1 hour ago, Sevatt said:

Thank you, Thenryb!

I got it installed, and it seems to be working ok.

One thing I noticed, is that once you are lovers with an NPC and ask "How are you?," then choose the type of sex, the FG animations play as they always have. As much as I've enjoyed FG and it's reliable animations (always great alignment, etc), I'd like to leave SL to control any and all scenes if that's even possible, short of creating a whole new mod "FG for Sexlab."

SLSO is for SexLab Separate Orgasm - great mod! May want to check that out if you haven't already and play around with it.

Thanks again!

If you want SL to control scenes, you do not use the FG dialogue to choose the type of sex. You just say "I need your touch" and then the animation is random. What you are wanting is not possible at this time.  Hopefully, Xiderpunk will make an SKSE version of FG which will allow the entire mod to behave more like SexLab.

Does anyone understand the what was implemented technically to get Elisif's double to be recognized by Elisif replacer mods? I am asking because I am trying to create a mod where Lydia is present in Dragon's reach the 1st time you enter and the court is talking about Helgen. I would think that her presence would be indicated in an important discussion since she is a Housecarl for Whiterun. I also wanted to have Balgruuf say something like "And take my Housecarl Lydia with you" when Faarengar sends you to Bleakfalls Barrow and have her along as a temp team member before she's available as a permanant companion.

Problem is that what Bethesda did to implement her in the game is a real hack job. If you look in CK, her appearance was supposed to be waiting for you in Breezehome after you became Thane (which apparently was separate from the main quest). So as soon as she sees me, I get her force greet about being my housecarl. But that's too soon. So I added a condition to her for that quest stage. But doing that completely broke the main quest.

My next thought was to create a body double who can disappear after events at the Western Watch Tower and just let the game pick it up as it normally would from there. But when I do, I get the unmodded copy of Lydia. I want it to be able to pick up on mods like Bijin because it's so popular. I have other issues, but I think I can figure them out eventually.

2 hours ago, bishlapped said:

Does anyone understand the what was implemented technically to get Elisif's double to be recognized by Elisif replacer mods? I am asking because I am trying to create a mod where Lydia is present in Dragon's reach the 1st time you enter and the court is talking about Helgen. I would think that her presence would be indicated in an important discussion since she is a Housecarl for Whiterun. I also wanted to have Balgruuf say something like "And take my Housecarl Lydia with you" when Faarengar sends you to Bleakfalls Barrow and have her along as a temp team member before she's available as a permanant companion.

Problem is that what Bethesda did to implement her in the game is a real hack job. If you look in CK, her appearance was supposed to be waiting for you in Breezehome after you became Thane (which apparently was separate from the main quest). So as soon as she sees me, I get her force greet about being my housecarl. But that's too soon. So I added a condition to her for that quest stage. But doing that completely broke the main quest.

My next thought was to create a body double who can disappear after events at the Western Watch Tower and just let the game pick it up as it normally would from there. But when I do, I get the unmodded copy of Lydia. I want it to be able to pick up on mods like Bijin because it's so popular. I have other issues, but I think I can figure them out eventually.

I think Fox copied the NPC, gave it a new name and new ID but left the appearance reference, or whatever its called, the same as the old one.  I've had a couple other mods that have done the same thing for other NPCs, since my replacers (especially Bijin) have applied to them as well. Seeing Olfina, but not Olfina, in a mod added village with a different name is interesting.

If you want a copy of Lydia, but not the same Lydia actor you receive as a housecarl later, the only mod name I can recall to suggest is BUVARP. Was on the Nexus, creates alt versions of some NPCs you can hire as followers after you do their quests since the normal versions either are removed from the game or just stand around in their dungeons when you're done otherwise.

On 7/29/2018 at 12:34 AM, Suomikarhu5 said:

Downloaded oldrim AA SL and ran it through Creation Kit without any problems. Works fine for Special Edition (haven't finished any quests yet but starting them works at least). Also AA comes in loose format so no bsa extracting is necessary. Thanks for your help.

Are you Certain about that? I loaded the file in CreationKit(SE) twice and both times when I try to save I get an error about meshes and facegen maps.

Ifa anyone can help here is the Error

MaleHead.nif : MaleHeadIMF is missing a facegen tint map

MaleHead.nif : MaleHeadIMF is missing a facegen detail map

Should have been converted offline

femalehead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen tint map

femalehead.nif : FemaleHead is missing a facegen detail map

Pointer value cannot be cast as NumericID : Size bust BSUInt32.

Lydia "lives" in Breezehome until you become Thane of Whiterun when she's teleported to Dragon's Keep to introduce herself. What you'll need to do is change her editor id and save a new copy when it asks you if you want to overwrite the original or make a new one. Then you can use the copy you just made for your quest and have it disabled when that quest is done.

22 hours ago, Aetheos said:

Came back to Skyrim SE and looking to download AA for it and sad to see Fox have retired :(

If anyone have ported AA to SE with SL Framework, it would be amazing if it could be shared. I can't play Skyrim without Naughty AA!

Well... as far as I understand AA at this form (header 43) can work for SE as is. There are however two issues, one some meshes are for Oldrim and two you can get random cd.

Some people claim to have ported it. I have encountered some issues, but I have a stable(?) version. I can send it to you, but you may encounter issues (I mean besides the ones that are already in the mod)

39 minutes ago, kelly143 said:

any workaround for rikke for those who dont want to join the legion but still want to be her lover? tried adding her with console but didnt work :( (dialog tree not showing)

dialogue tree thing is explained in detail literally at the top of this page XD

bonus: works for every npc!

On 9/24/2018 at 9:03 PM, J the Hog said:

Well... as far as I understand AA at this form (header 43) can work for SE as is. There are however two issues, one some meshes are for Oldrim and two you can get random cd.

