Hello all,

first thanks to this great mod :-)))

I have 2 Questions.

1.  In my nioverride i configued 30 overlay per Bodypart. In slavetats are only shown 12 per bodypart. Is there a way to increase the layers from 12 to 30  easily in slavetats?

2. I use the SOS / UNP / Horseschlong mods. I want to add tattoos / dirt / cum textures via slavetats to them. Is this possible? If yes - can someone give me a hint how?

(changing the base textures makes no sense - cause then the texture is applied to anyone wearing the schlong^^)

Thanks for help

Ava

Hello all,

I have 2 Questions.

1.  In my nioverride i configued 30 overlay per Bodypart. In slavetats are only shown 12 per bodypart. Is there a way to increase the layers from 12 to 30  easily in slavetats?

2. I use the SOS / UNP / Horseschlong mods. I want to add tattoos / dirt / cum textures via slavetats to them. Is this possible? If yes - can someone give me a hint how?

(changing the base textures makes no sense - cause then the texture is applied to anyone wearing the schlong^^)

Thanks for help

Ava

Not really, 12 is hard coded in the scripts for Slavetats. I made a patched version of that script that should extend it to 20 though. I tried 30 once, it cause major issues in the MCM and required a clean save to fix.

Attached is just the modified MCM script to go up to 20.

I downloaded the 1.3 beta version but whenever i try to install a tattoo pack, NMM tries to disable the main file in favor of the tattoo pack. Is 1.3 incompatible with the packs?

Sounds like a NMM issue :) Is the message along the lines of "xyz file has been found do you want to upgrade?" since if that is the case you should be saying no to install normally

Been using the beta for a while now, name change feature is neat as it actually changes the npc console name so if you rename bandit with slavetats rather than something like PAH you get the name you set in slavetats show up on the console/sexlab arousal widget and anywhere else where the npc name remained the old one if you used PAH to rename

My bad, never saw your reply back then. Found it just now & tried what you said & now the packs work great!

Hello all,

I have 2 Questions.

Thanks for help

Ava

Not really, 12 is hard coded in the scripts for Slavetats. I made a patched version of that script that should extend it to 20 though. I tried 30 once, it cause major issues in the MCM and required a clean save to fix.

Attached is just the modified MCM script to go up to 20.

Hello Felix,

thank you for the file :-)

I will test it.

Ava

I need some technical input, not sure if the mod author is still around or if anyone else can assist.

I've studied this mod down to its nuts and bolts and I've successfully used it's scripts to automatically add some tats to NPCs. No issues there. However I want to specify a color

the mod's function simple_add_tattoo is:

bool function simple_add_tattoo(Actor target, string section, string name, int color = 0, bool last = true, bool silent = false) global

So color is an Int value, but I can't figure out what Int value results in what color. Anyone know?

I need some technical input, not sure if the mod author is still around or if anyone else can assist.

I've studied this mod down to its nuts and bolts and I've successfully used it's scripts to automatically add some tats to NPCs. No issues there. However I want to specify a color

bool function simple_add_tattoo(Actor target, string section, string name, int color = 0, bool last = true, bool silent = false) global
So color is an Int value, but I can't figure out what Int value results in what color. Anyone know?

It's RGB so red would be FF0000 in hex which is 16,711,680 in decimal, green is 00FF00 hex and 65,280 decimal and blue is 0000FF hex and 255 decimal. So just get whatever color you need in RGB hex and convert it to a decimal value to use as your int value.

It's RGB so red would be FF0000 in hex which is 16,711,680 in decimal, green is 00FF00 hex and 65,280 decimal and blue is 0000FF hex and 255 decimal. So just get whatever color you need in RGB hex and convert it to a decimal value to use as your int value.

Really? That's awesome! Thank you!

Here is a link that gives you some help : https://www.shodor.org/stella2java/rgbint.html

Or use some piece of paint software like PS or Gimp - they have build in - addons available to convert and show the different value formats for colorcoding.

Ava

Hi all,

I am into skintight clothing on chicks and have created a small pack of tattoos to simulate this. Each of the tattoos is trying to emulate a semi transparent fabric. Edges of the fabric are made to appear irregular to appear almost torn. This also hides my poor UV mapping.

All clothing is customisable. Pack includes:

• Catsuit
  • Swimsuit
  • Leotard
  • Slingsuit (swimsuit with open boobs)
  • Legsuit (swimsuit with legs)
  • Long gloves
  • Stockings (I know others have done these and a better job than myself)

Source files for people who are interested in using them

It's a first effort at making tattoos.

The body used in the screenshots is CBBE Hourglass.

I'm keen on making a really shiny effect, more so than the glossy option that is currently available. Is there any way that Slavetats can implement a latex like appearance?

Either way see the attached files. Just download into your Slavetats folder and away you go.

Any one is free to use the files,

Mixnmatch_Gloss.jpgSwimsuit_view.jpg20170928222010_1.jpgLegsuit.jpgLeotard_F.jpgSwimsuit.jpg

Skintight Clothing.zip

Hi all,

I am into skintight clothing on chicks and have created a small pack of tattoos to simulate this. Each of the tattoos is trying to emulate a semi transparent fabric. Edges of the fabric are made to appear irregular to appear almost torn. This also hides my poor UV mapping.

