General Neondaze Posted May 20, 2018 Posted May 20, 2018 where can I get old versions of Estrus Chaurus?
jlttsmiley Posted May 21, 2018 Posted May 21, 2018 11 hours ago, General Neondaze said: where can I get old versions of Estrus Chaurus? i HAVE 4.21 4.30 4.31 AND 4.33 WHICH ONE ARE YOU MISSING also I do not know how to get it to you so let me know (never did it before) I always save old version of mods encase I don,t like the changes
General Neondaze Posted May 21, 2018 Posted May 21, 2018 13 hours ago, jlttsmiley said: i HAVE 4.21 4.30 4.31 AND 4.33 WHICH ONE ARE YOU MISSING also I do not know how to get it to you so let me know (never did it before) I always save old version of mods encase I don,t like the changes Apologies, I meant the original Estrus. I have version 1.20 but wanted to see if 1.60 was any good.
CliftonJD Posted May 22, 2018 Posted May 22, 2018 On 5/10/2018 at 9:55 PM, Binarycrowd said: Hi, I need help. I found a woman near the dungeon where you get something for the greybeards. I think she was going to infected by the living armor from kyne's blessing(sexlab parasites) but when the animation starts it says $ec_incompatible. Does anyone know how to fix this or do I need to download more files? if so Please link me the files (also When i try to debug the living armor it crashes my game and corrupts the save) that sounds like you may need to report to sexlab parasites mod
Ed86 Posted May 25, 2018 Posted May 25, 2018 Estrus Chaurus+ has broken chaurus feeding package, there is no zzencchaurushachlingfeedscript
Bane Master Posted May 25, 2018 Author Posted May 25, 2018 22 hours ago, Ed86 said: Estrus Chaurus+ has broken chaurus feeding package, there is no zzencchaurushachlingfeedscript It's in my copy - don't know why you haven't got it
CliftonJD Posted May 25, 2018 Posted May 25, 2018 On 5/25/2018 at 6:33 AM, Ed86 said: Estrus Chaurus+ has broken chaurus feeding package, there is no zzencchaurushachlingfeedscript 19 hours ago, Bane Master said: It's in my copy - don't know why you haven't got it looks like a confusion or typo here, even your screenshot doesn't have the file ed named. you 2 need to determine if ed made an error looking for the wrong hachling feed script or if he's looking for a seed script or is ed pointing out a script in ec+ that's looking for 19 hours ago, Bane Master said: zzencchaurushachlingfeedscript 2 options in the scripts available are : zzencchaurushachlingseedscript zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript
Ed86 Posted May 25, 2018 Posted May 25, 2018 19 hours ago, Bane Master said: It's in my copy - don't know why you haven't got it you forgot to hide your sysadmin ahhh right i forgot ec scripts has random names still there is no fragment 4 in zzestruschaurushachlingfeedscript, but there is one in CK packages
cycl0ps Posted May 31, 2018 Posted May 31, 2018 How is this mod special edition compatible (as is listed on the front page) if EC+ is not?
CliftonJD Posted June 1, 2018 Posted June 1, 2018 6 hours ago, cycl0ps said: How is this mod special edition compatible (as is listed on the front page) if EC+ is not? front page lists this: File Information Views 716,323 Downloads 192,615 Submitted May 3, 2014 Updated April 14 File Size 8.92 MB Requires Dawnguard DLC or Legendary Edition, SexLab 1.62+, SKSE, FNIS 6.1+, FNIS Creature Pack 6.1, SkyUI, Estrus For Skyrim (Assets only) Special Edition Compatible No
Ed86 Posted June 1, 2018 Posted June 1, 2018 10 hours ago, cycl0ps said: How is this mod special edition compatible (as is listed on the front page) if EC+ is not? hm... that is an interesting philosophical question how about: EC+ is not compatible. so "this" mod is not compatible, a-1 EC+ can be ported by yourself or other people, so "this" mod is compatible, b-1 "this" mod doesnt need porting, so it is compatible, b-2 so a=1, b=2, b>a, so "this" mod is compatible
volanthh Posted June 8, 2018 Posted June 8, 2018 Does what it says on the box. Integrated with many other mods as well, which is a good thing! I know the whole goal of this mod is to be simple in function, but I'd like to just toss out a couple of (hopefully easy) things that could really flesh it out. -A customizable percentage chance of pregnancy rather than 100%. -A way to abort said pregnancy in-game. Maybe it's paying a healer some cash or an expensive potion. -Perhaps a "trauma" debuff after birth that impacts stats or skills for a period of time.
Bane Master Posted June 11, 2018 Author Posted June 11, 2018 On 6/9/2018 at 12:44 AM, volanthh said: Does what it says on the box. Integrated with many other mods as well, which is a good thing! I know the whole goal of this mod is to be simple in function, but I'd like to just toss out a couple of (hopefully easy) things that could really flesh it out. -A customizable percentage chance of pregnancy rather than 100%. -A way to abort said pregnancy in-game. Maybe it's paying a healer some cash or an expensive potion. -Perhaps a "trauma" debuff after birth that impacts stats or skills for a period of time. Interesting suggestions ?- I'll give it some thought, so many mods - so little time!
ravensm Posted June 13, 2018 Posted June 13, 2018 im a bit confused. estrus chaurus spider addon says its special edition compatible, requires estrus chaurus+ and all required mods. the confusion is that estrus chaurus+ says it isnt special edition compatible. am i reading it wrong? there is a GitHub link for a estrus chaurus+ mod from the spider addon page, do i use that?
amyrach Posted June 13, 2018 Posted June 13, 2018 hi this mod is not picking up the new version of XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE version 4.31 which means that it is not loading pregnancy opr skelten
Dragoncoc696969 Posted June 15, 2018 Posted June 15, 2018 do the hatched chaurus grow? is there any way to kill the small ones? it would be great if they hatched right after their birth.