Some people claim to have ported it. I have encountered some issues, but I have a stable(?) version. I can send it to you, but you may encounter issues (I mean besides the ones that are already in the mod)

Thanks for the tip! Its working great for me and making my way through the quests. No bugs so far :D Appreciate the help!

Guys, a few versions back, the sex acts dialogue were branched out to a few categories (vaginal,anal,oral), with corresponding voiced lines replies. With the latest versions consolidating all acts into one dialogue (probably to simplify and enable easier scene callups), I think the voiced line replies to the unique categories don't show up anymore. Can anyone please check in the esp if the voiced line replies still exist internally or if anyone has the older versions of SLAA, so that we can salvage them.

I'm hoping to at least reuse those voiced line replies in the current version dialogue system as randomised possible replies.

I understand that each voice type has unique lines to each dialogue, so it'll be quite a task.

• 2 weeks later...

Bit late to the party but just a piece of info for those who haven't tried.

The Morthal questline. Blinded By Visions. It's awesome. I made the mistake of thinking it as a minor addition to some side quests and did not expect to be impressed at all. I was wrong. 

It adds a lot to some characters who were originally just mildly eccentric. Now they are maddeningly mad and it's just, well, mad. This is another part where FoxFingers have made things next level with juts the right amount of editing.

Go ahead, start a new character and try it out. You will most likely enjoy it. I just did.

On 10/12/2018 at 10:55 AM, Veloric said:

Bit late to the party but just a piece of info for those who haven't tried.

The Morthal questline. Blinded By Visions. It's awesome. I made the mistake of thinking it as a minor addition to some side quests and did not expect to be impressed at all. I was wrong. 

It adds a lot to some characters who were originally just mildly eccentric. Now they are maddeningly mad and it's just, well, mad. This is another part where FoxFingers have made things next level with juts the right amount of editing.

Go ahead, start a new character and try it out. You will most likely enjoy it. I just did.

It's nice to check in every now and again and find a good word about the mod.  Glad you are enjoying it!

Foxfingers... keeping it Next Level in Skyrim since 2014.   Cheers!

14 hours ago, FoxFingers said:

Foxfingers... keeping it Next Level in Skyrim since 2014.   Cheers!

Hopefully you finally found the time to actually play the game and finish the main quest at least once in your lifetime? :classic_smile:

For anyone interested, there seems to be a mod conflict between Amorous Adventures and SomethingObscure's College of Winterhold which prevents the player from taking quests from Anneke for whatever reason (alterations to the voice type that she uses, maybe?), preventing either of her amorous quests from proceeding.

I tested for the bug with and without SomethingObscure's mod installed so it isn't being caused by anything else, at least by itself.

That sounds really odd. Anneke's quests have nothing to do with The College of Winterhold and her voice type (the same one used by Lydia, Illia and countless others) is not changed by this mod. Her vanilla quest to kill the bandit which is folded into her AA quest is a radiant quest and can be blocked by another radiant quest (such as Beowulf Freewinter's Windhelm quest to kill bandits). Maybe a radiant quest from Something Obscure's mod is blocking it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all - I'm having an issue with Ysolda's quest that has been reported by others as well. I'm hoping somebody can help me get to the bottom of this.

Here's the rundown: I started a new game with LAL, immediately went to Helgen/completed Unbound/LAL quest (as was suggested), then went to Whiterun. If I talk to Ysolda then she'll have the AA Dialogue right off the bat (i.e. I say "you're lovely" etc. and she responds "yes, hello" and that's it). I can get her radiant quest, but for the AA dialogue option she'll only ever respond "yes, hello" even after giving her the tusk.  I even tried using setstage sexlabamorousadventuresysolda 10, 20, 30, etc. but the dialogue options never progress.

So I'm trying to figure this out. I do have a ton of mods, but they're pretty well managed and TES5Edit shows no conflicts that would affect dialogue (that I'm aware of). I know LAL can cause problems if you don't do the Unbound/ LAL quest first, but I did that and the issue persists. Also, Carlotta's AA dialogue seem to work fine so I know the mod is working. It just seems to be Ysolda specifically.

(Edit: okay, I did the whole disable one mod at a time thing and it was The People of Skyrim. TPOS is what was doing it. Why? No clue. I'll look into it and see if I can get a patch going).

58 minutes ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Does anyone know how to load this esp into the creationkit to convert it? When i go to load it, it keeps telling me multiple master files selected for load even though i only set the one esp as active.

The master files are the ones Amorous Adventures needs to be loaded in the game to work, and they need to be loaded in the Creation Kit in order to edit the AA esp. By default, the CK doesn't allow you to do that, so you need to make ini edits.

If you search google there are lots of videos and articles explaining how to do it. Here's one I found:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=791864658

3 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

The master files are the ones Amorous Adventures needs to be loaded in the game to work, and they need to be loaded in the Creation Kit in order to edit the AA esp. By default, the CK doesn't allow you to do that, so you need to make ini edits.

If you search google there are lots of videos and articles explaining how to do it. Here's one I found:

Thank, i never knew that. Must be the others i converted didn't have multiple masters.

1 hour ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Does anyone know how to load this esp into the creationkit to convert it? When i go to load it, it keeps telling me multiple master files selected for load even though i only set the one esp as active.

5 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

It's been unofficially ported and is receiving support so personal porting is no longer needed

30 minutes ago, Suomikarhu5 said:

It's been unofficially ported and is receiving support so personal porting is no longer needed

Guess that's what i get for not reading the entire thing lol. But i already got it ported now on my own thanks to fixing the creation kit part. But still thanks for pointing that out.