19 hours ago, jwalt21 said:

having an issue with tentacles not showing, when animation starts my character just stands there, theres sound and cum applied but no tentacle :cry:

In the EC+ MCM, are the estrus animations ticked? If no, you might need to rebuilt sexlab registry (in the sexlab MCM). Otherwise, I have no idea and it is surely an user error of some kind. Need more info.

On 3/24/2018 at 7:25 PM, CliftonJD said:

all but number 3 are issues related to a different mod, small hint here there are no quests involved

Yes, and I was going to double post across the two that had the involvements, but work yanks me away a lot, so I never got around to it, this is the first chance since then that I've even had time to post about that.

GuruSR.

Hey guys, for some reason the chaurus will not get my character pregnant at all whatsoever. I have all the required mods, and even attempted with only the required mods installed and still got zero results. The spider addon seems to be working perfectly fine aswell which is the wierd part. Any idea why that would be?

So I've been fiddling about with trying to change the birthing animation for a solid 3 hours now, but I can't seem to find out what the actual reference file is where it calls the animation from? I thought I was close when browsing the FNIS_EstrusChaurus_List, but changes to that, or the animation it names for birthing, do not seem to take effect in game.

Is anyone able to give me any pointers? I already know what animation I plan to use during the birthing, I just need to figure out what is actually being called by the mod so I can swap them out.

4 hours ago, CaCO3 said:

Hey guys, I'm not really good in english und so I have some questions to the menu:

Will the check by residual breat grow, make I it sure, that the breats will go on normal after chaurus preg?

Residual Breast Growth causes the breasts to NOT go back to normal after pregnancy. Do not check that box if you want them to go back to normal.

V4.30

• Changed Chaurus SL orgasm hook to use Chaurus Race instead of faction to fix compatibility with slavery/DD mods using creature factions to control aggro

what kind of compatibility?

that patch breaks moded chauruses that have their own races like ones from Skyrim Immersive Creatures

SD+ erasing npc faction ranks and breaking npcs?

or is it adding PC to chaurus faction, making it recognized as chaurus rather than player/npc?

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

V4.30

• Changed Chaurus SL orgasm hook to use Chaurus Race instead of faction to fix compatibility with slavery/DD mods using creature factions to control aggro

what kind of compatibility?

that patch breaks moded chauruses that have their own races like ones from Skyrim Immersive Creatures

SD+ erasing npc faction ranks and breaking npcs?

or is it adding PC to chaurus faction, making it recognized as chaurus rather than player/npc?

Followers/npcs being added to the faction causing impregnation without Chaurus involvement

8 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Followers/npcs being added to the faction causing impregnation without Chaurus involvement

:\ witchery!

bool function IsSpider(Actor akActor)
	; // See if actor has spider penis from SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing
	; // Non spider impregnation with _SLP_ParasiteSpiderPenis
	Keyword _SLP_ParasiteSpiderPenis = Keyword.GetKeyword("_SLP_ParasiteSpiderPenis")
	if _SLP_ParasiteSpiderPenis != none
		if akActor.WornHasKeyword(_SLP_ParasiteSpiderPenis)
			return true
		endif
	endif

; // See if actor has is creature or animal and is in spider faction
	; // Vanilla+DLC+moded spiders
	if akActor.HasKeyword( Game.GetFormFromFile(0x13795, "Skyrim.esm") as Keyword ) || akActor.HasKeyword( Game.GetFormFromFile(0x13798, "Skyrim.esm") as Keyword ) ;ActorTypeCreature, ActorTypeAnimal Keyword
		if akActor.IsInFaction(Game.GetFormFromFile(0x2997F , "Skyrim.esm") as Faction)	;SpiderFaction
			return true
		endif
	endif

; // See if actor is spider race
	; // Vanilla+DLC only spiders
	Race akRace = akActor.GetRace()
	if akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x131F8 , "Skyrim.esm") as Race)	;FrostbiteSpiderRace
		return true
	elseif akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x4e507 , "Skyrim.esm") as Race) ;FrostbiteSpiderRaceGiant
		return true
	elseif akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x53477 , "Skyrim.esm") as Race) ;FrostbiteSpiderRaceLarge
		return true
	elseif Game.GetModbyName("Dragonborn.esm") != 255
		if akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x14449 , "Dragonborn.esm") as Race) ;DLC2ExpSpiderBaseRace
			return true
		elseif akRace == (Game.GetFormFromFile(0x27483 , "Dragonborn.esm") as Race) ;DLC2ExpSpiderPackmuleRace
			return true
		endif
	endif

return false
endfunction

6 hours ago, Photonix said:

Did Bane Master ever get the new Estrus for Skyrim animations ect working with this and his others like the trap mod he did?

