18 hours ago, dark vergil said:

ive been wondering why the DP animation was not working correctly, so came to check thread for answer

but now that i know why it was happening, would it be safe for me to go back to older version of estrus for skyrim? if so which version? thanks ( i have v2.15 installed)  

If you have Estrus enabled then going back will likely break your save. If you are only using the resources and don't have the zzestrus.esp enabled then you can go back safely but would need to run FNIS again and then reset and reload your animations in sexlab/EC+

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

If you have Estrus enabled then going back will likely break your save. If you are only using the resources and don't have the zzestrus.esp enabled then you can go back safely but would need to run FNIS again and then reset and reload your animations in sexlab/EC+

perfect! ive only been using the resources and checked the 1st page.....just need to download v160r1 of estrus for skyrim, thanks for explaining

Hi, I need help. I found a woman near the dungeon where you get something for the greybeards. I think she was going to infected by the living armor from kyne's blessing(sexlab parasites) but when the animation starts it says $ec_incompatible. Does anyone know how to fix this or do I need to download more files? if so Please link me the files (also When i try to debug the living armor it crashes my game and corrupts the save)

11 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

where can I get old versions of Estrus Chaurus?

i HAVE 4.21  4.30  4.31 AND 4.33 WHICH ONE ARE YOU MISSING  also I do not know how to get it to you so let me know (never did it before) I always save old version of mods encase I don,t like the changes

13 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

i HAVE 4.21  4.30  4.31 AND 4.33 WHICH ONE ARE YOU MISSING  also I do not know how to get it to you so let me know (never did it before) I always save old version of mods encase I don,t like the changes

Apologies, I meant the original Estrus. I have version 1.20 but wanted to see if 1.60 was any good.

On 5/10/2018 at 9:55 PM, Binarycrowd said:

Hi, I need help. I found a woman near the dungeon where you get something for the greybeards. I think she was going to infected by the living armor from kyne's blessing(sexlab parasites) but when the animation starts it says $ec_incompatible. Does anyone know how to fix this or do I need to download more files? if so Please link me the files (also When i try to debug the living armor it crashes my game and corrupts the save)

that sounds like you may need to report to sexlab parasites mod

On 5/25/2018 at 6:33 AM, Ed86 said:

Estrus Chaurus+ has broken chaurus feeding package, there is no zzencchaurushachlingfeedscript

19 hours ago, Bane Master said:

It's in my copy - don't know why you haven't got it

looks like a confusion or typo here, even your screenshot doesn't have the file ed named. you 2 need to determine if ed made an error looking for the wrong hachling feed script or if he's looking for a seed script or is ed pointing out a script in ec+ that's looking for

zzencchaurushachlingfeedscript

2 options in the scripts available are :

1. zzencchaurushachlingseedscript
  2. zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript

It's in my copy - don't know why you haven't got it

you forgot to hide your sysadmin

ahhh right i forgot ec scripts has random names

still there is no fragment 4 in zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript, but there is one in CK packages

6 hours ago, cycl0ps said:

How is this mod special edition compatible (as is listed on the front page) if EC+ is not?

front page lists this:

File Information

• Views 716,323
  • Downloads 192,615
  • Submitted May 3, 2014
  • Updated April 14
  • File Size 8.92 MB
  • Requires
    Dawnguard DLC or Legendary Edition, SexLab 1.62+, SKSE, FNIS 6.1+, FNIS Creature Pack 6.1, SkyUI, Estrus For Skyrim (Assets only)
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No
10 hours ago, cycl0ps said:

How is this mod special edition compatible (as is listed on the front page) if EC+ is not?

hm... that is an interesting philosophical question

how about:

EC+ is not compatible. so "this" mod is not compatible, a-1

EC+ can be ported by yourself or other people, so "this" mod is compatible, b-1

"this" mod doesnt need porting, so it is compatible, b-2

so a=1, b=2, b>a, so "this" mod is compatible

Does what it says on the box. Integrated with many other mods as well, which is a good thing! I know the whole goal of this mod is to be simple in function, but I'd like to just toss out a couple of (hopefully easy) things that could really flesh it out.

-A customizable percentage chance of pregnancy rather than 100%.

-A way to abort said pregnancy in-game. Maybe it's paying a healer some cash or an expensive potion.

-Perhaps a "trauma" debuff after birth that impacts stats or skills for a period of time.

On 6/9/2018 at 12:44 AM, volanthh said:

Does what it says on the box. Integrated with many other mods as well, which is a good thing! I know the whole goal of this mod is to be simple in function, but I'd like to just toss out a couple of (hopefully easy) things that could really flesh it out.

-A customizable percentage chance of pregnancy rather than 100%.

-A way to abort said pregnancy in-game. Maybe it's paying a healer some cash or an expensive potion.

-Perhaps a "trauma" debuff after birth that impacts stats or skills for a period of time.

Interesting suggestions ?- I'll give it some thought, so many mods - so little time!

im a bit confused. estrus chaurus spider addon says its special edition compatible, requires estrus chaurus+ and all required mods. the confusion is that estrus chaurus+ says it isnt special edition compatible. am i reading it wrong? there is a GitHub link for a estrus chaurus+ mod from the spider addon page, do i use that?

I have a feature suggestion. I've been playing with a mod called the Finger of Death from the Nexus that causes NPCs killed by one of that mod's spells to explode instead of just ragdoll. I was wondering if it's possible to add in a similar feature to this mod where there's a chance, configurable in the MCM, to have NPCs impregnated by the chaurus explode and having a chaurus hunter emerge from them. Naturally the player's character would have to be immune otherwise the game would just end.

I'd love to do it myself, but I have no idea how to mod skyrim.

7 hours ago, Mr. Wick said:

Sooooo, Two giant chaurus reapers took advantage of my character and I sat through several minutes for this to happen, no complaints but holy damn.

Hide contents

deargod.thumb.jpg.fb181566c922250d78c0e63c6141671a.jpg

wowww.. thats too much! is it because of the reaper? or normal chaurus can do that?

btw what is this place? & how did u change animation? for my pc only one animation plays