I like the mod, but my male character is getting the Vilkas/Farkas quests, and having too many quests on my quest log annoys me. Should I be getting those two quests as a male?

Talk to them, tell them you are not into dudes.  Quest completes.  It's just that easy.

My personal list of women I'd love to see added to this mod would be Olfina Greymane, Ysolda, and Brelyna Marion. All 3 share the same voice actor so finding things for all 3 would be great.

Next update will have Ysolda.  Thanks!

Yay one of my 3 ladies. Well to be honest, there is one girl that trumps them all that I'd love to see you add. Idesa Sadri. Now with vanilla graphics, she's kinda meh (then again, so do half the other ladies in this game), but with a few mods she's gorgeous to look at. Mod required is Smoother Faces for female Dark Elves and Better females  by Bella, found on the Nexus. I'll have to post a link later to show what she looks like with the mod. She's been my wife on my last 3 characters. If you don't recall who she is, she is the dark elf who is outside Aventis Arentino's residence in windhelm talking to Grimvar the boy. She's the Cruel Sea family nanny. She uses the same voices as Irileth and Janessa.

Anyways, great job on the mod, loving it.

And here she is.

s5yTlc4.png

Oooh an update, and with Sylgja too and her mother. I never cared much for Annekke in the base game and Sylgja was one of the 3 women I normally married when I played Skyrim on the console, but always lamented that she always wore her miners clothing, stupidity on Bethesda's part for never letting you change spouses clothing, which is why I was overjoyed when I got a good PC to mod Skyrim.

My personal list of women I'd love to see added to this mod would be Olfina Greymane, Ysolda, and Brelyna Marion. All 3 share the same voice actor so finding things for all 3 would be great.

Get Bijin Warmaidens (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40038/?)

and then tell me you dont like annekke (shes hot)

post-227966-0-09642100-1408129464_thumb.jpg

Ohh and i agree with adding Brelyna.

Maybe a link with the College days: Winterhold mod (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/985-college-days-winterhold-wip/)

Maybe during a study session or something?

I wouldn't mind seeing the ladies of the thieves guild added.

Or the 2 "adult" ladies of the Dark Brotherhood. but both

die

so maybe not.

Also shouldn't the Greybeards be able to help as well?

And the College masters after you complete their master quest.

Also is it possible to change the [Lover] thing to say "my love" or "my sweet" or something because it has the same conversation command as the IchaLove mod

(and I don't see that being changed anytime soon if ever - I believe that mod is done)

Hate it when I click the wrong one.

die

so maybe not.

Sapphire would be an awesome addition, get rid of that frosty attitude she has. As for the Dark brotherhood....

I still wish someone would make a Gabriella lives mod. I keep seeing posts for one but never saw it happen. I am curious to know what happens if you use a mod like Amazing Follower Tweaks and bring Gabriella along as a follower just before the part she dies at, I was going to try the last time I played a DB character, but forgot to recruit her.

die

so maybe not.

Sapphire would be an awesome addition, get rid of that frosty attitude she has. As for the Dark brotherhood....

I still wish someone would make a Gabriella lives mod. I keep seeing posts for one but never saw it happen. I am curious to know what happens if you use a mod like Amazing Follower Tweaks and bring Gabriella along as a follower just before the part she dies at, I was going to try the last time I played a DB character, but forgot to recruit her.

Gabriella will most probably die anyway since it's part of the quest scripting. I have tried so many times to save the dude in solitude from getting his head chopped off and he seems to have a heart attack when i'm successful lol.

A solution would be remaking the astrid reborn mod to be gabriella reborn :) Or what the hell do a whole DB reborn mod, let them all find redemption in the void and have sithis allowing the to coma back and server under the listeners command to rebuild the brotherhood and establish a very nice brothel in dawnstar (vampire child going to bed early of course and excluded from what ever would happen) 

Also the Arise - Chapter 1 - The Black Sacrement armors would be a great addition to use.

die

so maybe not.

Isn't your wish this mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54244/?

die

so maybe not.

OMG

I could kiss you lol, you just saved me from the madness of figuring out how to do this. XD

die

so maybe not.

OMG

I could kiss you lol, you just saved me from the madness of figuring out how to do this. XD

You take one cheek I will take the other.

die

so maybe not.

Oh yeah... I remember bookmarking this mod awhile back, totally forgot about it! Course.. this character won't be joining the dark brotherhood... since... I already beheaded Astrid.

i like the idea of this mod. i introduce the different sex activity by the daedras, so i need a clean sex mod before the daedras pervert the pc.  thats just yours. i am also happy that you started with the riverwood and whiterun npcs, because these are the ones the normal game begins.

remnember : a lot of Players Play a female character, so some male quests would be fine. like Sven  and orgnar in riverwood, jon battleborn, simnir and belethor in whiterun, etc.

please ask verodor for a german Translation, if not already done.

i was playing overagain... and i see a thing you add the sister of ralof, but not the wife of the uncle of hadvar ... this is a little unffair lol yo go out and if you want to have the sex gratittude scene you have to ally with the stormcloak at the start lol

Eh, you can save Ralof but still side with the empire, just need to go see Tulius or Ulfric to start either side. I think he chose Gerdur because he was able to match her voice with other voice clips to create her dialogue, the other might have been to difficult.