2 hours ago, Deimos said:

did that still capped at 11 in the mcm menu

As you say, the limit is hard capped in the mod.

Search the thread. There are directions someone came up with to edit the scripts, though it is prone to failure.

56 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

As you say, the limit is hard capped in the mod.

Search the thread. There are directions someone came up with to edit the scripts, though it is prone to failure.

unfortunately when attempting to compile it fails with 974 errors

got it to 13 errors from double checking a few things

and got it to compile by downgrading from 1.3 beta 2 to 1.23

1 hour ago, Deimos said:

unfortunately when attempting to compile it fails with 974 errors

got it to 13 errors from double checking a few things

and got it to compile by downgrading from 1.3 beta 2 to 1.23

Errors when compiling usually means that you're missing the source-files for one or more mods this interfaces with.

18 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Errors when compiling usually means that you're missing the source-files for one or more mods this interfaces with.

the errors with the 1.3 b2 were with slavetatsonload script citing that root and and the entirety of the script didnt compie correctly.

For the unp footnail from the makeup pack worked no good with my CBBE body, so I use CBBE foot texture templte to make a footnail tatoo, how to deal with the texture in photoshop, that the tatoo for feetnail can change color in game?

Anyboydy please point me, thanks.

slavetat.png

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

For the unp footnail from the makeup pack worked no good with my CBBE body, so I use CBBE foot texture templte to make a footnail tatoo, how to deal with the texture in photoshop, that the tatoo for feetnail can change color in game?

Anyboydy please point me, thanks.

slavetat.png

First POST - Spoilered section labeled "For Artists".  The color you need to paint them to allow SlaveTats to change their color is documented there.  I'd tell you what it is but I suspect you need to read the rest of what's there as well.

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

First POST - Spoilered section labeled "For Artists".  The color you need to paint them to allow SlaveTats to change their color is documented there.  I'd tell you what it is but I suspect you need to read the rest of what's there as well.

Thanks,I will reserach it.

5 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Thanks a lot, It's really worked. I just starting doing this, did not note the author's explaination for artists, sorry to bother about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a problem here. There's no tattoos to pick from the MCM menu. Completely empty. I have all the required mods installed. Installed SlaveTats and the Slut set with NMM, but no dice. Pulling down the console, there a bunch of error messages to the effect of:

Error can't parse JSON file at "DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/slut" at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file.

Any ideas? Here's my modlist, if it helps.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Amputator.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
DeviousFramework.esm
FNIS.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
Extended UI.esp
XPMSE.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
ccas_starts.esp
SlaveTats.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Devious Console.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Apropos.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp

14 minutes ago, CrantiusColto said:

Having a problem here. There's no tattoos to pick from the MCM menu. Completely empty. I have all the required mods installed. Installed SlaveTats and the Slut set with NMM, but no dice. Pulling down the console, there a bunch of error messages to the effect of:

Error can't parse JSON file at "DATA/TEXTURES/actors/character/SlaveTats/slut" at line 1:0 - '[' or '{' expected near end of file.

Any ideas? Here's my modlist, if it helps.

Seems to me like the issue is written plainly in that error message. There's something wrong with the file it's complaining about.

I'd suggest reinstalling the pack the file is from.

If you edited the file yourself, double-check the punctuation, json is REALLY strict.

1 hour ago, LazyBoot said:

Seems to me like the issue is written plainly in that error message. There's something wrong with the file it's complaining about.

I'd suggest reinstalling the pack the file is from.

If you edited the file yourself, double-check the punctuation, json is REALLY strict.

Uninstalled and reinstalled from NMM of just the mod with no packs. Tried manually installing the base mod without any packs. Made a fresh character. Didn't edit any of the files, since I have no idea how to write the code they use.

Still getting the errors in the console and there's still no tattoos to select from in the MCM menu, not even the basic tatts. =\

5 hours ago, decaluka said:

Hi, is converting a CBBE tatoo pack to UUNP possible?

Are there any guides on how to do that?

