Press F to pay respects...

Ty for all your contributions so far, I won't name my firstborn after you, but know that your work is held in high regards by this insignificant individual, as in me.

And now I bid you farewell, and i shall quote Todd Howard for no reason at all - "Degenerates!".

Fox

thanx for the ESSENTIAL mod that has provided much immersion and new dimensions of gameplay for a lot of us here. I really appreciate your hard work and effort and "time lost" to this mod.

I really enjoyed the Companions new twist with Iverstead. I have always avoided the companions AA quests because I HATE the radient, never-ending quests that comes with the Companions BUT I have done some research and found the console code to end the annoying "Talk to the leaders of the Companions for work" miscellaneous radient quest.

To get rid of this from the journal and mark it complete just type in console: 

setobjectivecompleted CompanionsRadiantMiscObjective 10 1

I can now enjoy your mod to the fullest!

Thanx again FOX

Thanks so much for the mod, Fox, and I hope you enjoy those games you've delayed on.  Excellent work all around, with I think Serana being my favorite.  I hope someone does Uthred in the future, but even if not we have so much romantic fun added through Amorous Adventures that this will remain an essential mod for many until they quit Skyrim altogether.

Thank you for the mod, it's essential on my load order ❤️

Have a good one!

P.S. I'm standing next to the burned corpse of Flavius in Forelhost on "A Key to Her Heart" and can't seem to get the "Find Flavius" step done. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Edit: It's stuck, even SetStage won't work (quest at stage 50)

You know I always liked Jenassa as a follower thanks to her dual wielding in vanilla.  (Plus the way she said companionship with that dunmer purr).  But your mod made me really love her.  I did have to get rid of her skull facepaint with mods though ha.

Thank you so much Fox! Your rest is certainly well deserved after all you've given us here! This mod is a masterpiece! I couldn't imagine I'd still be playing Skyrim without it, and as I limit myself to only doing one questline here per playthrough, I still have several more to go :) !

This playthough I went through the Serana romance. It was wonderful.

Although, I *did* have to kill Nazeem afterwords. No WAY was I just going to let that go!  I RPed talking Serana out of the same by thinking to myself that I didn't want her to get her hands dirty and/or worrying about how Ahlam would take it at that time.

But, he HAD to die!

3 hours ago, bandygirl1 said:

Thank you so much Fox! Your rest is certainly well deserved after all you've given us here! This mod is a masterpiece! I couldn't imagine I'd still be playing Skyrim without it, and as I limit myself to only doing one questline here per playthrough, I still have several more to go :) !

This playthough I went through the Serana romance. It was wonderful.

Although, I *did* have to kill Nazeem afterwords. No WAY was I just going to let that go!  I RPed talking Serana out of the same by thinking to myself that I didn't want her to get her hands dirty and/or worrying about how Ahlam would take it at that time.

But, he HAD to die!

Wait?  I get to kill Nazeem?  Where do I sign up?

Has anyone been able to have a threesome in the latest AA and FG versions for SSE? 

I can't seem to get the animation to play.

When ever I ask for a threesome, the characters just walk away. 

But when I rolled back to an older version of FG and AA (The version where we had to patch the clean AA file), I could get a threesome scene.

Anyone else encountering this problem?

Anyone for a solution?

Much appreciation and thanks.

6 hours ago, ademolix1 said:

Has anyone been able to have a threesome in the latest AA and FG versions for SSE? 

I can't seem to get the animation to play.

When ever I ask for a threesome, the characters just walk away. 

But when I rolled back to an older version of FG and AA (The version where we had to patch the clean AA file), I could get a threesome scene.

Anyone else encountering this problem?

Anyone for a solution?

Much appreciation and thanks.

It works perfectly fine for me.  Do you have SexLab Lite installed?  When I tried running both together it messed up the 3somes from FG.

5 hours ago, SpecificInter3sts said:

Please don't say FNIS is needed. When I activate that mod I get stuck in a T pose. 

Well, you have to be very brave now:

No FNIS = No Sexlab animation

By your description, I have the strong feeling that you did miss out or failed at least 2 or 3 absolutely necessary steps.

First and all: Are you aware that FNIS is a TOOL, that must be run before you play Skyrim? Simply spoken it generates the animation set, that can be played in the game.

I suggest you start by reading the FNIS documentation on how to install it correctly, how to run it and what to do with the generated outcome.

Second is the Sexlab perspective and how to run Sexlab animations

If you run into problems or don't understand, there are many additional helpers. Not that they explain anything that's not already part of FNIS,they just phrase it differently :)

Just use the search box on the top.