Unfortunately as far as I can see the new animations have been implemented in a way that I am unfamiliar with - when I look at FNIS_zzEstrus_List.txt for the latest version it still only contains zzEstrusMachine01, zzEstrusMachine02, zzEstrusTentacle01 (and the DP animations have been removed for this) zzEstrusTentacle02,  and zzEstrusETC01 ,02, 07 and 08.

So sorry - but I have no clue as to how the new anims could be implemented.

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

Unfortunately as far as I can see the new animations have been implemented in a way that I am unfamiliar with - when I look at FNIS_zzEstrus_List.txt for the latest version it still only contains zzEstrusMachine01, zzEstrusMachine02, zzEstrusTentacle01 (and the DP animations have been removed for this) zzEstrusTentacle02,  and zzEstrusETC01 ,02, 07 and 08.

A lot of the work seems to have gone into the Estrus control side of it, like making animations for "breaking" the Estrus animations at various stages, causing the tentacles to curl up/machinery collapse ect.  Of course now that the DP animation has been replaced, I think the older simpler versions of Estrus are better suited for EC+ anyway.

Its just a bummer that unless EC+ could package and use the animations separately we have to choose between EC+ and Estrus itself, which is starting to get some interesting gimmicks like followers being abducted and found in dungeons getting Estrus'd until rescued.

On the topic of animations tho - assuming you won't be updating to the newer animations anytime soon, were you still considering adding the missing animation to the Sexlab registration (the mechanical horse animation)?

6 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Oh that's a shame, played around with the new animations and breaking thing, and they are really good! Would be a perfect fit for your mods, esp the trap one, on that topic do you intend to ever update that one? Deviously Enchanted Chests, I really liked this mod cause it added some animations / unique trap scenarios that other mods didn't have esp the dwemer stuff!

Getting a slime dropped on your when opening a chest in a cave so pretty funny and really fitting! Or when you are in a Dwemer ruins opening a chest getting caught by a trap machine was EPIC!

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

A lot of the work seems to have gone into the Estrus control side of it, like making animations for "breaking" the Estrus animations at various stages, causing the tentacles to curl up/machinery collapse ect.  Of course now that the DP animation has been replaced, I think the older simpler versions of Estrus are better suited for EC+ anyway.

Its just a bummer that unless EC+ could package and use the animations separately we have to choose between EC+ and Estrus itself, which is starting to get some interesting gimmicks like followers being abducted and found in dungeons getting Estrus'd until rescued.

On the topic of animations tho - assuming you won't be updating to the newer animations anytime soon, were you still considering adding the missing animation to the Sexlab registration (the mechanical horse animation)?

Sorry it's been a while what are the DP animations again? And really Estrus for Skyrim has abduction of followers now? I didn't see that last time I tried it out? Sounds cool! 

18 hours ago, Photonix said:

Oh that's a shame, played around with the new animations and breaking thing, and they are really good! Would be a perfect fit for your mods, esp the trap one, on that topic do you intend to ever update that one? Deviously Enchanted Chests, I really liked this mod cause it added some animations / unique trap scenarios that other mods didn't have esp the dwemer stuff!

Getting a slime dropped on your when opening a chest in a cave so pretty funny and really fitting! Or when you are in a Dwemer ruins opening a chest getting caught by a trap machine was EPIC!

zzEstrusTentacle01 has DP in the earlier versions of Estrus - this has been removed/broken in the latest versions

I am intending to update using DD4.1 when released but no new EC+ content unless somebody knows how to add the new estrus anims to the game

On 05/04/2018 at 9:35 AM, Bane Master said:

zzEstrusTentacle01 has DP in the earlier versions of Estrus - this has been removed/broken in the latest versions

I am intending to update using DD4.1 when released but no new EC+ content unless somebody knows how to add the new estrus anims to the game

Ok so what is the best most stable version of the old EstrusforSkyrim that works for this mod? Still 1.20?

Out of curiosity, have you seen https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2355-haunted-house/ ? in it there is a mimic script that calls the estrus animations, I tested it and it did call the estrusv.222 animations (the currently up-to-date animations) and even works with all of estruses new mechanics. I just thought it would be interesting if you were still struggling with the new animation implementation. 

Also, I'm having a problem where EC+'s MCM menu never appears in the MCM, the mod "works" in the sense that if I get spat on the earth effect appears and "Fatal - unable to find default animation" line appears in the console, this is with estrusv.222 which i know the animations won't work for, but I was wondering if the MCM wasn't available for other people with estrusv.222 or if I have a mod conflict.

