7 hours ago, Lazulitus said:

Found a small error in the code. I use SLIF (Sexlab Inflation Framework) and for a while thought that the error was on my end since I like to make number tweaks to my liking, but it shows up in the unedited source. Version 4.34.

Error: SLIF wasn't showing any data on the butt node after the mod registered, or being infected by a chaurus (or spider if you use the spider addon). 

The error is in line 1032 and 1040 of zzestruschaurusmcmscript.psc where:

SLIF_Main.updateActorList("Estrus Chaurus", "slif_belly", -1, -1, -1, EC_KEY, NINODE_MIN_SCALE, NINODE_MAX_SCALE)

should be

SLIF_Main.updateActorList("Estrus Chaurus", "slif_butt", -1, -1, -1, EC_KEY, NINODE_MIN_SCALE, NINODE_MAX_SCALE)

If you notice, it was probably copied from the belly portion above it, and I assume it just got overlooked.

Fixed and released as version 4.342 - many thanks for reporting

I have a follower that as infected by a chaurus but at the time of her pregnancy she hasn't given birth.  Every few hours the mod triggers the pain sound with the line, your breasts ache but her butt/belly/breast have not gotten larger beyond max.  Is there a way to force the birthing process on an npc or to remove/eliminate the infestation?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, crudo said:

I have a follower that as infected by a chaurus but at the time of her pregnancy she hasn't given birth.  Every few hours the mod triggers the pain sound with the line, your breasts ache but her butt/belly/breast have not gotten larger beyond max.  Is there a way to force the birthing process on an npc or to remove/eliminate the infestation?

Thanks!

NPC victims are held in Refaliases on quest zzestruschaurusVictims so you should be able to clear all NPC victims of infection by stopping and  then restarting the quest.

7 hours ago, crudo said:

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

NPC victims are held in Refaliases on quest zzestruschaurusVictims so you should be able to clear all NPC victims of infection by stopping and  then restarting the quest.

he wanted to say zzEstrusChaurusMCM

or you could try prepare to uninstall mcm option, that will clear all pregnancies including bugged that go into negative time

On 4/15/2018 at 12:40 PM, Ed86 said:

or you could try prepare to uninstall mcm option, that will clear all pregnancies including bugged that go into negative time

I appreciate both of the replies but I'm not certain what you are asking me to do.  Would you be willing to give me a brief outline or step by step procedure?  Thanks.

On 4/15/2018 at 5:40 PM, Ed86 said:

Yes - sorry zzEstrusChaurusMCM is correct 

In the console type

help zzEstrusChaurusMCM

You will see something like:

QUST 'zzEstrusChaurusMCM' 9900EF8A 'Estrus Chaurus'

Using the reference number shown in your game (mine in the above example is 9900EF8A yours will be similar but not identical)

stopquest yourRefnumber (so I would type  stopquest 9900EF8A)

startquest yourRefnumber

And that should do it.

The MCM reset is non functional atm (left over from the days when EC+ used the actorevents framework mod)

@Bane Master

A few, hopefully, very quick questions.  Asking for info only

Chaurus and spider EC+ mods work nicely with Followers, and even non follower NPCs (which was a pleasant surprise),  in that they get tentacle anims that work fine upon spit attacks, and pregnancy occurs on the proper chance basis

Queries are as follows - Yes or No will do, although Q3 might need a simple explanation, ty, if not too much trouble:

+++++++++++++++++++++

I also use Cursed Loot.  When collecting plants, the PC gets tentacled frequently.  Good. Think that's as it says on both the tins,  So:

1 - Is it reasonable to assume that those anims are kicked off by Cursed Loot's use of the EC+? And that the game uses the Cursed Loot probability to initiate EC+, and then the EC+ probability for pregnancy?

+++++++++++++++++++++

When 'harvesting' Chaurus Eggs, again the PC gets tentacled frequently.  Also good

2 - Is it reasonable to assume that those anims are also kicked off by Cursed Loot's use of EC+ functionality/feature?

+++++++++++++++++++++

When directing a Follower NPC - 'I need you to do something' command - to 'harvest' Chaurus Eggs, I haven't yet got the Follower to be tentacled

3 - Should she be, and it's just a fluke, based on my chance settings, that it hasn't yet happened?  Or do I need to suggest to @Kimy that there is some other data to be passed across to EC+ to let that happen - assuming it's not an onerous task?   I wouldn't ask her to waste her time if it was, and it was really just some tweak that would merely humour my SOH :smile:

+++++++++++++++++++++

TIA for any help offered

21 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@Bane Master

A few, hopefully, very quick questions.  Asking for info only

Chaurus and spider EC+ mods work nicely with Followers, and even non follower NPCs (which was a pleasant surprise),  in that they get tentacle anims that work fine upon spit attacks, and pregnancy occurs on the proper chance basis

Queries are as follows - Yes or No will do, although Q3 might need a simple explanation, ty, if not too much trouble:

+++++++++++++++++++++

I also use Cursed Loot.  When collecting plants, the PC gets tentacled frequently.  Good. Think that's as it says on both the tins,  So:

1 - Is it reasonable to assume that those anims are kicked off by Cursed Loot's use of the EC+? And that the game uses the Cursed Loot probability to initiate EC+, and then the EC+ probability for pregnancy? Yes

+++++++++++++++++++++

When 'harvesting' Chaurus Eggs, again the PC gets tentacled frequently.  Also good

2 - Is it reasonable to assume that those anims are also kicked off by Cursed Loot's use of EC+ functionality/feature? Yes - (insofar as it is not EC+ triggering this)

