If "NPC Schedule" is checked in the NPC Events MCM menu, then the hookers should work only from 5pm to 3am.  As far as I know, that's the only way to restrict their activities other than turning it off completely by unchecking "NPC Scene".  I used to have the Immersive Wenches mod installed, now I don't, for the same reason.

Yep I had the schedule checked too, unfortunately if I unchecked the npc events box then I myself can no longer solicit the wenches.

Gah, that's frustrating... I'm determined to make it work though. lol

You could mess with the reset time for the scene. I've not tested, but I think if you increase the "Hours until reset" value in the CK, it'll happen less often. It's currently set to 15 in-game minutes.

post-416438-0-41948500-1420296599_thumb.jpg

Who would have thought it.

i found the missing functions (and the property) in the handler script of version 1.07g.

Maybey they where removed because they are obsolete and the 2 scripts that called those functions are obsolete as well.

i didn't check the ESP in the CK so i can't know for sure, but i copied the missing code over, recompiled the handler and the 2 calling scripts and so far everything seems to work flawless. At least the Papyrus log spam ended.

i attached them for people to try. But remember: i don't promisse anything and i'm not going to take over this mod or fix bugs (if any).

I installed everything as I should (Radiant tweaked loose, JContainer 3.1.1, your recompiled scripts) and still I get the message of no quests available when I try to do my first job visiting clients. Anyone knows why? Please help, I feel like I've tried everything.

Do you have the following file: Data\MF_RP_Quests\MR_RP?

if yes, check if it's empty (even tho that's very unlikely) using a text editor of your choice and use RPTs MCM function to scan for quests, before trying to get a job.

If "NPC Schedule" is checked in the NPC Events MCM menu, then the hookers should work only from 5pm to 3am.  As far as I know, that's the only way to restrict their activities other than turning it off completely by unchecking "NPC Scene".  I used to have the Immersive Wenches mod installed, now I don't, for the same reason.

Yep I had the schedule checked too, unfortunately if I unchecked the npc events box then I myself can no longer solicit the wenches.

Gah, that's frustrating... I'm determined to make it work though. lol

You could mess with the reset time for the scene. I've not tested, but I think if you increase the "Hours until reset" value in the CK, it'll happen less often. It's currently set to 15 in-game minutes.

attachicon.gifRadProst.JPG

This seems to have done the job nicely, thank you very much I appreciate the help.

I understand that Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b is not compatible with Apropos 2014_10_21_01. Is there any workaround to make these 2 play nice together? I can get the jobs at the Inn to work, but encounter the error message when trying to get a Home Delivery quest.

You need the recompiled scripts - latest version here I think http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24450-radiantprostitution-tweaked/page-118?do=findComment&comment=997019

And make sure the latest version of JContainers is after RPT in whatever mod manager you use.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a slutty outfit that is more like clothes rather than armor for my player character to wear when she's working as a prostitute? Mostly I'm finding armors, but would like something a little more like lingerie or just general slutty clothing.

Thanks in advance.

Finally, a tech support question I'm qualified to answer! Slutty outfits! My specialty! (Yes, in real life, too.) :shy:

First, a disclaimer- all of my sluts and I have UNPB-BBP bods, so some of my outfits may not work if you're using different bodies. Also, we all wear physics-enabled hair and earrings, so we naturally are the hottest bitches around Skyrim, by far.

post-378788-0-51621000-1421452267_thumb.jpg Scarlet Dawn     post-378788-0-96043300-1421452267_thumb.jpg Morrigan's Robe     post-378788-0-34070700-1421452268_thumb.jpg Low-Cut Dress- Black

post-378788-0-33028600-1421452269_thumb.jpg Lotus Gown - Red (Physics-enabled)     post-378788-0-73809500-1421452268_thumb.jpg Slick Rogue- my "go to" please-fuck-me-now outfit    post-378788-0-71431000-1421452269_thumb.jpg Katarina pants & boots, Vicky's Straps & Bra

post-378788-0-27974400-1421452270_thumb.jpg Mini Dress- black- rear view, and what an ass it is, right?     post-378788-0-80734500-1421452270_thumb.jpg Mini Dress- black- front view    

post-378788-0-39337900-1421452271_thumb.jpg Young Trap- pink (physics-enabled). There are many, many slutty items in this package. And no, I'm NOT wearing black panties.

My always-worn accessories are Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2, I uber-double-enchant them.