I'm keen on making a really shiny effect, more so than the glossy option that is currently available. Is there any way that Slavetats can implement a latex like appearance?

They look nice enough though I'm not sure if a ragged, torn edge looks right on these outfits. I do like the transparent look though, as it lets other tats show through. Some armors have tried this, especially fishnets, but they don't always work. On the other hand, as tats, these won't be removed for sex or other stripping situations.

Excellent pack, although yea, I too agree that smooth / sown edge-layered edge would look more appropriate to the sort of apparel the pack is supposed to imitate. I imagine it'd be quite simple to achieve too - just magic wand the clothes, then use the 'feather' select function at 50 points to soften the edges. 

Hi all,

All clothing is customisable. Pack includes:

• Catsuit
  • Swimsuit
  • Leotard
  • Slingsuit (swimsuit with open boobs)
  • Legsuit (swimsuit with legs)
  • Long gloves
  • Stockings (I know others have done these and a better job than myself)
Source files for people who are interested in using them
It's a first effort at making tattoos.

The body used in the screenshots is CBBE Hourglass.

Either way see the attached files. Just download into your Slavetats folder and away you go.

Any one is free to use the files,

Mixnmatch_Gloss.jpgSwimsuit_view.jpg20170928222010_1.jpgLegsuit.jpgLeotard_F.jpgSwimsuit.jpg

You may be able to ask XJ47 to incorporate tatoo removal on sex initiation by going here.

using fadetattoo it may be possible to remove these on start.

Thread is here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71328-fadetattoos/

Author is currently active.

Seriously, if they need to be removed for sex then they ought to be made into clothing otherwise you're really just trying to recreate the wheel and since it's always going to be "skintight" a very limited wheel at that. There are in fact a large number of skintight clothes available because the easiest clothing is nothing more than color painted on the underlying body (like tattoos). One thing this approach does offer though, if the base color is set right then the slavetats code can alter the color which is a feature not available on any clothing.

You may be able to ask XJ47 to incorporate tatoo removal on sex initiation by going here.

using fadetattoo it may be possible to remove these on start.

Thread is here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71328-fadetattoos/

Author is currently active.

Seriously, if they need to be removed for sex then they ought to be made into clothing otherwise you're really just trying to recreate the wheel and since it's always going to be "skintight" a very limited wheel at that. There are in fact a large number of skintight clothes available because the easiest clothing is nothing more than color painted on the underlying body (like tattoos). One thing this approach does offer though, if the base color is set right then the slavetats code can alter the color which is a feature not available on any clothing.

It wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing to have the wheel reinvented.  This type of thing sparks creativity and puts modders outside the box to think of new methods to tackle existing problems.   There could be many applications beyond clothing to removing tattoos on sex event start or applying them after (the latter already exists).  A different method to apply sweat, gloss, tears, bruises, flushes, etc. Better stockings without clipping issues.. etc.

It could be better or it could be worse, but without the sparks of creativity.. we will never find out.  Although being mostly a lazy end user myself, I can only make suggestions.  In the end, it's really up to the authors on where they want to go with their mod and what they find enjoyable during the creative process.   

I personally think it would make for an interesting prospect.

Depending on the intended use, they would still work well in non-sexlab installs. The other "issue" is that removing them to wear other clothing would also be cumbersome. Congrats on learning new skills though Lorenzobandini.

Can Slavetats change colors on the fly? Would a wet look be possible for someone just leaving the water? Some video capture people might love something like that.

Depending on the intended use, they would still work well in non-sexlab installs. The other "issue" is that removing them to wear other clothing would also be cumbersome. Congrats on learning new skills though Lorenzobandini.

Can Slavetats change colors on the fly? Would a wet look be possible for someone just leaving the water? Some video capture people might love something like that.

Yes, a mod can be made to alter the color of a slavetat on the fly, it wouldn't be much different from what FadeTats does which is basically changing the color gradually. Wetness handling though is already a mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58963-wet-function-redux/page-17?do=findComment&comment=2021623

Just wondering, do the slavetat packs need to be built for different bodies? I'm using UUNP and the zoo pack butt tatto is cut off slightly...

They need to be made for CBBE and/or UNP because the body textures don't quite match. Many are labeled by their author for which body they support and some have variants for both bodies.

I have a problem with slavetats.. It s bugged on 2 followers..and i cant manage this situation.

I ll explain..

9uFxdvl.jpg

So.. It shows in menu only 2 followers that i used some time ago, and dont show nothing else(6 followers in the party and some NPC nearly)

Can someone explain how to fix it?(Clean save doesnt help,right containers;seems like a bug in something i dont see...)

Much apreciated.

Have you tried using SL selection (default key N) on the npc first before going into the mcm?

There should be a blue aura indicating they have been selected.

Doesnt work..if you know how to restart these scripts it will help me a lot.. 

Well first back up your last save that you can revert to if you don't like what happens.

- Get http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2885-fallrimtools-script-cleaner-and-more/ Fallrim tools resaver.

- Read the first page for instructions on usage.

- Disable slavetats

- Load your game

- Wait 10 minutes

- hard save and exit

- Use ReSaver from fallrimtools to clean the save you just made.

- Load your newly cleaned game.. wait 10 minutes. 

- hard save and exit

- Enable slavetats.

- This should start it up as if you are just loading it up for the first time.  Wait a few minutes for the MCM to pick it up.