Got a problem with the quest My Love Ysolda I'm in the Sleeping Tree Cave and see the map marker but can't see the item for the merchandise for Ma'dran  where is it why don't I see it. See screenshots  

If you've done the Sleeping Tree Cave before, then Ulag will have been disabled by the base game.

you may be able to enable Ulag as a console command and make him appear again.  Thanks!

I'll try and put in a fix for that next release.

Great mod & I like how frequent u update XD

Any hint on who's next? (I like Black Briars's daughter. she'd be fun for an evil quest)

thanks for all your hard work! u rock! O_O

I have a make ysolda a follower mod & ur update didn't mess w/ it! WOOT!

Okay Okay Okay...(Joe Pesci in Lethal weapon) I've said it once,i'll say it again. AWESOME MOD! the interactions/chemistry are well thought off. I like the new addition.....but.......I think their's too many in Whiterun area. (that's why i really liked Annekke's story)

Hopefully you're hard at work planning,scheming,plotting an another awesome adventure(s).

Would it be possible to add Ingun Black Briar to this, I am sure there could be an extensive alchemy related quest with her and dealing with the aftermath of winning her hand in marriage and pissing off the rest of the Black Briar family.

Possibly having the player alchemy level be 70+ plus completing her previous quest would be a requisite before the amorous adventure quests start. Not to mention it would be a good excuse to further use the crimson nirnroot and poison blossom.

By the way if you want proof reading and spell checks Im up for helping out.

Would it be possible to add Ingun Black Briar to this,

I think their's too many in Whiterun area. (that's why i really liked Annekke's story)

Any hint on who's next? (I like Black Briars's daughter. she'd be fun for an evil quest)

Thanks for the good words, appreciate it. 

Yeah, I'll be working on some Riften characters next.  Ingun Black Briar is definitely in the mix.  Thanks!

Cheers for the update, noticed that you'd included Saadia

When I've usually done her quest and sided with her she disappears from the Inn after a short time, will she hang around a bit longer now or is she still going to disappear?

Thanks to you FoxFingers! I'm really enjoying this mod (especially the toying with Vilkas is fun). I really appreciate this consensual mod as most content released around SexLab is rape/bestiality. Good Job!

Hey thanks.  Yeah, I do try to fulfill that niche since I see people looking for it. Just a little sexual comedy mixed with some Lifetime Channel drama.

Appreciate the feedback and glad to hear it adds to your game :)

Poor Hadvar... :P Great mod though and I like it a lot.

Oh, you didn't know Hadvar was a cuckold?  heh.

O wait... Hadvar... lol.  Yeah, I was thinking Hod.  Gerdur's husband.

Didn't do anything with Hadvar because he takes you to see Alvor and Sigrid... And Sigrid pisses me off.

Cheers for the update, noticed that you'd included Saadia

When I've usually done her quest and sided with her she disappears from the Inn after a short time, will she hang around a bit longer now or is she still going to disappear?

Well...

I don't think shes supposed to disappear in the base game.  If you are running the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, I think it fixes her AI schedule, so she walks around town and does stuff during some hours.

But really, the whole Saddia Quest seems buggy, and there's a very real possibility the Player will choose to backstab her.  I didn't want to put any more effort into the character than I did since there's no way of telling what could happen with her.

Yay, more updates for my favorite SexLab mod! :D

Thanks LaEspada.  You inspired me on Ysolda with the Mammoth Tusk angle.

Could be a few weeks before you see another update, creating a larger quest like Sylgia / Annekke for the next one.  It's the voices that take so long... the voices, the voices...

Yay, more updates for my favorite SexLab mod! :D

Thanks LaEspada.  You inspired me on Ysolda with the Mammoth Tusk angle.

Could be a few weeks before you see another update, creating a larger quest like Sylgia / Annekke for the next one.  It's the voices that take so long... the voices, the voices...

:D

Well I'm starting a new playthrough so If I come across any situations that seem appropiate, I'll pass them along.

But I admit, I'm very impressed with the Ysolda questline, you gleaned so much backstory out of her from only a few simple encounters with her. Ysolda isn't the waifu most people would like her to be :) Some top-notch modding going on.

ive said this before I think but I really do love this mod...and its all down to that masterful sound file work....it must take you ages listening to all files and working out how to fit them together with story and everything....hats off m8...love the new additions too....and all I can say is " ive been all across Tamriel and ive seen many things just as outlandish as this (mod)" :)

The work on the sound is good, but the way it fit in the game is really great.

Loving this mod so far.  It adds a fun little twist to things, and I like how it plays out.  A suggestion for some other NPCs who would make good additions to the list due to the way they're written and the stories around them.

Carlotta Valentia (her story and quest alone make her an ideal candidate)

Ahlam (if for no other reason than to spite Nazeem and given the way she always complains about him, and one of her lines even hints that she might sleep with the player)

Vivienne Onis (the whole conversation you have with her about how to take your mind off the execution of Rogvir can be integrated)

Nivenor (again, a woman frustrated with her husband who strongly hints that she may sleep with the player due to his lack of attention)

Haelga (for obvious reasons)

Svana Far-Shield (could be tied in to Haelga easily enough)

Muiri (tie it in with her Dark Brotherhood quest, a woman left vulnerable after her lover used and betrayed her)

Nilsine Shatter-Shield (grieving and vulnerable and possibly in need of comfort)

Brelyna Maryon (possibly to make up for the mishaps with her spell testing)

Lynly Star-Sung (as a reward for not telling her psychotic ex about her, or alternatively, as a bribe to keep quiet.  I personally prefer the reward option)

Anyway, this is just a list of other NPCs that could be easily integrated into this already geat mod and whose integration would make sense given their vanilla stories and personalities.  Either way, love this mod, and always look forward to the updates.

Would not fuck this npc without three layers of condoms and dipping my "special sword" in the strongest alcholoic beverage before, during and after.

As for Ingun, I'm hoping that her story can turn out to be the typical dream girl just waiting for someone who cares about her and her interests and giving her the chance to finally shine. ;)

Would not fuck this npc without three layers of condoms and dipping my "special sword" in the strongest alcholoic beverage before, during and after.

As for Ingun, I'm hoping that her story can turn out to be the typical dream girl just waiting for someone who cares about her and her interests and giving her the chance to finally shine. ;)

lmao!  I personally wouldn't toich Haelga, but she's still a good candidate for the less than morally inclined types.

As for Ingun, I'm inclined to agree and should have included her on my list.

Great job! With the exception of very few spots these quests fit right into the game. This was instantly one of my favorite mods and I hope you continue what is obviously a lot of work for a long time.... :D

EDIT- I would like to throw in Hroki from Markarth for future use

Ahlam (if for no other reason than to spite Nazeem and given the way she always complains about him, and one of her lines even hints that she might sleep with the player)

Nilsine Shatter-Shield (grieving and vulnerable and possibly in need of comfort)

Brelyna Maryon (possibly to make up for the mishaps with her spell testing)

Ahlam Sure, since I'd love to rub it in Nazeems face, considering from now on I use the mod "I'll take the display model" and the first thing I do is put him in a pilory along the road in whiterun, I'd do his wife right in front of him.

Haelga... yeah like above, noooo.

Nilsine, maybe, unfortunately every time I play a DB character, I end up shanking her.

Brelyna yes yes very much so yes. Tho its already been done in Sexlab Solutions, and for that very reason.