And after a lot of testing HM estrus cannot be used with this mod, and that was my problem. Without that mod, The animations can be registered with the esp active. Thank you for your time.

So it doesn't play well with EC+?  Oh well, I'll keep it as is then as EC+ is a must have.  Thanks for the heads up :)

Wait, nevermind, I still can't register the animations on the new version (160.1). HM estrus conflicts with the newer version, and because I'm not currently playing Skyrim if I try to work on this donkey of a problem, I'm stopping, So until further notice a might be falling back to 130 version of estrus for Skyrim.

edit: K last test, apparently if you start a new game with no zzestrus.esp on, the animations registers on EC+ just like that (with both 130 and 160.1 of estrus for Skyrim on)

editt: NOPE, can't-do anything to register the animations.

I don't know if anyone noticed but estrusforskyrim has been updated and I can't register the animations.

Does FNIS report a problem?  Animation limit?  It looks interesting - would be nice to have alongside EC+ instead of being deactivated due to buggyness.

I'm using the new 1.40 estrus with EC+, and it's working fine. The update fixed the issue I was having with the tentacles flickering out during animations actually.

I don't know if anyone noticed but estrusforskyrim has been updated and I can't register the animations.

Does FNIS report a problem?  Animation limit?  It looks interesting - would be nice to have alongside EC+ instead of being deactivated due to buggyness.

I'm using the new 1.40 estrus with EC+, and it's working fine. The update fixed the issue I was having with the tentacles flickering out during animations actually.

Good to know, might try that as I have 1.20.  With the esp unchecked though, how will it affect the animation flickering?  EC+ uses the assets only from the mod so I'm guessing it's something to do with meshes or textures?

Thanks.

Good to know, might try that as I have 1.20.  With the esp unchecked though, how will it affect the animation flickering?  EC+ uses the assets only from the mod so I'm guessing it's something to do with meshes or textures?

Thanks.

Yeah, I think you need it checked to work, but it's not causing me any issues to leave it that way. Actually it's kinda useful since then you can use other voice packs as well.

Hoping I haven't missed an answer to this somewhere. 

Two part question; Is it possible to turn off some of the animations? I would like to ditch the oozes and slimes if I could.

Related to that, every time I get jumped by an ooze, the estrus invulnerability effect doesn't go away when the animation ends. It works just fine with the tentacles and the machine, but no matter what ooze = effect for a full hour real time. I'm not patient enough to sit around and wait for that to wear off. Help please?

While its not an answer to the bug (hopefully it can be tracked down), it's worth noting that the estrus invuln effect isn't locked to real time.  If you can get out of aggro range of any enemies you can use wait ingame to clear the debuff and then carry on the dungeon as normal.

Nice!  I hesitate to update though for compatibility =/

Still a new animation =) pretty cool

I am taking a look at adding the new animation (and the various updates to existing animations) to EC+ - no promises on ETA though  ;)

Sweet!  take all the time you need =) 

Thanks for giving us something to look forward to!    I hope it works out well and I will keep an eye out for it.. be it next month or in next year or so =p

Thanks for giving us something to look forward to!    I hope it works out well and I will keep an eye out for it.. be it next month or in next year or so =p

By the nine ! i hope no ><

Other thing, i supose it's a bad idea to upgrade Estrus for skyrim for use it with EC+ for now ?

By the nine ! i hope no ><

Other thing, i supose it's a bad idea to upgrade Estrus for skyrim for use it with EC+ for now ?

I have started investigating and so far the news is not great - I'm still checking but it appears that in the later versions the way the Tentacle Double anim is implemented has changed in a way that may prevent it from being used by EC+ without zzEstrus being installed.

If this does turn out to be the case then it may be a no go... still  looking though (and I'm no expert on anims so if anyone has a solution that doesn't involve duplicating estrus assets without permission I'd be delighted to hear it...)

Edit: In fact if I install estrus 1.70 (not EC+)  on a test save the Tentacle double animation appears broken with the wrong erm... appendage in the early stages and none at all in some of the later ones - is that just me or does anyone else get that?

I have started investigating and so far the news is not great - I'm still checking but it appears that in the later versions the way the Tentacle Double anim is implemented has changed in a way that may prevent it from being used by EC+ without zzEstrus being installed.

If this does turn out to be the case then it may be a no go... still  looking though (and I'm no expert on anims so if anyone has a solution that doesn't involve duplicating estrus assets without permission I'd be delighted to hear it...)

Edit: In fact if I install estrus 1.70 (not EC+)  on a test save the Tentacle double animation appears broken with the wrong erm... appendage in the early stages and none at all in some of the later ones - is that just me or does anyone else get that?

Your luck i just try it now and got a ctd ( 2 time ) 

But if i remember corectly, Estrus_for_skyrim itself was prety unstable, EC+ ( and estrus for skyrim's esm disable ) was the only was i find to have fun with it, without ruine my game with some ctd or glitch, so this is not a big surprise.

For now use the older version look the best way.

And if my want my opignon, 1 more animation look cool, but for me this mod don't have any interest without EC+ and cursed loot so have EC+ working is more importent for me :)

When i harvesting plants & flowers in skyrim =>

sample_b77ecbfdf39bd34ed5d63ba9e69d32974

If you need help for some teste i'm here.

Last thing : i know 1.20 Version work fine with EC+, but i just noticed some other version 1.30 1.40 1.50 and 1.60 someone tried them ? if not maybe i can.