For convenience, this is the script (.psc) viewed through notepad.  

Spoiler

Scriptname aHHChestMimicScript extends ObjectReference  

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    if akactionref == playerref
        debug.notification("The chest is raping you!")
        MimicPlayer()
    EndIf
EndEvent

Function MimicPlayer()
        bool success = aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Game.GetPlayer(), 2, 0, 0)
        if (!success)
            int sslid = 0
            actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
            sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
            sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "double") 
            RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
            sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = playerref, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
            if sslid < 0
                debug.notification("Failed to start animation:" + sslid)
                sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
            endif
            if sslid < 0
                debug.notification("Failed to start animation again:" + sslid)
                debug.notification("Sorry, animation failed")
            endif
        endif
EndFunction

;;
;; EffectType : 2:Estrus Self
;; AnimType ::  0:random, 1:Estrus Tentacle, 2:Estrus Etc, 3:Estrus Machine
;;
bool function aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Actor akTarget, Int EffectType = 1, Int AnimType = 0, Int AnimPattern = 0)

ObjectReference zzEstrusMarker = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c51, "zzEstrus.esp") as ObjectReference
    if (zzEstrusMarker == none)
        return false
    endif
    Spell zzEstrusEffectForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x010166e6, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
    Spell zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c55, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
    Spell zzEstrusUndressForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c56, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
    Miscobject zzEstrusToken = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01012b95, "zzEstrus.esp") as Miscobject
    Actor rPlayer = Game.GetForm(0x14) as Actor
    Spell rAPI;

if(akTarget.getItemCount(zzEstrusToken) > 0)
        akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",1);
        return false
    EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",AnimType);
    akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,AnimPattern);

if(EffectType == 1)
        rAPI = zzEstrusEffectForAPI
    elseIf(EffectType == 2)
        rAPI = zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI
    elseif(EffectType == 3)
        rAPI = zzEstrusUndressForAPI
    else
        return false
    EndIf

zzEstrusMarker.MoveTo(akTarget)
    if((EffectType == 1 && akTarget != rPlayer) || (EffectType == 2 && akTarget == rPlayer))
        rAPI.cast(zzEstrusMarker,akTarget)
        Utility.wait(2)
    Elseif(EffectType == 0)
        Utility.wait(2)
    Else
        return false
    EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",0);
    akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,0);
    akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",0);

return true
EndFunction

Actor akactionRef
Actor property Playerref auto
SexLabFramework Property SL  Auto 

20 hours ago, kilroywasalwayshere said:

Out of curiosity, have you seen https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2355-haunted-house/ ? in it there is a mimic script that calls the estrus animations, I tested it and it did call the estrusv.222 animations (the currently up-to-date animations) and even works with all of estruses new mechanics. I just thought it would be interesting if you were still struggling with the new animation implementation. 

Also, I'm having a problem where EC+'s MCM menu never appears in the MCM, the mod "works" in the sense that if I get spat on the earth effect appears and "Fatal - unable to find default animation" line appears in the console, this is with estrusv.222 which i know the animations won't work for, but I was wondering if the MCM wasn't available for other people with estrusv.222 or if I have a mod conflict.

For convenience, this is the script (.psc) viewed through notepad.  

Reveal hidden contents

Scriptname aHHChestMimicScript extends ObjectReference  

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    if akactionref == playerref
        debug.notification("The chest is raping you!")
        MimicPlayer()
    EndIf
EndEvent

Function MimicPlayer()
        bool success = aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Game.GetPlayer(), 2, 0, 0)
        if (!success)
            int sslid = 0
            actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]   ;its an 2 actor anim
            sexActors[0] = Game.GetPlayer()
            sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SL.GetAnimationsByTags(1, "double") 
            RegisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_AFS", "AFS")   ;this is for hooks.
            sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim = playerref, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
            if sslid < 0
                debug.notification("Failed to start animation:" + sslid)
                sslid = SL.StartSex(sexActors, anims, allowbed=false, hook="AFS")
            endif
            if sslid < 0
                debug.notification("Failed to start animation again:" + sslid)
                debug.notification("Sorry, animation failed")
            endif
        endif
EndFunction

;;
;; EffectType : 2:Estrus Self
;; AnimType ::  0:random, 1:Estrus Tentacle, 2:Estrus Etc, 3:Estrus Machine
;;
bool function aHHInvokeEstrusEffect(Actor akTarget, Int EffectType = 1, Int AnimType = 0, Int AnimPattern = 0)

