On 7/16/2018 at 8:48 PM, nemocdt said:

im having 0 issues with SSE works like a charm i'm using sexlab not fg and have bedded 

Gurder

Camilla

Borkakh (was a bit weird but hey whatev'z ?)

Sadia

Carlotta

Erileth

Lydia

the blacksmith Milf in whiterun i forget her name i'm a bit of a rambler

currently working on

Annekke

Ysolda

and Sylgia.

That's great news.  I've been using the FG version.  I'll wait and finish the FG version before trying the new one. :)

On June 24, 2018 at 7:43 AM, worik said:

in the console

help loverfaction

it should return some factions, i'd guess you need to add them to xx011AEC ..... if you're playing the current Sexlab version

Thanks for this. Didn't quite work, as there's a space you forgot "lover faction," but that didn't take anytime to correct. Can now add a few characters I was hoping to be included that unfortunately didn't make the cut. 

@FoxFingers: Thanks for all your hard work. 

I'm unsure if this is mentioned already.  I skimmed through posts for the past few weeks and didn't see it.

The new Elisif quest (Body Double) has a bug once you're completed.  It appears that the alias of the lover still hits Jarl Elisif the Fair when you're asking "New Elisif" the "How are you doing, Elisif?" dialogue.  If they're near each other and you ask New Elisif that you need her touch, SexLab will initiate with the Jarl Elisif instead.  You could also be at the Imperial training area with New Elisif and if you ask her to follow you to somewhere private, you'll eventually see the Jarl Elisif appear in the distance running to you while New Elisif just stands there.

I've loaded the .esp up in CreationKit and tried to look for where you're designating Elisif's "myLover" alias after BodyDouble completes, but I cannot find it.  Otherwise, I'd fix it myself.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the new quest.  The whole "pit fighter" stuff was a bit of a stretch, but it doesn't come close to the Wabbajack silliness that Idgrod the Younger's quest reveals.  :P

50 minutes ago, KravisGile said:

The new Elisif quest (Body Double) has a bug once you're completed.  It appears that the alias of the lover still hits Jarl Elisif the Fair when you're asking "New Elisif" the "How are you doing, Elisif?" dialogue.  If they're near each other and you ask New Elisif that you need her touch, SexLab will initiate with the Jarl Elisif instead.  You could also be at the Imperial training area with New Elisif and if you ask her to follow you to somewhere private, you'll eventually see the Jarl Elisif appear in the distance running to you while New Elisif just stands there.

I've loaded the .esp up in CreationKit and tried to look for where you're designating Elisif's "myLover" alias after BodyDouble completes, but I cannot find it.  Otherwise, I'd fix it myself.

I've had this happen as well. I married the follower Elisif and set her up in Breezehome. One time she was in an inconvenient part of the house - too dark and cluttered - so I told her to come with me somewhere private so we could have more room. After exiting dialogue the other Elisif walked in the front door and she was following me instead.

On 7/16/2018 at 5:48 PM, nemocdt said:

im having 0 issues with SSE works like a charm i'm using sexlab not fg and have bedded 

Gurder

Camilla

Borkakh (was a bit weird but hey whatev'z ?)

Sadia

Carlotta

Erileth

Lydia

the blacksmith Milf in whiterun i forget her name i'm a bit of a rambler

currently working on

Annekke

Ysolda

and Sylgia.

Same here, have been using the sexlab version in SE without any issues.  I've done most of the ones you listed as well as Janessa, the Priestess of Azura, the Priestess of Kynareth (the one who gives you the Nettlebane quest), and Mirabelle.  One thing I did notice is that the scene for the final turn in for Lydia's quest used to trigger a threesome with the blacksmith.   I haven't gotten that to work in the last couple of versions.  You can get them to have a threesome with SLEN dialogs but the AA option doesn't seem to be there anymore even though the dialog specifically mentions it.  I also use SLEN, Sexlab Solutions and PaySexCrime and those work great as well.  Defeat works as well but it conflicts with AH Hotkeys so for now I'm not using that.

