animation will end and the character will have the cum effects applied and even get the parasite de-buff. It seems the mod works 100% except that the animations don't play.

I have double checked that FNIS was run and that the animations are enabled in Sexlab, i also tried installing on a new save and i have the same issue.

Some help would be nice :P i am close to just uninstalling the mod and leaving it ;(

I am having an issue getting the animations to work. The mod is installed with its required mods, when a tentacle or Chaurus event starts my character strips down and stands still doing nothing while sound effects play. The animation will end and the character will have the cum effects applied and even get the parasite de-buff. It seems the mod works 100% except that the animations don't play.

I have double checked that FNIS was run and that the animations are enabled in Sexlab, i also tried installing on a new save and i have the same issue.

Some help would be nice :P i am close to just uninstalling the mod and leaving it ;(

Do the animations show as installed in the EC+ MCM? Have you enabled creature animations in SL?

is this a new install or updating over old files

Will Bane master upgrade estrus chaurus for the new updates of estrus animations ?

Edit : I mean with the new escape mechanism that he released it would be cool for this mod and devious chest

AFAIK EC+ only uses Estrus animations as Sexlab animations, so it uses none of the coding/animation systems of Estrus itself.  I have no clue how you could add the escape mechanic to EC+ without completely changing the way it functions and requiring Estrus as a master.  Totally up to Bane however.

Will Bane master upgrade estrus chaurus for the new updates of estrus animations ?

Edit : I mean with the new escape mechanism that he released it would be cool for this mod and devious chest

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/?p=2024412

He's looking into it, but last word was that it has some complications so far.  There is no ETA and it is possible that it cannot be done... but there is an attempt being made.

AFAIK EC+ only uses Estrus animations as Sexlab animations, so it uses none of the coding/animation systems of Estrus itself.  I have no clue how you could add the escape mechanic to EC+ without completely changing the way it functions and requiring Estrus as a master.  Totally up to Bane however.

It would be fun :) i think estrus has less bug since the author came back

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30871-estrus-chaurus/?p=2024412

He's looking into it, but last word was that it has some complications so far.  There is no ETA and it is possible that it cannot be done... but there is an attempt being made.

cool thanks

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gooser said:

Is there a picture or animated gif of either the slime or ooze attacks?

thanks

There are a few sample pics on the source mod's site.

EstrusforSkyrim - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33102/?

Slime picture - https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/33102-1-1390155999.jpg

Since this mod actually lets you register the animations with Sexlab you can test them out immediately after installing.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, johntrine said:

so should i install both?

additional reasons beyond what's stated above, ec from nexus is known to have some issues for many users when used for more than the assets...many of us turned to alternate assets files to get around it completely

11 hours ago, Stiffon said:

Yes, the one Reesewow linked in a few posts above - you need v120 or 130 - EC+ is not currently compatible with any versions above that.  Again, you only need it installed for the assets - disable the esp.

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab 1.62
FNIS 6.1+
FNIS Creatures 6.1+
SkyUI
XPMSE 2.80+
Net Immerse Override 3.2.2+ or Racemenu 3.0+ (includes NIO)

Estrus for Skyrim V1.20+ (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

it says v1.20+. does that include v1.91? cos i downloaded v1.30 as you said

7 hours ago, Recoilsuave said:

I've been running this on a new game, and NPCs hit by the charus spit are playing the animations and getting impregnated fine, however when my character gets hit by the spit, she only plays the animations but is never impregnated. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

played on a new game, but is it freshn install as well or have you played older versions and still have those files as well...don't know for certain if this is the bug you're having, but older file remnants can cause some bugs

12 hours ago, johntrine said:

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab 1.62
FNIS 6.1+
FNIS Creatures 6.1+
SkyUI
XPMSE 2.80+
Net Immerse Override 3.2.2+ or Racemenu 3.0+ (includes NIO)

Estrus for Skyrim V1.20+ (Must be installed but the mod does not have to be activated)

it says v1.20+. does that include v1.91? cos i downloaded v1.30 as you said

Yes.  At present (afaik) only 120 and 130 work correctly.