ObjectReference zzEstrusMarker = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c51, "zzEstrus.esp") as ObjectReference
    if (zzEstrusMarker == none)
        return false
    endif
    Spell zzEstrusEffectForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x010166e6, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
    Spell zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c55, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
    Spell zzEstrusUndressForAPI = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01016c56, "zzEstrus.esp") as spell
    Miscobject zzEstrusToken = game.GetFormFromFile(0x01012b95, "zzEstrus.esp") as Miscobject
    Actor rPlayer = Game.GetForm(0x14) as Actor
    Spell rAPI;

if(akTarget.getItemCount(zzEstrusToken) > 0)
        akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",1);
        return false
    EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",AnimType);
    akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,AnimPattern);

if(EffectType == 1)
        rAPI = zzEstrusEffectForAPI
    elseIf(EffectType == 2)
        rAPI = zzEstrusEffectSelfForAPI
    elseif(EffectType == 3)
        rAPI = zzEstrusUndressForAPI
    else
        return false
    EndIf

zzEstrusMarker.MoveTo(akTarget)
    if((EffectType == 1 && akTarget != rPlayer) || (EffectType == 2 && akTarget == rPlayer))
        Utility.wait(2)
    Elseif(EffectType == 0)
        Utility.wait(2)
    Else
        return false
    EndIf

akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusType",0);
    akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusSet" ,0);
    akTarget.SetAnimationVariableInt("EstrusStop",0);

return true
EndFunction

Actor akactionRef
Actor property Playerref auto
SexLabFramework Property SL  Auto 

This works because it uses Estrus 222's api to call the animations - thus making a full install of estrus a requirement to see the new animations/effects (albeit via a soft dependency).  EC+ doesn't require Estrus to be installed (just the assets to be available) and thus can't use that method.

Afraid I can't comment on the MCM issue with 222 as I have not tested with it.

On 4/11/2018 at 3:15 PM, sylar159 said:

Recently i've installed skyrim from scratch and got struck by a bug with EC+. The problem was my PC couldn't get impregnated by SexLab default animation involving chaurus.

That caused a lot of confusion to me and from reading the posts I'm not the only one.

I did some digging and found the reason.

The 4.34 EC+ version relies on SL function PregnancyRisk() that checks animations for certain criteria including animation Tags and internal variable called "cumID"(hidden and defined by animation authors). The problem is both default (Forward and Reverse) are messed up. Reverse that looks rather like oral has anal tag and has Vaginal "cumID". Forward has vaginal tag, looks like vaginal BUT has anal "cumID" which sets PregnancyRisk() to false.

As a quick solution i've downloaded other animations that actually work but that might not fit everyone.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2018-04-03/    BILLY CREATURE ANIMATION  MORE CORRECTLY TAGGED ANIMATION

LIST   There are two pack 1   

Bear: 4
Chaurus: 10
Chaurus Reaper: 4
Draugr: 13
Falmer: 20
Gargoyle: 7
Giant: 2
Goat: 2
Horker: 2
Horse: 6
Netch: 3
Sabrecat: 5
Skeever: 16
Werewolf: 14

pack 2

Boar w/Rider: 8
Canine: 10
Chaurus: 1
Chaurus Hunter: 8
Deer: 1
Dragon Priest: 3
Dwarven Ballista: 2
Dwarven Centurion: 3
Dwarven Sphere: 5
Dwarven Spider: 3
Frost Atornach: 2
Gargoyle: 1
Horker: 1

Rabbit: 2
Riekling: 3

Seeker: 3

Slaughterfish: 2
Skeever: 2
Spider: 6
Spider Large: 3
Spider Giant: 3
Troll: 16

Found a small error in the code. I use SLIF (Sexlab Inflation Framework) and for a while thought that the error was on my end since I like to make number tweaks to my liking, but it shows up in the unedited source. Version 4.34.

Error: SLIF wasn't showing any data on the butt node after the mod registered, or being infected by a chaurus (or spider if you use the spider addon). 

The error is in line 1032 and 1040 of zzestruschaurusmcmscript.psc where:

SLIF_Main.updateActorList("Estrus Chaurus", "slif_belly", -1, -1, -1, EC_KEY, NINODE_MIN_SCALE, NINODE_MAX_SCALE)

should be

SLIF_Main.updateActorList("Estrus Chaurus", "slif_butt", -1, -1, -1, EC_KEY, NINODE_MIN_SCALE, NINODE_MAX_SCALE)

If you notice, it was probably copied from the belly portion above it, and I assume it just got overlooked.