2 hours ago, VeraDra said:

The errors in the console are a JContainers issue iirc, though they are mostly limited to just spamming the log and not causing the issue.

I tried rerunning Bodyslide as you did, but still came up dry. I am using ObodyNG, but I've not had this issue before in similar setups. This was the first time I ran with FastTats though. I ended up taking FastTats and SlaveTats AIO out, rerunning Bodyslide, and rerunning the in-game scan after deleting the old slavetats_cache.json, but I still got the error any time I had a tattoo on. It did reduce the total number of logs, from like, a literal wall of errors to 2 lines, but it's still happening.

Kinda wondering now if ObodyNG isnt screwing with me. The non-NG version never gave me any issues, and while this is the first problem I've had with this error, it might be a factor.

11 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I tried rerunning Bodyslide as you did, but still came up dry. I am using ObodyNG, but I've not had this issue before in similar setups. This was the first time I ran with FastTats though. I ended up taking FastTats and SlaveTats AIO out, rerunning Bodyslide, and rerunning the in-game scan after deleting the old slavetats_cache.json, but I still got the error any time I had a tattoo on. It did reduce the total number of logs, from like, a literal wall of errors to 2 lines, but it's still happening.

Kinda wondering now if ObodyNG isnt screwing with me. The non-NG version never gave me any issues, and while this is the first problem I've had with this error, it might be a factor.

I suspect OBodyNG is doing something to replace the body, and ST/FT is treating it like clothes

1 hour ago, VeraDra said:

I suspect OBodyNG is doing something to replace the body, and ST/FT is treating it like clothes

I'm going to try making a new save, but saving my current racemenu preset/obody choice as a preset of its own. Might do it, not sure.

• 2 weeks later...

My slavetats overlay number is fixed at 12 (and ALL of my PCs body slots are marked as "external" which does not apply to NPC body slots).

As I am running a heavy SCOE game I increased via SKEE.ini the slots to 30 body; 30 face; 20hands; 20 feet. But this has not carried over into slavetats.

Any clues on what I can do to force slavetats to recognize the increased number of slots? 

ADDENDUM:

The PC body slots being labeled "external" has "gone" and they are now accessible to the PC but slots are still limited to 12 only in Slavetats. It is no big deal as I am sure that SCOE etc. will use the others. 

Edited by Will55