10 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

it wouldn't make sense for males they don't give birth, its a mod about pregnancy

To be fair this mod is more about incubating an insect's eggs in whatever orifice is available, I don't see why that couldn't be a fetish for male characters as well. 

It's not my fetish, but I'd support it being an option for those that want it.

Yeah it's not like human females can actually get knocked up by insects in real life either lol.

And yeah it'd be nice to have that option.  The pregnancy feature of this mod actually works fine with males at the moment, it's just that you have to use console sexchange to turn female for the spit attack to actually trigger the Estrus animation, and then use console again to turn back, after which you end up with a pregnant male PC. :blush: It'd just be cool to have the option of those spit attacks scripts triggering for male PCs in the first place and not have to jump through those hoops.

Having a weird problem with EC+ and EC Spider.  Everything was working fine on my character but then it suddenly stopped working. When the Charus/Spider spit trigger's EC (Set at 100%) It play's the tentacle animation's,  Show's the spell effect but the MCM menu's dont give a timer untill birth.  Follower's work with no issue, Spit-Tentacles-Magic-Timer in MCM.

Could the PSQ "Immunity to STD's" be making it not get pregnant, or something else?  Being Female and Hormnoes do both say that im pregnant with it, but then the Being Female timer lost loop's on 2.1 day's and dont give birth

*Update*

I'm not sure of the cause, But after removing mod's and cleaning save files, then re enabling mod's it seem's to be working just fine now

Hi !

I have an issue with the animation : When i hit a Chaurus, i'm entering in nude state, etc but the animation like tentacles are not playing... my character is just naked, in idle position,

with voice and expression of sexlab, but only the animations doesn't work... Can someone know a way to fix that please, it would be great ! Thanks.

PS: sorry for my poor english.

1 hour ago, Firch50 said:

Hi !

I have an issue with the animation : When i hit a Chaurus, i'm entering in nude state, etc but the animation like tentacles are not playing... my character is just naked, in idle position,

with voice and expression of sexlab, but only the animations doesn't work... Can someone know a way to fix that please, it would be great ! Thanks.

Did you register the animation via the mod menu option in estrus chaurus. Also make sure you are using the  new version of estrus for skyrim. (UPDATED in january 2018) I had the same problem when I update to the newest version of ESTRUS FOR SKYRIM and register the animation with sexlab (MCM IN ESTRUS + )even the spider addon work . ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTER THE ANIMATION YOU CAN UNCHECK THEM IN  THE TOGGLE ANIMATION OR THEY WILL BE USE FOR MASTRUBATION  SCENE

2 hours ago, Firch50 said:

Hi !

18 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

Did you register the animation via the mod menu option in estrus chaurus. Also make sure you are using the  new version of estrus for skyrim. (UPDATED in january 2018) I had the same problem when I update to the newest version of ESTRUS FOR SKYRIM and register the animation with sexlab (MCM IN ESTRUS + )even the spider addon work . ONCE YOU HAVE REGISTER THE ANIMATION YOU CAN UNCHECK THEM IN  THE TOGGLE ANIMATION OR THEY WILL BE USE FOR MASTRUBATION  SCENE

You only need the assets from EtrusforSkyrim - the esp does not need to be active.  EC+ only requires v120 or 130, versions after that have a tendency to break this mod, however, people have reported that the latest version appears to work.

Make sure you have registered the animations from the EC+ MCM - check the box, exit MCM, wait a moment.  You can re-enter the MCM and the animations should then be checked already.  Ensure you have run FNIS after installing the animations.  If they are not checked when you re-enter the MCM, it is most likely that you have exceeded your FNIS animation limit.  Get the XXL version, or remove some other animations.

Job done, enjoy the mod.

2 minutes ago, Pronema said:

Any hope of an update to include the new animations in the new version of Estrus for Skyrim?

Read back a few pages - been asked/answered. 

TL;DR: Being looked at but no promises as not as simple as add new animations without breaking stuff.

On 12/29/2017 at 8:36 PM, Recoilsuave said:

You hit the animation limit in Sexlab. It has at most 500 animations allowed for non creature sex, which means you more than likely are missing some from your slal packs but don't realize it due to the sheer number of them.

You sir, are a lifesaver.  I was encountering a very odd issue where when I tried to register the EC+ animations, it would corrupt my save.  For the life of me I couldn't figure out why.  Read your post, uninstalled some SLAL animation packs, and voila, the save corruption stopped, animations successfully registered, and EC+ is now working perfectly again.  :beer:

Hi, thanks for the great mod work. I've an issue which is probably due to multiple scripts my end. 

EC+ was working fine, then after my character was impregnated, a follower did as well. In MCM, counter showed 2 infected, but only 1counter. After some days, she birthed her eggs, but nothing happened for my character. Tried uninstalling/reinstall via MCM only, no change. 

Google hasn't shown me any pointers.

Is there a marker I can remove, or a quest stage I can advance? My thought is, that once this non-pregnancy is removed, she will once again be impregnable.

Tia.

Didn't find any way to remove the marker-started a new game, managed to get her impregnated, and all worked as normal. Managed to reproduce (hah)the issue I had as well-informed a nearby chaurus/other creature/NPC interrupted the birthing animation whether by attack or sex animation prep, the birth never happens and the character stays marked as infected with no counter. This then stops any further pregnancies by either chaurus or spider(through spider add on).

While I've temp solved it, any help on a marker to remove if/when it happens again, would be greatly appreciated! :-)