Thanks

I would say it is certainly possible, as I've found a couple packs with both UNP and CBBE versions, both for tats and for Racemenu overlays (and a tat pack of racemenu overlays). I'd imagine the guides for making a tat would be steps 4-7 (or so) of converting, since you are starting with something and not from scratch. The hardest part would be potentially having to stretch or shrink anything that is too long/short for the body curves.

3 hours ago, CrantiusColto said:

Uninstalled and reinstalled from NMM of just the mod with no packs. Tried manually installing the base mod without any packs. Made a fresh character. Didn't edit any of the files, since I have no idea how to write the code they use.

Still getting the errors in the console and there's still no tattoos to select from in the MCM menu, not even the basic tatts. =\

Check the version of JContainers you are using. That is what reads those JSON files.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Check the version of JContainers you are using. That is what reads those JSON files.

Running the most recent version, 3.3.0.RC.3

Running the most recent versions of all required files - RaceMenu, SkyUI and SKSE is up to date, as well.

Edit: Upgraded to the beta version of SlaveTats and it now works! Thought of everything but the most obvious - derp! <.>

4 hours ago, CrantiusColto said:

Running the most recent version, 3.3.0.RC.3

Running the most recent versions of all required files - RaceMenu, SkyUI and SKSE is up to date, as well.

Edit: Upgraded to the beta version of SlaveTats and it now works! Thought of everything but the most obvious - derp! <.>

You got it working. That is the goal. :smile:

Whenever I try to apply a tattoo via the MCM menu it either disappears after a second or doesn't appear at all.
- Applying a tattoo via the racemenu works.
- I have tried starting a new game and reinstalling the mod.
- I am using SlaveTats 1.3.0-beta-2 and SlaveTatsEventBridge-v0.0.1a.
- I have attached my loadorder.txt

- "zskyrimmerged.esp" is a merged patch I created with TESVEdit

I have been trying to fix this issue for a while now but I've run out of ideas on how to fix this. Does anybody know of something I might have missed?

loadorder.txt

4 hours ago, sneakyturkey said:

Whenever I try to apply a tattoo via the MCM menu it either disappears after a second or doesn't appear at all.
- Applying a tattoo via the racemenu works.
- I have tried starting a new game and reinstalling the mod.
- I am using SlaveTats 1.3.0-beta-2 and SlaveTatsEventBridge-v0.0.1a.
- I have attached my loadorder.txt

- "zskyrimmerged.esp" is a merged patch I created with TESVEdit

I have been trying to fix this issue for a while now but I've run out of ideas on how to fix this. Does anybody know of something I might have missed?

loadorder.txt

Remove Slavetats Event Bridge. That was built into Slavetats a long time ago so at best it's shitting on the current version of Slavetats scripts. If you're not using Mod Organizer you'll need to reinstall Slavetats too.

On 3/23/2018 at 1:25 PM, WaxenFigure said:

You have to fix the script to detect the version that's for SSE.

So I'm really, really, new to scripting, and I just spent a good 5 hours just trying to figure out how to get Slave Tats to recognize Jcontainers. I have a very strong desire to get this solved not only for myself, but to bring Slave Tats into the SSE for everybody. Could you please help out?

7 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Find your nioverride.ini file and edit it to allow face tats.  It is clearly commented how to do so.

7 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Find your nioverride.ini file and edit it to allow face tats.  It is clearly commented how to do so.

well... not on the download page.....

20 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Remove Slavetats Event Bridge. That was built into Slavetats a long time ago so at best it's shitting on the current version of Slavetats scripts. If you're not using Mod Organizer you'll need to reinstall Slavetats too.

I have removed Slavetats Event Bridge and reinstalled Slavetats now but the tattoos still only appear for a split second or not at all.

EDIT: I found out there were some slavetats-related errors in my console, could this be the cause and what does this mean? 

Spoiler

20180430202152_1.thumb.jpg.7846a02b24f22a54a0cbce8b24194258.jpg

8 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

It is clearly commented in the file itself.  If you can't even find the file, try searching this forum for other posts on where to find it, it's one of the most common questions on this thread.

ok, ok now i found it....

usually i don´t touch such files, if i don´t know exactly what to do...

so i did not look for the instructions inside the file i wanted to change...

thanx....