6 hours ago, sneakyturkey said:

I have removed Slavetats Event Bridge and reinstalled Slavetats now but the tattoos still only appear for a split second or not at all.

EDIT: I found out there were some slavetats-related errors in my console, could this be the cause and what does this mean? 

Hide contents

Check the version of jcontainers you have installed. It's possible you installed some mod which bundled an older version of jcontainers and that version is too old to work with Slavetats properly.

20 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Check the version of jcontainers you have installed. It's possible you installed some mod which bundled an older version of jcontainers and that version is too old to work with Slavetats properly.

I reinstalled the new version of jcontainers but it didn't fix anything. I also saw that a pubic hair overlay/tattoo added with slavetats by ypsfashion stayed on the character's body for a while, while the tattoos still didn't work when I was the one adding them with slavetats.

35 minutes ago, sneakyturkey said:

I reinstalled the new version of jcontainers but it didn't fix anything. I also saw that a pubic hair overlay/tattoo added with slavetats by ypsfashion stayed on the character's body for a while, while the tattoos still didn't work when I was the one adding them with slavetats.

Are you using Mod Organizer?  If so, are there any file level conflicts showing for Slavetats where some other mod is overwriting it?

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Are you using Mod Organizer?  If so, are there any file level conflicts showing for Slavetats where some other mod is overwriting it?

I am not using MO but there shouldn't be any file level conflicts as I reinstalled Slavetats when I removed slavetats event bridge. It didn't ask me to overwrite anything.

19 hours ago, sneakyturkey said:

I am not using MO but there shouldn't be any file level conflicts as I reinstalled Slavetats when I removed slavetats event bridge. It didn't ask me to overwrite anything.

Are the tattoos still present in the MCM menu for Slavetats?  Some people have said that certain ENBs can cause tattoos to disappear (why that could happen is anyone's guess).

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Are the tattoos still present in the MCM menu for Slavetats?  Some people have said that certain ENBs can cause tattoos to disappear (why that could happen is anyone's guess).

Yes they are and I am using an ENB but if that's the cause, wouldn't the tattoos just not appear instead of disappear after a second?

9 minutes ago, sneakyturkey said:

Yes they are and I am using an ENB but if that's the cause, wouldn't the tattoos just not appear instead of disappear after a second?

Not sure, I'm just repeating what I've seen before but the test should be simple.  Just disable the ENB and see if it shows back up.  If that's the case search for slavetats and ENB to see if someone has any idea of how to fix it.

Well just adding my little experience here, it may help someone. Recently after my Nvidia Drivers screwed up while updating, my skyrim settings defaulted to LOW without my knowledge resulting in pixelated/blurry textures for some slavetats. Clean installed Nvidia drivers and set skyrim setting to max again. Seems to be golden.

I need help please.
Yesterday I had a little crash with skyrim.
The tattoos always worked perfectly with me.
But now, as soon as I put the body_overlay's under the meshes, I suddenly have such a character.
What can that be?
:classic_wacko:

The tattoos are also no longer visible, before everything always worked perfectly..

IMG_20180510_154200.jpg

Edit: has done, I have repaired it again.

Excuse me for my bad english.

Hi. I love the idea of this mod. Great mod, just details, but details which make the difference. Now, i am looking for more additionnal elements to customize always more my character and npc(with Slavetats).

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I added my own custom tattoos - there are about 20+ of them. Does it take longer for the mod to register tattoos the more there are? I can't see them when I put all 20+ on the json file, but if I leave around 4 then I see those.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Waaaaard said:

Hi, I added my own custom tattoos - there are about 20+ of them. Does it take longer for the mod to register tattoos the more there are? I can't see them when I put all 20+ on the json file, but if I leave around 4 then I see those.

Thanks!

Your 20+ version probably has an JSON formatting error UNLESS you put more than 128 tattoos into the set.  Then you may be running into the Papyrus limit on array size and will need to split your pack into groups of no more than 128.

Hi there! Intetesting idea for the mod.

I have strange issue - I cannot make custom textures pack work whenever I do. I made everything just like in guide, created .json file, here's how it looks:

757ce1a134.png

2e2b139a1e.png

But my pack refuses to show in SlaveTats MCM menu tatoos list. Other pack from mod download page works fine so mod itself installed properly.

What can be wrong? There is very (veeery) few info about this, I can't undrestand what could go wrong.

2 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Hi there! Intetesting idea for the mod.

I have strange issue - I cannot make custom textures pack work whenever I do. I made everything just like in guide, created .json file, here's how it looks:

Hide contents

757ce1a134.png

2e2b139a1e.png

But my pack refuses to show in SlaveTats MCM menu tatoos list. Other pack from mod download page works fine so mod itself installed properly.

What can be wrong? There is very (veeery) few info about this, I can't undrestand what could go wrong.

I am not an expert, but I think only the last line should be without a comma. You have not put a comma at the end of lines 11 and 12 

Oh, it looks like You're right. I redone file with more attention to commas, and it finally appeared in Slavetats MCM. Thanks for the tip! :)

3 hours ago, Allnarta said:

Oh, it looks like You're right. I redone file with more attention to commas, and it finally appeared in Slavetats MCM. Thanks for the tip! :)

A text editor like Notepad++ has tools built into it that can be used to check that your json formatting is correct.  There are also a number of websites that you can post json to that will check their format.  I recommend you use one of those tools simply because it will save you a lot of headaches while you try to figure out exactly where the typo in your text is.

14 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Your 20+ version probably has an JSON formatting error UNLESS you put more than 128 tattoos into the set.  Then you may be running into the Papyrus limit on array size and will need to split your pack into groups of no more than 128.

You're right! The formatting is pretty finicky, but I got all of them to work in the end. Thanks for your help :)

On 5/26/2018 at 5:40 PM, smashling177 said:

I can't seem to find the tats in the mcn menu or Skyrim or race menu. Yes I have all up to date requirements too. Thoughts?

Patience?  If you have a lot of tats then it takes some time to build the screen listing of the tats so if you see none listed wait a while before you just exit.

I know I got caught like that the first time after I added a huge pack.

17 minutes ago, WaxenFigure said:

Patience?  If you have a lot of tats then it takes some time to build the screen listing of the tats so if you see none listed wait a while before you just exit.

I know I got caught like that the first time after I added a huge pack.

It's. actually been two real days now, I ck every few hours or so.

im going to reinstall the mod and see if it works. But no, I downloaded only one set of tats so far.

14 hours ago, smashling177 said:

It's. actually been two real days now, I ck every few hours or so.

im going to reinstall the mod and see if it works. But no, I downloaded only one set of tats so far.

Are you not seeing the tats listed in the MCM Menu?  If so, don't exit the menu where they should be listed, wait a bit and they should show up.

Or were you saying the MCM Menu itself isn't showing?  That's a bug in the MCM Menu code, try "setstage ski_ConfigManagerInstance 1" to get it to show.

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Are you not seeing the tats listed in the MCM Menu?  If so, don't exit the menu where they should be listed, wait a bit and they should show up.

Or were you saying the MCM Menu itself isn't showing?  That's a bug in the MCM Menu code, try "setstage ski_ConfigManagerInstance 1" to get it to show.

The tats are not showing in the MCN menu at all

9 minutes ago, smashling177 said:

The tats are not showing in the MCN menu at all

The open the page where they should show and wait there, don't exit the menu, don't try to change pages.  Or you could just remove the Tats pack that adds hundreds of tats but I'm sure you installed it because you want to try them using FadeTats and RapeTats.