Recoilsuave Posted June 15, 2018 Posted June 15, 2018 I have a feature suggestion. I've been playing with a mod called the Finger of Death from the Nexus that causes NPCs killed by one of that mod's spells to explode instead of just ragdoll. I was wondering if it's possible to add in a similar feature to this mod where there's a chance, configurable in the MCM, to have NPCs impregnated by the chaurus explode and having a chaurus hunter emerge from them. Naturally the player's character would have to be immune otherwise the game would just end. I'd love to do it myself, but I have no idea how to mod skyrim.
Ed86 Posted June 15, 2018 Posted June 15, 2018 38 minutes ago, Recoilsuave said: Naturally the player's character would have to be immune but that boring! everything should explode!
TheMrWick Posted June 15, 2018 Posted June 15, 2018 Sooooo, Two giant chaurus reapers took advantage of my character and I sat through several minutes for this to happen, no complaints but holy damn. Spoiler
Dragoncoc696969 Posted June 15, 2018 Posted June 15, 2018 7 hours ago, Mr. Wick said: Sooooo, Two giant chaurus reapers took advantage of my character and I sat through several minutes for this to happen, no complaints but holy damn. Hide contents wowww.. thats too much! is it because of the reaper? or normal chaurus can do that? btw what is this place? & how did u change animation? for my pc only one animation plays
zarantha Posted June 15, 2018 Posted June 15, 2018 12 hours ago, Recoilsuave said: Naturally the player's character would have to be immune 11 hours ago, Ed86 said: but that boring! everything should explode! Instead of being immune, the PC could just take a huge health hit when the chaurus hunter explodes out... maybe down 90% health? You are dragonborn, so you should be able to survive a hole in your guts
Pfiffy Posted June 16, 2018 Posted June 16, 2018 On 6/1/2018 at 9:25 AM, Ed86 said: hm... that is an interesting philosophical question how about: EC+ is not compatible. so "this" mod is not compatible, a-1 EC+ can be ported by yourself or other people, so "this" mod is compatible, b-1 "this" mod doesnt need porting, so it is compatible, b-2 so a=1, b=2, b>a, so "this" mod is compatible just to say it, they are all working fine.... Edit... there is not much to do for the conversion, and I have the permission to release it... I have nearly forgotten that.... Edit : It is up for testing...
donttouchmethere Posted June 16, 2018 Posted June 16, 2018 11 minutes ago, chidaruma said: Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me with my problem. The tentacle animation won't play eventhough I increased the Tentacle attack chance to 100% (also spawn a bunch of chaurus and let them spitted my PC) ; my PC won't get pregnated after having sex with chaurus. I think I installed the mod properly since version check tab show everything is "version ok" and I registered the mod animations. I check the Estrus for Skyrim animations and they works fine (FNIS said there are 2 .hkx files missing in zzEstrus, don't know why but I don't think it's the problem-correct me if I'm wrong @@). Create a new game doesn't help either. Nothing overwrites the mod assets and heres my plugins list: Reveal hidden contents Skyrim.esm Update.esm Dawnguard.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm ApachiiHair.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm ApachiiHairMales.esm RaceCompatibility.esm Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm SexLab.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm SexLabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm Devious Devices - Expansion.esm SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm CreatureFramework.esm actorEvents.esm ContinueGameNoCrash.esp SkyUI.esp Customizable Camera.esp UIExtensions.esp AddItemMenu2.esp EnhancedLightsandFX.esp Vivid Weathers.esp Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp ELFX - Exteriors.esp NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp RealisticWaterTwoM.esp TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp Imaginator BETA.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp FNIS.esp FNISspells.esp Schlongs of Skyrim.esp SOS-Schlong Addon.esp dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp XPMSE.esp KS Hairdos - HDT.esp Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp CharacterMakingExtender.esp EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp FNIS_PCEA2.esp RandomIdleAnimation.esp Auto Unequip Ammo.esp Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp LSFX-Audiosettings.esp IcePenguinWorldMap.esp BrowsPack.esp EyesPack.esp SlaveTats.esp SexLabTools.esp SLAnimLoader.esp SLALAnimObj.esp BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp hydra_slavegirls.esp zdd.esp SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp DW.esp SexLabDefeat.esp MoreNastyCritters.esp HentaiCreatures.esp EstrusChaurus.esp MilkModNEW.esp MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancyB.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp Facelight.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp ELFXEnhancer.esp Dual Sheath Redux.esp Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp what zzEstrus version do you use? i know that zzEstrus v160r1 and below (up to v120) works the newest versions of zzEstrus arent supported yet
TheMrWick Posted June 17, 2018 Posted June 17, 2018 Man, I want to update the estrus mods, but I liked it more that you can get a parasite no matter what kind type of sex (oral, vaginal anal) that would be very nice if that could be an option mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now