3 hours ago, KravisGile said:

I'm unsure if this is mentioned already.  I skimmed through posts for the past few weeks and didn't see it.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the new quest.  The whole "pit fighter" stuff was a bit of a stretch, but it doesn't come close to the Wabbajack silliness that Idgrod the Younger's quest reveals.  :P

3 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

I've had this happen as well. I married the follower Elisif and set her up in Breezehome. One time she was in an inconvenient part of the house - too dark and cluttered - so I told her to come with me somewhere private so we could have more room. After exiting dialogue the other Elisif walked in the front door and she was following me instead.

Appreciate the feedback on the Elisif Quest (as selected by the contest winner).  I'm glad you overall found it an enjoyable addition to this Mod.  Thank you!

The quest in the Creation Kit you would likely want to make a fix in is "AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueElisif".

If you want to create a Bug-Fix version of this Mod and upload it to maintain - be the owner of - that's great.  You have my full permission, blessing, etc. 

Thanks! 

41 minutes ago, SpecificInter3sts said:

Real talk. How do I disable the "Sex" scenes that involve kicking people in the stomach, or choking them?? 

Spanking = YES! (Mod? Where??) 

Beating the living shit out of someone = No. 

You probably shouldn't install animations that you don't like in the first place - I have to assume you are talking about some of Funnybiz's animations.  Disable them in SLAL's MCM menu and rebuild your Sexlab Animation registry or uninstall them completely and rebuild FNIS and your Sexlab animation registry.

Spanking animations are very rare - I believe Nibble's pack has one and there are a few others like the ZAP spanking animation.

18 hours ago, FoxFingers said:

Appreciate the feedback on the Elisif Quest (as selected by the contest winner).  I'm glad you overall found it an enjoyable addition to this Mod.  Thank you!

The quest in the Creation Kit you would likely want to make a fix in is "AmorousAdventuresLoverDialogueElisif".

If you want to create a Bug-Fix version of this Mod and upload it to maintain - be the owner of - that's great.  You have my full permission, blessing, etc. 

Thanks! 

I am having the same situation where the Body Double Elisif appears by magic from the Blue Palace when I am inviting my new companion Elisif to go somewhere private. If I had the skills to fix it I would. I just hope someone does. Otherwise terrific job on a quest you dreaded doing because Elisif is so uninteresting. You really turned chicken shit into salad. Sorry it quashed your "inner muse". 

16 hours ago, Suomikarhu5 said:

Hey, could someone care to explain to me how does the sexlab version compare to the flower girls version?

What are the advantages of both?

I Never tryied flower girls but sexlab has a lot and I mean A LOT! of customization and addons (select expecific animation, aling the actors perfectly, duration of animations, speed of the scene, move trought the different stage of animation, and so on. So... is up to you I guess! ;D

On 7/27/2018 at 1:28 AM, サマエル said:

I Never tryied flower girls but sexlab has a lot and I mean A LOT! of customization and addons (select expecific animation, aling the actors perfectly, duration of animations, speed of the scene, move trought the different stage of animation, and so on. So... is up to you I guess! ;D

Would there happen to be a sexlab version for special edition?

4 minutes ago, Suomikarhu5 said:

Would there happen to be a sexlab version for special edition?

The Flower Girls version has been updated.  You can get it on the Flower Girls page on Nexus.  I read once that you could run AA with the current version of SexLab for SE.  First you need to convert AA to an SSE Form.  To do that it's simple.  Open the CK and load up AA.  Once loaded click on save.  Close the CK and now you have the SSE version of AA. :)

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

The Flower Girls version has been updated.  You can get it on the Flower Girls page on Nexus.  I read once that you could run AA with the current version of SexLab for SE.  First you need to convert AA to an SSE Form.  To do that it's simple.  Open the CK and load up AA.  Once loaded click on save.  Close the CK and now you have the SSE version of AA. :)

Since the author has given permissions to port/modify the original im quite surprised there isnt an unofficial port to SE.