+++++++++++++++++++++

When directing a Follower NPC - 'I need you to do something' command - to 'harvest' Chaurus Eggs, I haven't yet got the Follower to be tentacled

3 - Should she be, and it's just a fluke, based on my chance settings, that it hasn't yet happened?  Or do I need to suggest to @Kimy that there is some other data to be passed across to EC+ to let that happen - assuming it's not an onerous task?   I wouldn't ask her to waste her time if it was, and it was really just some tweak that would merely humour my SOH :smile: EC+ processes whatever female actors are passed to it, so if Followers are not being affected by this it is because the mod  is not triggering it for them

+++++++++++++++++++++

TIA for any help offered

13 hours ago, ZoneTanIsLove said:

Is there a possibility for there to be a spell for the player to do tentacle attacks on NPCs? I know that Estrus for Skyrim allows this, but I don't know if they impregnate the NPCs or not.

Afraid this is outside the scope of EC+, however it could easily be implemented by another mod by getting the spell to call the EC+ tentacle modevent on hit

21 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Thanks for the very clear, and prompt, replies.  Much appreciated

EDIT:  FWIW, it's been pointed out to me that the EC+ effects on harvesting Chaurus Eggs come from Sexlab Parasites, Kyne's Blessing, and has nothing to do with Kimy's Cursed Loot

5 minutes ago, That1Guy115 said:

Any chance that the new features/animations of Estrus for Skyrim 2.22 will be integrated into EC+?

This question keeps coming up and was actually answered on the previous page - basically no unless Bane Master finds a way to make them work.  They don't function the same way the older animations did.

Might be worth updating the download page with a FAQ on this question?

17 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

This question keeps coming up and was actually answered on the previous page - basically no unless Bane Master finds a way to make them work.  They don't function the same way the older animations did.

What exactly is different that makes it not possible to work with them? Since the ESP isn't used, isn't it just the animation file?

4 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

What exactly is different that makes it not possible to work with them? Since the ESP isn't used, isn't it just the animation file?

You'd have to ask Bane for particulars, but thinks I know about offhand from testing them:

- the double-penetration animation is effectively gone, both versions of the animations are single-penetration only

- multiple interacting animated objects and equipped items at different stages

- the "features" added aren't something that can be replicated using Sexlab, which is how Estrus Chaurus+ functions.  I imagine the mod would have to be near fully redone if it was to change to using Estrus' systems instead of Sexlab.

4 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Oops my bad. I should have looked at the past pages more thoroughly. Thanks for the info.

I feel I have another stupid question. Is there anyway to have the Sexlab voice audio and the slime/vibration audio from EC+ play when using just E4S by itself. I use Cursed Loot with EC+. I know CL works with E4S by itself but prefer the voice audio from SL and the addition of the slime/Vibration noises of EC+. I have very little knowledge of modding so I don't know if this can be done. Basically I want to use the new 2.22 animations with CL but want the audio from SL/EC+.     

Kind of a big issue here... I updated to v4.342 from v4.32 and the MCM disappeared. I've been trying to fix it for a few days now. Reinstalling previous and newest versions of EC+ doesn't work, nor does "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1". I'm really at my wits end here, any thoughts?

EDIT. The "EC v4.34 initializing" doesn't even pop up, if that makes a difference.

Estrus Chaurus isn't working for me. The spit attacks won't trigger tentacle attacks. And sex animations won't trigger prgnancy. I installed everything I needed and installed it correctly. The settings are all correct. The weird thing is, the spider add on works. Just the original estrus chaurus isn't. ???

On 4/30/2018 at 8:43 PM, dragongodmod117 said:

Kind of a big issue here... I updated to v4.342 from v4.32 and the MCM disappeared. I've been trying to fix it for a few days now. Reinstalling previous and newest versions of EC+ doesn't work, nor does "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1". I'm really at my wits end here, any thoughts?

EDIT. The "EC v4.34 initializing" doesn't even pop up, if that makes a difference.

until we get a better answer from bane, try removing any loose scripts from previous versions in the scripts folder then clean the save of those scripts and see if that helps

On 5/3/2018 at 12:15 PM, letterman said:

Estrus Chaurus isn't working for me. The spit attacks won't trigger tentacle attacks. And sex animations won't trigger prgnancy. I installed everything I needed and installed it correctly. The settings are all correct. The weird thing is, the spider add on works. Just the original estrus chaurus isn't. ???

if you're updating an old save try the above, if its a new save check your scripts folder same as above, but no save to clean just start new again

On 4/26/2018 at 10:36 PM, That1Guy115 said:

Oops my bad. I should have looked at the past pages more thoroughly. Thanks for the info.

I feel I have another stupid question. Is there anyway to have the Sexlab voice audio and the slime/vibration audio from EC+ play when using just E4S by itself. I use Cursed Loot with EC+. I know CL works with E4S by itself but prefer the voice audio from SL and the addition of the slime/Vibration noises of EC+. I have very little knowledge of modding so I don't know if this can be done. Basically I want to use the new 2.22 animations with CL but want the audio from SL/EC+.     

It can be a long process , but I myself have gone into the voice file of other mods with voice file and change them manually , simplly change the file nane of the voice to the name and placement (beginning middle end) of a already install sexlab voice file , then copy paste over the original voice file with your preferred file. Always remmeber to make a copy of the original file .

On 22/04/2018 at 8:01 AM, Bane Master said:

Yes - newer versions break the Tentacle DP animation

ive been wondering why the DP animation was not working correctly, so came to check thread for answer

but now that i know why it was happening, would it be safe for me to go back to older version of estrus for skyrim? if so which version? thanks ( i have v2.15 installed)