13 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

encountered an error whlie playing Slaverun Reload says: add failded.{"name":"slave stg 07","section":"corintio slave")

the screen shot down below~ 

thanks if anyone could help me~5a173c6278aa7_enb2017_11_2308_20_33_11.thumb.png.084d79e72e596dbc722351338f735ba6.png5a173c52e9b41_enb2017_11_2308_21_06_83.thumb.png.4c4081b865a1bd7ebbd6539cf759187f.png

I had this problem also with stage 5 I think once. I was playing with PSQ enabled and Slaverun and had used the succubus curse earlier on an npc. I think messing with racemenu to add tattoos on an npc using a slot that slavetats uses (slot 6) caused something to get messed up. Tried again on an earlier save and didn't use curse and didn't access racemenu. Tattoos applied with Branding Device of Doom applied correctly that time. I was using a custom tat pack and an altered .json file with it (I added the new ones under a new Slaverun category) so its good to know the problem wasn't related to that.

On 2017/11/24 at 6:40 PM, SuperNixon said:

I had this problem also with stage 5 I think once. I was playing with PSQ enabled and Slaverun and had used the succubus curse earlier on an npc. I think messing with racemenu to add tattoos on an npc using a slot that slavetats uses (slot 6) caused something to get messed up. Tried again on an earlier save and didn't use curse and didn't access racemenu. Tattoos applied with Branding Device of Doom applied correctly that time. I was using a custom tat pack and an altered .json file with it (I added the new ones under a new Slaverun category) so its good to know the problem wasn't related to that.

thanx, seems it was because of the sections in Slave Tats in MCM were all ocupied for some reason, could be caused by my previous settings or the mod itself

On 28/10/2017 at 5:29 PM, Lupine00 said:

I seem to have a problem with SD+

When it enslaves, it tries to apply tats, and fails, spewing a list of complaints about corrupt json files (syntax error near end of file), with an error for every slavetat .json I have.

Well you might think my json files aren't there, or are corrupt, but they are present at the path in the error, and they seem to have perfectly valid json in them.

On top of which, S_L_U_T_S and SlaveTats itself have no problem with those json files.

Has anyone else seen anything similar? Is there a fix for this I can apply, something to do with jcontainers version perhaps?

My load order is from LOOT, and it seems ok in Wrye Bash too. All the versions are latest, and it's a clean(ish) save started with the same mods and order I still have.

I get the same error, bash patched, or not bash patched.

Does SD+ do its own reading of those files?

Is it something that I should take to the SD+ forum rather than here?

Has anyone else seen anything similar? Is there a fix for this?

My load order is from LOOT, and it seems ok in Wrye Bash too.

On 29/10/2017 at 8:34 AM, Eskella said:

When I had that problem, rolling back from JContainers 3.3.0 RC3 to 3.3.0 RC1 fixed it.

On 29/10/2017 at 1:50 PM, bicobus said:

Be sure to know which file the plugin is referring. If it says a folder isn't a json file and can't be parsed, it's a benign error.

Exemple of benign error, it is saying "can't parse the file because it's empty". (Line 1 offset 0 is also the end of the file.)

[Error] Can't parse JSON file at 'DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/anal' at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file

If the file reported ends with .json, then that file wasn't parsed and skipped which would make any tats listed in that file unavailable. To fix the issue you simply need to properly format the file.

Further to this, I found that installing JContainers-49743-3-3-0-RC-1 as mentioned by Eskella fixed the problem for me.

(1) No more log spam about can't parse JSON file.

(2) SD+ can apply tats successfully.

If I install the latest version of JContainers, I get the problems mentioned above.

I also tried various other versions of JContainers.

Some had the same problem, others caused highly alarming Papyrus stack dumps, but 3-3-0-RC-1 seems to be the golden version for me.

Maybe it's just voodoo, but it worked.

4 hours ago, batmantis56 said:

Wants to replace meta ini from creature framework?

meta.ini is a file create by Mod Organizer and should not actually be packaged into any mod but since it's so easy to accidentally include it you will find it in some mods.  Allow the overwrite and then remove it later, if you aren't using Mod Organizer then it is of no use to you whatsoever.

Hey there, 

so this mod has been in my load order since.. pff... since i started skyrim. :blush: And i encountered a little problem. Some of the Slavetats Packs only show boxes in the selection menu. Is there a fix for this ? Im sure i downloaded them all once and they worked perfectly fine..

-Aki

14 minutes ago, andead said:

Why face tattoos and extras dont work here?

I click on face/extra tabs and nothing shows up... I'm using the last Slave Tats update...

search this thread for one of the thousand times someone asked that, and was told to edit the nioverride.ini file.

1 hour ago, karlpaws said:

search this thread for one of the thousand times someone asked that, and was told to edit the nioverride.ini file.

Edit the nioverride.ini File. Go to Overlays and search for something like Face=0 [Default=0]. Make the first 0 a 1 and it will work. But they say it  might crash. Never did for me :)

-Aki

On 07/12/2017 at 4:59 PM, AkiKay said:

Edit the nioverride.ini File. Go to Overlays and search for something like Face=0 [Default=0]. Make the first 0 a 1 and it will work. But they say it  might crash. Never did for me :)

-Aki

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Lari207 said:
Yes, I included the tattoo on the face but on the body they are not.

Can you go into RaceMenu and add a tattoo to the body there?  If not then I vaguely recall something about some normal maps that cause tattoos to be hidden so that may (or may not) be a thread you can follow.

14 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Can you go into RaceMenu and add a tattoo to the body there?  If not then I vaguely recall something about some normal maps that cause tattoos to be hidden so that may (or may not) be a thread you can follow.

I can go to menu and add the tattoos on the body, but they are not present on the body.

2 minutes ago, Lari207 said:

I can go to menu and add the tattoos on the body, but they are not present on the body.

Ok, then the problem isn't specific to SlaveTats. It's going to be something to do with the NIIOverride DLL that comes with RaceMenu and it's interaction with the body you have chosen to use.

As a test try changing the sex of your character in Racemenu, do the tattoos show up then?

21 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Ok, then the problem isn't specific to SlaveTats. It's going to be something to do with the NIIOverride DLL that comes with RaceMenu and it's interaction with the body you have chosen to use.

As a test try changing the sex of your character in Racemenu, do the tattoos show up then?

I changed the gender of the character. For a man shows tattoos. Also for a woman without CBBE also shows tattoos.

3 hours ago, Lari207 said:

I changed the gender of the character. For a man shows tattoos. Also for a woman without CBBE also shows tattoos.

Ok, we've narrowed it down then.  It must have something to do with either the body texture or the normal map for the body you are using, try installing a different body texture (preferably something you'd like).  Look to see if it includes a normal map with it (that's the femalebody_1_msn.dds file) and see if that fixes the problem or not.

20 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Ok, we've narrowed it down then.  It must have something to do with either the body texture or the normal map for the body you are using, try installing a different body texture (preferably something you'd like).  Look to see if it includes a normal map with it (that's the femalebody_1_msn.dds file) and see if that fixes the problem or not.

I need to replace the body CBBE?