I'm having an issue with Njada. We brawl, I beat her up, she goes into the submission pose, I say 'You fought well Shield-Sister' and she just walks away. I can repeat this over and over with the same results :/ Am I doing something wrong?

I'm having an issue with Njada. We brawl, I beat her up, she goes into the submission pose, I say 'You fought well Shield-Sister' and she just walks away. I can repeat this over and over with the same results :/ Am I doing something wrong?

Gee, that sounds right.  The quest progresses and other Companions give "advice" on how to win her.  (The fight was Aela's advice).

That's the thing, the quest doesn't progress. And the conversation doesn't end. She says nothing in response, just walks away mid-conversation. The window with the grayed out conversation option is still open while she's trying to move away but can't because the conversation restricts her movement >_>

That's the thing, the quest doesn't progress. And the conversation doesn't end. She says nothing in response, just walks away mid-conversation. The window with the grayed out conversation option is still open while she's trying to move away but can't because the conversation restricts her movement >_>

Hum, that's a new one on me.  Haven't heard of that.

Place Amorous Adventures near or at the bottom of your Load Order.  If that doesn't help, use the console command

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresNjada 40

Sets Quest to stage 40, which is the completion of the brawl.

If you need to end the brawl itself and conclude the quest

setstage SexLabAmorousAdventuresNjadaBrawl 100

I just had my char help Svidi / Lynly Star-Sung out of the ugly situation with Sibbi Black-Briar by telling him Svidi has gone to Morrowind. Was a bit disappointed to hear no thanks or see any other signs of gratitude from her. Would not this be a nice opportunity for some physical signs of thankfulness? You know what I mean.

Amorous Adventures is at the bottom of my load order but Aela's lover option still won't show up after I complete her quest.

Try using the Add Faction console command on Aela. 

I'm not sure of the exact usage on NPCs, see the console command wiki

It will be something like ...

<aelas ref id> addtofaction AmorAdvLoverFaction 0

That should add her to your lovers faction.  Thanks

Amorous Adventures is at the bottom of my load order but Aela's lover option still won't show up after I complete her quest.

Try using the Add Faction console command on Aela. 

I'm not sure of the exact usage on NPCs, see the console command wiki

It will be something like ...

<aelas ref id> addtofaction AmorAdvLoverFaction 0

That should add her to your lovers faction.  Thanks

The console command menu says that AmorAdvLoverFaction isn't a valid ID, when I use the command

help faction

It comes up with multiple factions from the mod, however adding her to these factions has no effect in terms of getting the dialogue option to show up.

You would not want to manually add an NPC to any amorous adventures faction other than "AmorAdvLoverFaction".  You could end up creating a new issue.

Anyways, yeah, that's pretty much the Golden Ticket so I don't know what the issue could be.

You could try to reset the quest and then set stage 50 to complete it

resetquest SexLabAmorousAdventuresAela

SetStage SexLabAmorousAdventuresAela 50

But really, completing a quest just adds them to that Faction.  Could work, but don't know.  Seems to be other issues in play.

EDIT

Also ensure the SexLabAmorousAdventuresLovers quest is running, which it should be if you get the dialogue options for other characters you have completed quests for.

Great mod, but I'm having a small problem.

I've completed Aela's, Gerdur's, and the other female companions (the bitchy one, can't remember her name) quests, and everything went off without a hitch.  Now however everytime I want to get intimate with then again nothing happens.  The conversation fires off as normal, and I get the 3 choices that are avaliable, but no sex animations start.  It's strange, because they work during the quest. I've checked that the mod is at the bottom of my load order, and just to make sure I ran FNIS again, but nothing worked.

Using the latest SexLab framework if it's any help.

Great mod, but I'm having a small problem.

I've completed Aela's, Gerdur's, and the other female companions (the bitchy one, can't remember her name) quests, and everything went off without a hitch.  Now however everytime I want to get intimate with then again nothing happens.  The conversation fires off as normal, and I get the 3 choices that are avaliable, but no sex animations start.  It's strange, because they work during the quest. I've checked that the mod is at the bottom of my load order, and just to make sure I ran FNIS again, but nothing worked.

Using the latest SexLab framework if it's any help.

Try runing SaveTool to clean your game, sometimes misfiring scripts of other mods can screw up.

You've double-checked is loaded last.

run FNIS, and try remaking your animation registry within MCM.

Right.  I've just done all of that, but still nothing is working,

I have the papyrus log here if you think it'll help.

Yeah, I don't know.  These errors all suggest something has gone very wrong in this save somewhere.  It's complaining about properties missing on scripts which are there, and the inability to load objects for Amorous Adventures in the save.

Put up 1.24 Beta - a content release.

This adds a quest line for Sylgja, Annekke Crag-Jumper and Senna.

Use that version if you would like to help me out by testing the quest line and seeing if you have any problems.  It's kind of a complicated quest chain, so I appreciate anyone trying it out from different angles to see if it's all good.

Next release will be a Bug Fix release.

Thanks for all your feedback and support!

Will we still need the patch for LAL for it to work if we make the jump to 1.24 Beta?

I've never used Live Another Life (LAL), myself, so I couldn't say.  I'm unaware of a patch for it, or if it impacts Sylgja, Annekke and Senna.

If it doesn't do anything with those three characters (like kill them or alter their default Bethesda quests), there should be no affect I would think.  Could be wrong though, quest mods are fragile things.

Guest Jenova23

Can't get Annekke to meet with Sylgia the quest does not progress I am thinking maybe it has something to do with one of my mods but I haven't had problems before with this mod.

Can't get Annekke to meet with Sylgia the quest does not progress I am thinking maybe it has something to do with one of my mods but I haven't had problems before with this mod.

Any info about where you are in the story or what dialog sylgja has appreciated

You can probably push on by setting sylgjas quest stage to 40

All quest ids and stages are documented on the main download page