Especially considering the mods popularity.

If its that easy to port, are you sure there wont be any issues/problems with sexlab SE?

On 6/27/2018 at 10:26 AM, FoxFingers said:

And so my friends....

It is with good cheer and heart full of pride that I finally lay down my voice editing software.

(...)

And, perhaps someday, I shall play that.  And it shall be glorious.

In the meantime, Goodnight you princes of Maine, you Kings of New England.  I pray you enjoyed the Mod.

Thank you for the wonderful experience you gave not only to me! I can hardly imagine playing without this extra spice of erotic amusement. This mod was one of those mods that made me play skyrim for almost 2000 hours. Feel as endorsed as someone can feel endorsed!

May the fun always be with you!

On 2/19/2016 at 11:25 PM, Sacremas said:

Leave, head over to the Bee and Barb, rent a room and sleep for 3 days, go find her again, she's fine then.

“Failed: Love and Death In Riften” issue 

After I kill Aelin,  Mjoll won't talk to me. She sits down in a chair and says "don't talk to me" . If I stay inside, I'll get the failed mission message after about 1 minute. If I leave the Aelin's house, she rushes out of house, and I immediately see “Failed: Love and Death In Riften” message on the screen.

Is there a way to set the quest back to active? I tried sleeping for 3 days at the Bee and Barb as recommended above, but the quest status still says “failed” .

I'm playing Skyrim Special Edition current version ( 1.59 I think ) USSEP patch installed . Latest FG versions, and latest Amorous adventures versions with all patches are installed. 

19 hours ago, Suomikarhu5 said:

Since the author has given permissions to port/modify the original im quite surprised there isnt an unofficial port to SE.

Especially considering the mods popularity.

If its that easy to port, are you sure there wont be any issues/problems with sexlab SE?

I use the FG version and it runs fine.  I have not tried running AA with SexLab SE, but I've read in this thread that it is possible to do so.  You can try asking around.  As for if it would work or not.  It should.  I've ported over many mods and have had no problems.  Oops it seems you may have to do a bit more to convert but it is quick and easy.  Download the BSA extractor from nexus.  Open the application drag and drop one of the BSA's included in AA, and extract the contents to where you have Skyrim installed.  Make sure to point it to your data folder and press extract.  Delete the bsa you just opened and that's it.  Now do the same with the other.  It is the same process.  You can try asking if there are any problems running AA with SL SE.  But from what I read it should work.

2 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I use the FG version and it runs fine.  I have not tried running AA with SexLab SE, but I've read in this thread that it is possible to do so.  You can try asking around.  As for if it would work or not.  It should.  I've ported over many mods and have had no problems.  Oops it seems you may have to do a bit more to convert but it is quick and easy.  Download the BSA extractor from nexus.  Open the application drag and drop one of the BSA's included in AA, and extract the contents to where you have Skyrim installed.  Make sure to point it to your data folder and press extract.  Delete the bsa you just opened and that's it.  Now do the same with the other.  It is the same process.  You can try asking if there are any problems running AA with SL SE.  But from what I read it should work.

Downloaded oldrim AA SL and ran it through Creation Kit without any problems. Works fine for Special Edition (haven't finished any quests yet but starting them works at least). Also AA comes in loose format so no bsa extracting is necessary. Thanks for your help.

2 hours ago, Suomikarhu5 said:

Downloaded oldrim AA SL and ran it through Creation Kit without any problems. Works fine for Special Edition (haven't finished any quests yet but starting them works at least). Also AA comes in loose format so no bsa extracting is necessary. Thanks for your help.

I'm happy to hear that.  AA is a must have mod for me and when I first made the switch to SE.  The first thing I did was try and find it.  Anyway glad you got it working. :)