My favorite lingerie packages are Blade and Soul Negligee - UNPB BBP and Kuzak's Body & Stockings.

With all of the shorty outfits that don't have their own footwear, I wear Newmiller's NHH Black Fishnet Stockings and NHHeels (black or red), along with the HDT High Heels System to make them look like high heels should look.

Here are some older vids from a previous playthrough (before I got subtitles sorted) showing some of these outfits (and others) in action.

>>>>>WARNING: NSFW. Like me.<<<<<

Vyxenne Gives Madenach Some Anger Management

Vyxenne He-in' and She-in'

Vyxenne She-in' and She-in'

Sam and Hulda Do Vyxenne

Vyxenne & Serana :heart: (Yes, I'm stone in love with Serana)

Hope this helps you make those tough wardrobe choices! :D

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a slutty outfit that is more like clothes rather than armor for my player character to wear when she's working as a prostitute? Mostly I'm finding armors, but would like something a little more like lingerie or just general slutty clothing.

Thanks in advance.

Finally, a tech support question I'm qualified to answer! Slutty outfits! My specialty! (Yes, in real life, too.) :shy:

First, a disclaimer- all of my sluts and I have UNPB-BBP bods, so some of my outfits may not work if you're using different bodies. Also, we all wear physics-enabled hair and earrings, so we naturally are the hottest bitches around Skyrim, by far.

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyScarletDawn.jpg Scarlet Dawn     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyMorrigan'sRobe.jpg Morrigan's Robe     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttySexyDressBlack.jpg Low-Cut Dress- Black

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyLotusRobeRed.jpg Lotus Gown - Red (Physics-enabled)     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttySlickRogue.jpg Slick Rogue- my "go to" please-fuck-me-now outfit    attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyKatarina.jpg Katarina pants & boots, Vicky's Straps & Bra

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyMiniDressBlack2.jpg Mini Dress- black- rear view, and what an ass it is, right?     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyMiniDressBlack.jpg Mini Dress- black- front view    

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyYoungTrapPink.jpg Young Trap- pink (physics-enabled). There are many, many slutty items in this package. And no, I'm NOT wearing black panties.

My always-worn accessories are Nails - UNP - UNPB - UNPC v0.2, I uber-double-enchant them.

My favorite lingerie packages are Blade and Soul Negligee - UNPB BBP and Kuzak's Body & Stockings.

With all of the shorty outfits that don't have their own footwear, I wear Newmiller's NHH Black Fishnet Stockings and NHHeels (black or red), along with the HDT High Heels System to make them look like high heels should look.

Here are some older vids from a previous playthrough (before I got subtitles sorted) showing some of these outfits (and others) in action.

Sam and Hulda Do Vyxenne

These are all very nice, but could you provide some links next to these?

Stuff like the scarlet dawn outfit are easy enough to find, but stuff like "Low-Cut Dress- Black" is very vague.

I would like to ask if the following is possible.Add a custom amulet mod as a 'working outfit' but also keeping the 'vanilla wench outfit' too.What i whant to do is keep the vanilla wench outfit for use with the immersive wenches mod and use the amulet that i will assign the 'prostitute fuction', so as to give it to my custom followers being nude but wearing the amuled which are stashed in house mods like the Bathing Beuties Luxury suit' and the 'Underground Bathhouse'

Thanks!

So, i experimented and tried to give prostiture property to the earrings of this mod http://{ "startCloths": { "rest" : [ "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xD1921", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01000D62", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012C9", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012CB", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D94", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D95", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D96", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010022FC", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010022FD", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010022FE", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002864", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002865", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002866", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002DC9", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002DCA", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002DCB", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003890", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003891", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003892", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003893", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003894", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003895", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003DF8", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003DF9", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003DFA", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x0100435D", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x0100435E", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x0100435F", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010048C2", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010048C3", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010048C4", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01000D63", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012CA", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012CC", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D97", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D98", "__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D99", ], "chestPiece": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xD191F" } }

and so i edited the MF_RP_Config file to look like this

{
"startCloths": {
"rest" : [
"__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xD1921",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01000D62",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012C9",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012CB",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D94",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D95",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D96",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010022FC",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010022FD",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010022FE",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002864",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002865",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002866",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002DC9",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002DCA",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01002DCB",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003890",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003891",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003892",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003893",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003894",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003895",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003DF8",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003DF9",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01003DFA",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x0100435D",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x0100435E",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x0100435F",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010048C2",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010048C3",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010048C4",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01000D63",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012CA",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x010012CC",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D97",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D98",
"__formData|Earrings Set1.esp|0x01001D99",
],
"chestPiece": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xD191F"
}
}

went to the inn ceeper in Whiterun and asked for a prostitute job.She gave me only the wench outfit and boots.No earrings.In the other dialogue option she gave an enchanted dibella amulet.