It doesn't look like Cotyounoyume is in the habit of deleting old versions since it looks like almost every version ever released is still available, so hopefully access to the usable version is safe in the long term.

Talking about Estrus however, I think there are still one or two full animations that EC+ doesn't include as a SL conversion.  Honestly my favorite of all the animations has always been the slime horse animation even without the "floating hand" bits, but I refuse to tempt fate by actually running Estrus as a mod just for that animation.  If you had time and there wasn't a technical barrier to it, it would be greatly appreciated if EC+ could include it with its other animations.

It doesn't look like Cotyounoyume is in the habit of deleting old versions since it looks like almost every version ever released is still available, so hopefully access to the usable version is safe in the long term.

Talking about Estrus however, I think there are still one or two full animations that EC+ doesn't include as a SL conversion.  Honestly my favorite of all the animations has always been the slime horse animation even without the "floating hand" bits, but I refuse to tempt fate by actually running Estrus as a mod just for that animation.  If you had time and there wasn't a technical barrier to it, it would be greatly appreciated if EC+ could include it with its other animations.

EC+ 4.32 was developed using Estrus 1.30 for resources  so  that should be fine.

In theory Estrus 1.60r1 should work OK as the animations used by EC+ are still present  (If anyone can confirm this please let me know) - there are also some new extra animation stages in some anims but I'm not convinced they add much to the EC+ experience. 

Estrus 1.70 appears broken and is definitely incompatible with EC+

I will take a look at adding the etc01 (horse anim)  and etc08 (although it seems very similar to etc07 to me)  at some point but even if I do they won't appear unless other modders decide to use them.

I will take a look at adding the etc01 (horse anim)  and etc08 (although it seems very similar to etc07 to me)  at some point but even if I do they won't appear unless other modders decide to use them.

Appreciated, simply getting them into SL opens up lots of opportunities even if mod authors aren't specifically using them as mods like Scent of Sex can have rules built to trigger specific animations ect. 

I use the Sexy Idle Animation mod from Nexus, the one where PC strokes her breasts. What happens is that after the breasts grows, the breasts get stuck on the hands and get stretched upwards. After the pregnancy is over and breasts return to normal, the breasts behave normal again. Did this make any sense?

Anyone? I think this is a problem with the scaling of the breasts and that it mess up the collision.

I wonder if there is any EC+ and SGO 3 compatybility. Wish to have some eggs, instead soulgems all the time.

The best i got is "EC not compatibile" on screen. :(

I always use EC+ with SGO3 - you either have to use inflation framework or (as I do) tweak the NIO ini settings to suit, then adjust the MCM settings for the body in each mod until you get what works for you.  Otherwise, when infected by chaurus while carrying gems can result in some absurd belly/breast sizes :P

Never have I seen the "EC not compatible" - do you have zzestrus esp unchecked?

I use the Sexy Idle Animation mod from Nexus, the one where PC strokes her breasts. What happens is that after the breasts grows, the breasts get stuck on the hands and get stretched upwards. After the pregnancy is over and breasts return to normal, the breasts behave normal again. Did this make any sense?

Anyone? I think this is a problem with the scaling of the breasts and that it mess up the collision.

I have the clipping of the hands with the breasts while milking via SGO3, but as they shrink to normal as milked, the clipping ends.  Never had them get stuck.  Have you checked nothing has overwritten your skeleton?

I wonder if there is any EC+ and SGO 3 compatybility. Wish to have some eggs, instead soulgems all the time.

The best i got is "EC not compatibile" on screen. :(

I always use EC+ with SGO3 - you either have to use inflation framework or (as I do) tweak the NIO ini settings to suit, then adjust the MCM settings for the body in each mod until you get what works for you.  Otherwise, when infected by chaurus while carrying gems can result in some absurd belly/breast sizes :P

Never have I seen the "EC not compatible" - do you have zzestrus esp unchecked?

I have the clipping of the hands with the breasts while milking via SGO3, but as they shrink to normal as milked, the clipping ends.  Never had them get stuck.  Have you checked nothing has overwritten your skeleton?

I don think anything has overwritten the skeleton, and how does one check that? Can I just reinstall the skeleton just to be sure and nothing bad would happen? We dont want anything bad to happen, do we? lol

I don think anything has overwritten the skeleton, and how does one check that? Can I just reinstall the skeleton just to be sure and nothing bad would happen? We dont want anything bad to happen, do we? lol

Yes, you can reinstall the skeleton as you never want anything to overwrite it.  Nothing bad should happen lol.

estrusforskyrim has been updated to v180, will this mod need to be updated too, thanks

Read up a few posts - not as simple as just updating this mod.

EC+ 4.32 was developed using Estrus 1.30 for resources  so  that should be fine.

In theory Estrus 1.60r1 should work OK as the animations used by EC+ are still present  (If anyone can confirm this please let me know) - there are also some new extra animation stages in some anims but I'm not convinced they add much to the EC+ experience. 

Estrus 1.70 appears broken and is definitely incompatible with EC+

How's it looking with the new version of Estrus? It's sooo rare for animations of this type to get made / updated so it's always nice to see some new things no matter how little, would be a big shame if it's not possible to work with EC+.

Additionally did anyone ever make some new re-textures for the machines and tentacles / body? a transparent slime would be awesome, I remember their being a post that I can't find anymore about the machine textures used replaced with like the dwemer style, but that had the issue of the belt type device not showing?