I went and obtained the earrings through console and it had no effect, no new dialogue.I gave them to my followers and again no new dialogue.The solicit prostitute dialogue appears to my followers only if i give them the wench clothes.Also, in the mcm menu i don't get any working clothes addition. 

Thanks in advance.

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyScarletDawn.jpg Scarlet Dawn     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyMorrigan'sRobe.jpg Morrigan's Robe     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttySexyDressBlack.jpg Low-Cut Dress- Black

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyLotusRobeRed.jpg Lotus Gown - Red (Physics-enabled)     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttySlickRogue.jpg Slick Rogue- my "go to" please-fuck-me-now outfit    attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyKatarina.jpg Katarina pants & boots, Vicky's Straps & Bra

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyMiniDressBlack2.jpg Mini Dress- black- rear view, and what an ass it is, right?     attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyMiniDressBlack.jpg Mini Dress- black- front view    

attachicon.gifVyxenneSluttyYoungTrapPink.jpg Young Trap- pink (physics-enabled). There are many, many slutty items in this package. And no, I'm NOT wearing black panties.

Sam and Hulda Do Vyxenne

Stuff like the scarlet dawn outfit are easy enough to find, but stuff like "Low-Cut Dress- Black" is very vague.

Well, I agree that the names lack distinction, but "Black Low Cut Dress" and "Black Mini Dress" are the actual names of the items in question. They, and many more sexy/slutty items are in this mod on the Nexus, which I found by googling "lingerie unpb bbp."

Also, I recently discovered these sexy/slutty idle animations. I'm using the High Elf 05 idle. It's a little over-the-top sexy, but so is my Victoria High Heel walk and the way I dress, so it's perfect for me.

Ok, i have a problem.

Are you still offering work -> [prostitution] what is this new job? -> (home delivery) i think i can do that

And then after few seconds "the list of available quests was empty..." Shows up. When i try to check, by mod config -> radiant prostitution -> quest setting, nothing happens and all other things (like pc settings, npc events, and even other mod configs) become unselectable and all i can do is back.

Ok, i have a problem.

Are you still offering work -> [prostitution] what is this new job? -> (home delivery) i think i can do that

And then after few seconds "the list of available quests was empty..." Shows up. When i try to check, by mod config -> radiant prostitution -> quest setting, nothing happens and all other things (like pc settings, npc events, and even other mod configs) become unselectable and all i can do is back.

Did you install JContainers 3.x.x recently? RP includes an obsolete and incompatible version of it. There's a fix for it a few pages back.

Ok, i was able to finish first delivery quest, but quests after that (military, letter, and even more delivery quests) does not work... When i accept them to quest shows up, and when i ask the madame, do you have another order/more military/etc shows up, as if i already have finished those quests i've never got.

Thanks in advance.

Sam and Hulda Do Vyxenne

Well, I agree that the names lack distinction, but "Black Low Cut Dress" and "Black Mini Dress" are the actual names of the items in question. They, and many more sexy/slutty items are in this mod on the Nexus, which I found by googling "lingerie unpb bbp."

Also, I recently discovered these sexy/slutty idle animations. I'm using the High Elf 05 idle. It's a little over-the-top sexy, but so is my Victoria High Heel walk and the way I dress, so it's perfect for me.

thanks for the links, I'll give these a look. :)

Hello,

Great mod! I've even started a complete playthrough just to use it. The character starts (with Skyrim Unbound) as a girl in rags in Markarth who has to whore herself just to survive - now that's an unusual start for a future hero of Skyrim (she, of course, would never think of herself as a "hero" at this point). Beats Gopher's librarian, I think :)

I've got a couple of suggestions though.

- I think a prostitute should get small XP in speech for successfully soliciting clients. I.E. 1st level character should get to the 2nd level after 20-25 clients, that's seems reasonable. 

- It would be great for this mod to interact in some way with Skyrim Attraction. I.E. a success chance for a prostitute should depend on the attractiveness factor. Sorry, the mechanics of soliciting in the mod  are a bit unclear to me, so I could have missed something.